Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well, I did every quest of the latest version, I'm just stuck with tainting the fountain in the church. It's greyed out all the time, allthough I've got alignment 71. What am I doing wrong? I go to the church, check Natasha drinking from the fountain, go into the basement, hide untill 8 pm behind the corner, go upstairs again and still I can't taint the fountain. Any help?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Well, I did every quest of the latest version, I'm just stuck with tainting the fountain in the church. It's greyed out all the time, allthough I've got alignment 71. What am I doing wrong? I go to the church, check Natasha drinking from the fountain, go into the basement, hide untill 8 pm behind the corner, go upstairs again and still I can't taint the fountain. Any help?
Last playthrough it kicked in for me at about 75,76 so keep going ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have you waited a day and didn't drink from he fountain in the morning?

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
me 2

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I had very little interaction with Natasha (Not my favourite) only spoke to her once.
Went to the church at 10pm, used lockpick (took about 5 tries)
Clicked on the fountain and got to taint it....71c

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Hello fellow social deviants, a quick question. In the quest "Bags from the cellar", I have found the onions, cleared the cobwebs, but have not found the potatoes. I found two bags of rotten ones but none that I can give to Claire. Any advice, thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello fellow social deviants, a quick question. In the quest "Bags from the cellar", I have found the onions, cleared the cobwebs, but have not found the potatoes. I found two bags of rotten ones but none that I can give to Claire. Any advice, thanks.
It's hidden further in the shadow close to those other bags

Reactions: hisstoryman

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there another way? since i am taking all the girls for myself dont want to compete later
Unlimited
Steal money from Lucios (Inn owner) once a week, requires lockpicking/Thief skill (2 checks)
Steal wood from infront of the smith, the Inn and Tias home (each once a week, 1 for each stack you raided)
Limited
Steal 4 wine bottles from Lucios cellar (1 for each bottle)
give Hiba Cumwine (6 times 1 for each)
kill the Bandit in the hut dureing first time saving Emily from the Bandits
Have Sex with Gwen in the Intro

hiredninja

Oct 12, 2019
Unlimited
Steal money from Lucios (Inn owner) once a week, requires lockpicking/Thief skill (2 checks)
Steal wood from infront of the smith, the Inn and Tias home (each once a week, 1 for each stack you raided)
Limited
Steal 4 wine bottles from Lucios cellar (1 for each bottle)
give Hiba Cumwine (6 times 1 for each)
kill the Bandit in the hut dureing first time saving Emily from the Bandits
Have Sex with Gwen in the Intro
ty

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Well I have a doubt, if I disable Netorare, the NTR will still be happening and it just won't be shown to the player, either in scenes or in dialogues? Or if disabling the NTR will disable any betrayal behind the MC's back? For example the game '' Bones' Tales: The Manor '' has the option to disable Bestiality at the beginning, but it will still be happening, what changes is that the scenes just stopped being shown to the player, giving a distressing sensation ... so there is no point in destivating or not!

Reactions: dumbass55

joh

Aug 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get tias mom to build more into her house so I can stay there she keeps saying she has no room and she has to build more pls help

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
is there another way? since i am taking all the girls for myself dont want to compete later
Well, i do remember that "evil" or "bad" choices, give you more corruption, and you can probably change its variable in save editor, but selling potions is the fastest way

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to triger a quest to kill Gurtak
...Playing the Game... it's a Quest getting unlocked dureing the Intro.
Or are you referring to the Quests required to actually solve it?
Than it's the Fate of the Rumah and Tia's storyline

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes