FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
anyway to get enable NTR back i play for now on is close NTR in first play and now i don't want star new game for that it take so long time.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Also where is the hidden path to the camp and I can’t find a way to listen in on Dave and is dad Dave never leaves his room in the afternoon

JohnnyBigHead

Oct 13, 2018
She will ask if you and her could go to your room. You need to rent a room from Thomas.
Still doesn't happen. Only thing I can think of is that I need to have 20C with her instead of the 20A said in the walkthrough. Also, i found an error when trying to drink the vial of water bug vial of water.png

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Also where is the hidden path to the camp and I can’t find a way to listen in on Dave and is dad Dave never leaves his room in the afternoon
Up past Tia, next screen go up again until you come to the river, over the log and in the left corner of that screen is a "twinkle"

For Dave you have to be in the bookcase in his fathers room about noon and "wait"

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Up past Tia, next screen go up again until you come to the river, over the log and in the left corner of that screen is a "twinkle"

For Dave you have to be in the bookcase in his fathers room about noon and "wait"
Ok thank you and for the hidden path I tried and still doesn’t work do I have to go from the witch’s house down the path or start near the camp Appreciate the help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok thank you and for the hidden path I tried and still doesn’t work do I have to go from the witch’s house down the path or start near the camp Appreciate the help
the hidden path is only available once Emily is kidnapped by the bandits... you need to cross the river via a tree trunk (str test), it is however not required as it is a shortcut

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Not from the witches house, up past Tia and to the right, if your following the bandits they leave tracks that will lead you to a river and a dead tree

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks to all who helped I appreciate it so much I got it thank you but I’m still having a problem with Dave I hide in the bookshelf before noon and skip to noon and just wait and nothing happens did I do something wrong

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I’m also stuck on tia I got her to relationship 7 and know about her dad but can’t kiss her or get invited to her house I’ve looked up walkthroughs but nothing pls help if anyone can thank you

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks to all who helped I appreciate it so much I got it thank you but I’m still having a problem with Dave I hide in the bookshelf before noon and skip to noon and just wait and nothing happens did I do something wrong
Did you sneak into the house during the date, see the letter on the Fathers desk?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I’m also stuck on tia I got her to relationship 7 and know about her dad but can’t kiss her or get invited to her house I’ve looked up walkthroughs but nothing pls help if anyone can thank you
After she tells you about her dad you need to meet your drinking buddy, can't remember his name, and discuss Tia with him.
Then talk to Tia again

Tenebrae956

Apr 10, 2019
Um, the walkthrough doesn't say how to get to ibharr's body, how do I do that? I'm confused, the scene with the well jsut says "pretty dark down there" and i'm confused as to how to proceed

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Where is the cheat menu please help
Under my signature or .
Try to get there before 8AM. It works for me that way.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes