haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Hm. I can't seem to make any of the NTR options from step 15 in Tias Walkthrough work. I have tried placing her in the village and have her in my party but when I lose to Dasan, it says game over. It says in the walkthrough that if I lose she'd step in and take my punishment to save me.
I tried talking directly to Dasan before going to a guard as well but it doesn't seem like I am given the option of making a deal with him. Anyone know what's wrong?

Maybe I don't have NTR enables (using an old save for the playthrough). Any way to enable NTR or at least check if it is while still keeping my progress?
How high is her corruption? It's possible it might be too low for her to offer to take the punishment. When I enabled it she was around 11 corruption.

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hm. I can't seem to make any of the NTR options from step 15 in Tias Walkthrough work. I have tried placing her in the village and have her in my party but when I lose to Dasan, it says game over. It says in the walkthrough that if I lose she'd step in and take my punishment to save me.
I tried talking directly to Dasan before going to a guard as well but it doesn't seem like I am given the option of making a deal with him. Anyone know what's wrong?

Maybe I don't have NTR enables (using an old save for the playthrough). Any way to enable NTR or at least check if it is while still keeping my progress?

EDIT: I also tried having Tia stand in camp in the tribal outfit to see if that would work when I lost to Dasan but she still doesn't step in and game goes to Game Over screen.

EDIT 2: Or if anyone would be so kind, that for sure know they have NTR enabled, can you share your save file just before you confront Dasan about his father's death?
Hello, where is ibhar's body near the camp? thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
next Patreon build will concentrate on Claire and Kate (the 2 from the Inn) and apparently some more mysterious guests

Sep 5, 2019
I get this error when i try to edit my save files:
System.ArgumentException: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.
Parameter name: input
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(JavaScriptSerializer serializer, String input, Type type, Int32 depthLimit)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.JsonUtil.DeserializeMutable(String json)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.ReadSaveFile(Stream file)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.Mv.MvSavedGame.Create(IFile file)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.MainWindow..ctor(IFile file)
at RpgMakerSaveEdit.App.OnStartup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e)
Any suggestions??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
System.ArgumentException: Error during serialization or deserialization using the JSON JavaScriptSerializer. The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property.
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(JavaScriptSerializer serializer, String input, Type type, Int32 depthLimit)
Any suggestions??
Don't try to edit saves?
That's always prone to create issues... sometimes gamebreaking sometimes bug creating.
What did you try to achieve in the first place?
Encountered error when drinking water
What kind of error? do you have a screenshot perhaps?
Where is Bianca? I cannot seem to find.
She is sitting on a treetrunk at the northern entrance of Arenfield after midnight and before dawn

joh

Aug 20, 2017
How do I increase my stats without lvling up the talent is there a way if so please help

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Any suggestions??
You overloaded the game, Evangelion is right.
If you have to modify something you can add a "few" coin pouches and get away with it.
There's a weak Orc who attacks if you watch Tia chop wood, good for exp and loot just don't loose ;)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
How do I increase my stats without lvling up the talent is there a way if so please help
Int, learn to read with Mira
Strength, chop wood with Tia
Hunting, Corven in the pub
I don't know any more

Reactions: joh

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
Don't try to edit saves?
That's always prone to create issues... sometimes gamebreaking sometimes bug creating.
What did you try to achieve in the first place?

What kind of error? do you have a screenshot perhaps?

She is sitting on a treetrunk at the northern entrance of Arenfield after midnight and before dawn
Thank you. I do not have a screen shot unfortunately.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes