Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If the conversation between father and son repeat you have to do something else than spying on them... at what point in the WT are you?
I followed the steps but I'm going to assume the game not that open world like I assume. I wanted to loose my virginity with her before Mira. So I guess I might be force to complete Mira/Emily before Frisha.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I followed the steps but I'm going to assume the game not that open world like I assume. I wanted to loose my virginity with her before Mira. So I guess I might be force to complete Mira/Emily before Frisha.
You don't... since you have to spy on Giron and that douchbag son several times I wanted to know at which instance you are haveing problems.
There are several areas and skills that will only be unlocked after reaching a certain point in the story with certain characters but aside of these the game is completly open world

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You don't... since you have to spy on Giron and that douchbag son several times I wanted to know at which instance you are haveing problems.
There are several areas and skills that will only be unlocked after reaching a certain point in the story with certain characters but aside of these the game is completly open world
Just spying on them in the afternoon. I did it several times. I be in the bookshelf i click stay and they talk. Just the quest won't change when I do it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just spying on them in the afternoon. I did it several times. I be in the bookshelf i click stay and they talk. Just the quest won't change when I do it.
Ah... I think there was a problem that the Questlog did not show every step you completed and were to be done next... however ingame the MC should have told something about the next step... if it was the first time you spyed on them. you should attempt to switch the wine bottle in Daves room with normal wine [do so while he is at dinner or at night when he sleeps, you can use the secret entrance in the cellar after midnight to get to the second floor as Girn is heading to bed around that time] (or keep it if you are into NTR stuff). Afterwards you need to wait for frisha vissiting for Dinner again and see what she and Dave are doing afterwards

Reactions: Almighty

vaoo

Jun 10, 2017
I have to admit the graphics are total shit! Patched .png files ? Dude, it looks like you originally rendered them relatively well, why the hell you spent the effort to compress them in such ugliness?

All the rest is worth every second of my time playing , for more than 20 hours straight!

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
I really love the game, have been playing since a few updates back. But I'd love to see more orc women in the game, or at least a variation of the one scene we already have in the game. And would love to see a pregnancy system of some kind.

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
This was a good update, always wondered where the Rumah was going, (y)
Now just waiting to see where the "Monks in the crypt" are going.

Crimson D is looking for more Orcs!!
I've got too many women, can't find a place to sleep in peace anymore.
have to sleep in the Haystack to get a nights sleep :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

joh

Aug 20, 2017
How do I get tias mom to build more room for me to be there I would appreciate the help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do I need to corrupt Tia to continue the quest in the village?
No but she will react differently on you takeing additional lovers... less corruption might lead to a not so happy relationship.
I really love the game, have been playing since a few updates back. But I'd love to see more orc women in the game, or at least a variation of the one scene we already have in the game. And would love to see a pregnancy system of some kind.
The Orcress Mauii will have a new scene in the next public Update... or can you already shack her in the Orc camp in this one?
Uh, for the Palak quest...How do I get him to live? He died when I sent him to do something brave...
Give him 1 Cumwine and talk to him every Evening for the next 3 days to corrupt the Dancer... but she'll turn into a whore that fucks everyone than

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
No but she will react differently on you takeing additional lovers... less corruption might lead to a not so happy relationship.

The Orcress Mauii will have a new scene in the next public Update... or can you already shack her in the Orc camp in this one?

Give him 1 Cumwine and talk to him every Evening for the next 3 days to corrupt the Dancer... but she'll turn into a whore that fucks everyone than
When you defeat Gurtak, choose "Leave" instead of the other options and you will shack with her. But its not a huge animation.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes