m1ners

Apr 23, 2017
can some one fix my save? Im stuck with Mia, she dont kiss me, I already talk to Rick and Mia again please help

Last edited:

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help tias mom says she needs to make more room so I can sleep there but every time I go to the house it’s not done yet help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I need help tias mom says she needs to make more room so I can sleep there but every time I go to the house it’s not done yet help
...I'd say you are bad at takeing hints.
There never was anything stateing that sleeping there was possible in the first place... why would you even? you have a house and 2 Quest related crashing places in Arenfield (leaving out the hey stacks near the farm) and another one with the Rumah...

joh

Aug 20, 2017
...I'd say you are bad at takeing hints.
There never was anything stateing that sleeping there was possible in the first place... why would you even? you have a house and 2 Quest related crashing places in Arenfield (leaving out the hey stacks near the farm) and another one with the Rumah...
Has nothing to do with not taken hints I was only asking a question because I didn’t know what to do I know I have the camp the house the hut and the inn but I wanted to see if it would help with making progress towards tias mom or if there was some secret potions or anything so that was why I was asking

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Well I have a doubt, if I disable Netorare, the NTR will still be happening and it just won't be shown to the player, either in scenes or in dialogues? Or if disabling the NTR will disable any betrayal behind the MC's back? For example the game '' Bones' Tales: The Manor '' has the option to disable Bestiality at the beginning, but it will still be happening, what changes is that the scenes just stopped being shown to the player, giving a distressing sensation ... so there is no point in destivating or not!
No it changes the story

Reactions: kynn88

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The ntr is avoidable,you can keep them for yourself,and never give a chance for the ntr ever happen.

Reactions: kynn88

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Last playthrough it kicked in for me at about 75,76 so keep going ;)
I've got alignment 75 now and still all greyed out. Do I miss something here? I spoke to the priest, did all dialogue options with Natasha, but still greyed out, when I try to taint the fountain past midnight.

I had very little interaction with Natasha (Not my favourite) only spoke to her once.
Went to the church at 10pm, used lockpick (took about 5 tries)
Clicked on the fountain and got to taint it....71c
Doesn't work for me.

Here is my save (everything completed, just missing the Fountain quest), for all who want to try it out.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've got alignment 75 now and still all greyed out. Do I miss something here? I spoke to the priest, did all dialogue options with Natasha, but still greyed out, when I try to taint the fountain past midnight.

Doesn't work for me.

Here is my save (everything completed, just missing the Fountain quest), for all who want to try it out.
In the latest Patreon build requirements were adjusted to 65 corruption btw

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Well asking once might have sufficed... but you kept spamming the same question over and over.
Ok I get that but I seen some people ask there question multiple times also so I thought maybe it wasn’t showing up I believe I asked two or three times it’s not like I wrote it a hundred times so relax it’s only a question and this is were you ask stuff if you don’t know how to do something so we can help each I didn’t know you can only ask something only once if that was the case maybe they should make a note at the top saying only ask your questions once

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Going there is part of a story/Questline... unless you reached that point in the Story this is all you gonna see

Personally my MC is Level 18 and Tia is Level 16-17
Just go grinding in the ruin area regulary and it's easy to achieve
Is 9999 hitpoint and 9999 energy normal? :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1619352

Doesn't work for me.

you need 2 more corruption, the game has (at least) 2 variables for it, the actual "alignment" variable, which for you is 68 but needs to be 70, and the "corruption" variable which for you is 24

either you cheated up the corruption variable (which i did at first, which is why i know this) and since that shows up as increased numbers on the alignment meter you thought it was enough
OR
some things in the game only add to your corruption variable when it should add to both the alignment variable and the corruption variable

lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
Also struggling to do the NTR version of Kate with Thomas. Affection at 35 and Corruption at 35. Can do Anal with Bardress in her room - But no option to wear the dress while serving... nor see a dialog option to wear it next time she's serving at night in her room. Confused!

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
you need 2 more corruption, the game has (at least) 2 variables for it, the actual "alignment" variable, which for you is 68 but needs to be 70, and the "corruption" variable which for you is 24

either you cheated up the corruption variable (which i did at first, which is why i know this) and since that shows up as increased numbers on the alignment meter you thought it was enough
OR
some things in the game only add to your corruption variable when it should add to both the alignment variable and the corruption variable
Thank you, this is helpful! I did use save editors for things like bandages and stuff to sell in order to get rid of money shortages and I didn't want to have to grind. But I don't remember having changed alignment variables. I kept away from that out of fear this could ruin my save file, so I only cheated with minor things. In order to raise my alignemnt I stole wine from the cellar, stole money from the tavern and lied to Tia while chopping wood, but as it seems this doesn't add to both variables.

So what can I do now to get the proper alignemnt & corruption?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes