Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks to all who helped I appreciate it so much I got it thank you but I’m still having a problem with Dave I hide in the bookshelf before noon and skip to noon and just wait and nothing happens did I do something wrong
You don't really have to "skip time" (I pressume you mean pressing "t" to do so) try to use ("interact"-standard "space") when you are hidden behind the bookshelf in his study, there will be 3 options and one is "wait"
Um, the walkthrough doesn't say how to get to ibharr's body, how do I do that? I'm confused, the scene with the well jsut says "pretty dark down there" and i'm confused as to how to proceed
It tells you to start Tias Anal training and talk to her mother in order to help her, she'll send you on a fetch Quest which allows you to find his body

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
Chyos
Do you know which variable# in saveeditonline is for Netorare to be turned on and off, if any? I have a save from many patches ago, that I've continued playing through the patches, in which I'm not given the option of having Tia NTR me with Dasan after confronting him about his father.

I fucked Niba/Hiba (cant remember her name) and did anal with Tia. Tia's stats are 20 and 20 or more, I'm sure that her corruption would qualify looking at other comments. Tried giving her tribe clothes on and placing her in the camp before I intentionally lost to Dasan but it did not work either. Just says game over when I lose the battle. Just in case you think it is a problem with her stats, let me know what they're called in saveeditonline and which person she is so I can change them as well.

Sep 14, 2019
Chyos
Do you know which variable# in saveeditonline is for Netorare to be turned on and off, if any? I have a save from many patches ago, that I've continued playing through the patches, in which I'm not given the option of having Tia NTR me with Dasan after confronting him about his father.

I fucked Niba/Hiba (cant remember her name) and did anal with Tia. Tia's stats are 20 and 20 or more, I'm sure that her corruption would qualify looking at other comments. Tried giving her tribe clothes on and placing her in the camp before I intentionally lost to Dasan but it did not work either. Just says game over when I lose the battle. Just in case you think it is a problem with her stats, let me know what they're called in saveeditonline and which person she is so I can change them as well.
use rpg tool editor it will help yu but unfortunately the editor doesn't work for me... I don't know y? It is easy to use..! But saveeditonline will dosent shows the items nd others

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
use rpg tool editor it will help yu but unfortunately the editor doesn't work for me... I don't know y? It is easy to use..! But saveeditonline will dosent shows the items nd others
To show item names you have to upload the Items.json file to saveditonline after you upload your save. Similarly, to show variable names you have to upload System.json file. You can find both of those files in the www>data folder

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs the Frisha quest is just bugged for me. I saw the Mayor and his son talk twice about the same conversation. Yet the quest won't advance is there some save editor code where i can just skip to the next one?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sighs the Frisha quest is just bugged for me. I saw the Mayor and his son talk twice about the same conversation. Yet the quest won't advance is there some save editor code where i can just skip to the next one?
If the conversation between father and son repeat you have to do something else than spying on them... at what point in the WT are you?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Um, the walkthrough doesn't say how to get to ibharr's body, how do I do that? I'm confused, the scene with the well jsut says "pretty dark down there" and i'm confused as to how to proceed
Buy the rope in the merchant's shop. It's up on the shelves where you got the parchment. There might also be a scroll or map icon too, that enables fast travel.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
how do can you raise "alignment" ?
Stealing wood, wine from the bar cellar
Selling bottles of cum, careful there, the soldiers will give it to Kate
Pick the conversation choices with Tia to get a handjob when you cut wood
Give cumwine in the Rumha Village Hiba or Ayita, can't remember which.
Edit And I think cumming into the teapot in the mansion though I could be wrong there

Last edited:

vaoo

Jun 10, 2017
it says to spy on the mayor and his son in the afternoon but i've been in their house for like a week straight and they never talk, they're always in their own rooms or at dinner, what do i do?

edit: also, the bitchy girl (forget her name) says she wants to see my dick again and then nothing happens
You need to have Perception of at least +1 , so you can notice the strangeness in the shelf

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
To show item names you have to upload the Items.json file to saveditonline after you upload your save. Similarly, to show variable names you have to upload System.json file. You can find both of those files in the www>data folder

The save edit still did not work. I changed "Tia likes NTR" from 0 to 1, assuming it's a binary for negative/positive.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
Can’t get Claire to go with me down the cellar. I’ve 10 affection points with her. Whenever I try to get to talk to her after I finish peeling the potatoes, she just says something about come the next day.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can’t get Claire to go with me down the cellar. I’ve 10 affection points with her. Whenever I try to get to talk to her after I finish peeling the potatoes, she just says something about come the next day.
she'll ask you to get stuff from the cellar instead of the potatoe minigame eventually... just keep working in the inn before 10 p.m.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes