Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, how do I use other save files?, I have tried using some of the ones posted here, but I cant load them when I put them into the game.

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Im talking to kate before going to bed but nothing is happening, claire isn't comming to talk about Kirlic and how we are going to travel there, i've attached my save file could someone tell me what im doing wrong ?
I found probably solution, try this:

In the noon, talk with Kate when she is on bench, "talk" with her, put finger into her ass, after this, talk with her in her room midnight, let her dance in slutty dress and now You fuck her into ass, and after this on next day, go and watch her when she gives blowjob and more. ;) After all talk with her in room and good luck on.

Last edited:

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I found probably solution, try this:

In the noon, talk with Kate when she is on bench, "talk" with her, put finger into her ass, after this, talk with her in her room midnight, let her dance in slutty dress and now You fuck her into ass, and after this on next day, go and watch her when she gives blowjob and more. ;) After all talk with her in room and good luck on.
I tried it and doesn't work D:, if you've managed to do it could you pls share a save file ? im really not looking forward to starting all over again i've done almost every mision since the start :D

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Hello, how do I use other save files?, I have tried using some of the ones posted here, but I cant load them when I put them into the game.
If you don't have any saves you need to create one and replace it with the older save, if you use mine make a save on spot 2 or 3 since the saves don't go in order idk why and replace it with mine

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Guys, i have a question: Does this game require a walkthrough?

In the sense that you may lock yourself out of scenes/routes if you do certain actions, or is a walkthrough only required when you're stuck?

Edit: Also, is all netori content available if you turn NTR off?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Guys, i have a question: Does this game require a walkthrough?

In the sense that you may lock yourself out of scenes/routes if you do certain actions, or is a walkthrough only required when you're stuck?

Edit: Also, is all netori content available if you turn NTR off?
The only scenes that you could miss are netorare scenes. Other than that no. All scenes are also repeatable. And to your 2nd question: netori is independent from netorare. So if you turn netorare off you can still see the netori scenes.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
You were right, will be fixed.

All pre conditions set? start preparation quest, Claire must have corruption5+ and you must have sex with Kate in her room so that Claire watches.
Hey Chyos, i love the game been following it almost since the beginning but im having trouble with this last update i have corruption on kate up to 33 and 12 on claire, when she watches MC and kate she doesn't come to us but when we go to sleep after the scene i see claire going from kate's bed to hers in the morning but the scene didn't trigger. Could you take a look at the save.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
How do you get a horse? I talked to the young lady with the horse already and MC says that he needs to find another animal for her to replace her horse.

Capture.JPG

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone supply me with the NTR scenes (atleast the Kate ones)?

The RP'er in me refuses to have NTR on, but the deviant in me demands it.

Thanks XOXO ;)

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
ok why does this fucking happen? it always crashes around the tim u go to forest to meet dad. and i open the game up again and it's the same fucking level 3 default save thats not even my own file. and all my fucking files are deleted and not there. why? what the actual fuck can someone help me

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes