Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you, this is helpful! I did use save editors for things like bandages and stuff to sell in order to get rid of money shortages and I didn't want to have to grind. But I don't remember having changed alignment variables. I kept away from that out of fear this could ruin my save file, so I only cheated with minor things. In order to raise my alignemnt I stole wine from the cellar, stole money from the tavern and lied to Tia while chopping wood, but as it seems this doesn't add to both variables.

So what can I do now to get the proper alignemnt & corruption?
All options to change those have been repeatedly named in the previous pages... just take a closer look.
Also the Fastest way to earn money is to Upgrade your hunting skill to level 3 and keep hunting rabbits in order to sell their meat... deer meat (row venue) is good aswell, but you'll have to pass hunting checks twice to get the meat +additional.
You only have a single Quest when you have to hand over 5 deer and rabbit meat, the daily meal for Elise and her family can easily be obtained by visiting the hunting grounds or find some wild prey
I currently have more than 100 Gold thanks to that tactic... it pays by far more than anything you could craft or gather otherwise

D

Deleted member 1619352

Thank you, this is helpful! I did use save editors for things like bandages and stuff to sell in order to get rid of money shortages and I didn't want to have to grind. But I don't remember having changed alignment variables. I kept away from that out of fear this could ruin my save file, so I only cheated with minor things. In order to raise my alignemnt I stole wine from the cellar, stole money from the tavern and lied to Tia while chopping wood, but as it seems this doesn't add to both variables.

So what can I do now to get the proper alignemnt & corruption?
personally i went to Tia "chop wood" -> "see where this leads" -> handjob

seeing as you had 6 too many of the corruption variable, i'm going to assume that the stealing wine thing is the bugged one (unless i'm wrong and there were less than 6 bottles?) and that it only increases your "corruption" variable and not the "alignment" one

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
All options to change those have been repeatedly named in the previous pages... just take a closer look.
Also the Fastest way to earn money is to Upgrade your hunting skill to level 3 and keep hunting rabbits in order to sell their meat... deer meat (row venue) is good aswell, but you'll have to pass hunting checks twice to get the meat +additional.
You only have a single Quest when you have to hand over 5 deer and rabbit meat, the daily meal for Elise and her family can easily be obtained by visiting the hunting grounds or find some wild prey
I currently have more than 100 Gold thanks to that tactic... it pays by far more than anything you could craft or gather otherwise
Wait a minute you can't have more than 100 gold the variable can't store it, you go to zero after 99

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
personally i went to Tia "chop wood" -> "see where this leads" -> handjob

seeing as you had 6 too many of the corruption variable, i'm going to assume that the stealing wine thing is the bugged one (unless i'm wrong and there were less than 6 bottles?) and that it only increases your "corruption" variable and not the "alignment" one
There are only 4 bottles that can be stolen... maybe it's connected to giving Hiba Cumwine than? that's 6 charges
Wait a minute you can't have more than 100 gold the variable can't store it, you go to zero after 99
...no Gold is a currency not an item, so the 99 is not a limit for that... maybe it's 999 or even higher... not sure... I won't try to reach such insane numbers.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
Somebody can help me please, where's can i find Ibhar's body ? it tells me near the orc camp but i can't find it

lutka

Aug 25, 2018
Great game - I think I ran across this a while back and didn't get that into it but there is a lot more content now. Author might want to release older versions more quickly to get more visibility - only reason I found it again was because of update. I see an older version or two on Patreon that is still behind the premium releases... unless maybe just had more time to work on it because of the ongoing zombie apocalypse?

Anyways development plan looks quite ambitious with potential for a ton of content to be added. Very good game!

Reactions: F88hyder

mec12

Jun 14, 2019
i wish i could support chyos but i'm brazilian and i don't have an international card ... feels bad k

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
My first talk after Claire 10+ and Bianca didn't teach me lockpick
you must finish this

"Claire :
9. After peeling potatoes talk to her again and she will go down with you in
the cellar to the marked spot.
10.After the next scene walk outside the inn and meet Bianca "

Reactions: harala

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
Can someone help me with the Frisha quest. After the Arenfield event, at which time do i need to spy on Dave & Giron again ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which arenfield event are you talking about?
I think he is talking about the Kings visit and the appointment of Mayor Giron to Baron Giron.
Qtrix
You can listen in on them between 8 a.m. (if I am not mistaken... otherwise 10 a.m. should suffice) to 5:59 p.m.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
you need 2 more corruption, the game has (at least) 2 variables for it, the actual "alignment" variable, which for you is 68 but needs to be 70, and the "corruption" variable which for you is 24

either you cheated up the corruption variable (which i did at first, which is why i know this) and since that shows up as increased numbers on the alignment meter you thought it was enough
OR
some things in the game only add to your corruption variable when it should add to both the alignment variable and the corruption variable
You may have just solved my issue too, thanks my dude!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You may have just solved my issue too, thanks my dude!
Since the latest release (Patreon) atleast the save files contain the Alignment variable as used by those checks, the requirement for the fountain was reduced to 65 (my ingame Alignment says 71 though).
If you fail the check the game tells you your true Alginment now aswell, so you can see what you need to do

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes