cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Hello people, i need some help please.
I've dont already Emily kidnap, talked to rick and I still can't chop twice with Tia, there is also no option to kiss her or team her... Maybe because I moved the wood by my serlf at Emily rescue... i'm not sure. is there a way to fix it at variables? I'm stuck at her and can't progress...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello people, i need some help please.
I've dont already Emily kidnap, talked to rick and I still can't chop twice with Tia, there is also no option to kiss her or team her... Maybe because I moved the wood by my serlf at Emily rescue... i'm not sure. is there a way to fix it at variables? I'm stuck at her and can't progress...
You are supposed to be on your own during the rescue mission, so that's not it.
Do you have a Quest from Emily for what you have to do to earn a stay at her home?
How high is your str?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
the claire hotfix and walkthrough aren't available on mega, are they included with the mega game download itself ?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
i been on adderall for 20 hours playinmg this... it;s better than skyrim or any video game i have ever played. wow... but it keeps crashing. the game loads up and saves if u unzip it and extract it but .. it keeps crashing in certain bar cutscenes. annoying

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
who is the creator. he atleast deserves 20 bucks. srsly. this is .... wow best video game every created aside from God's universe lol. but you know what i mean. as far as mortals.. this is the best video game a human mortal created

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
story wise gampleay wise. rpg wise.. graphics... dialoge... everything about this game is 10/10 literally. i have never played a game as fun or hot as this. i can never play a boring renpry again or boring game. this is...... better than skyrim idc how many mods u use.

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Hello people, pls i need some help to unlock sex scenes-story progression with Raaisha in half-orc villiage, after first time with player as a lot of hands and sucking, her scenes does not become unlocked and dialogue option to fuck her is still grey colored.

If this is a bug, is it possible to unlock her scenes with saveeditor?

PS. Like this game a lot as Peasant Quest, i do hope that those very gifted devs who create them would have more money, richer sponsors to give them like +10.000-20.000 $ or more, so they could hire teams to expand their games into even more complex RPG. Add playable races for male hero so he could be human or elf or dwarf male, add more locations and maybe even option to play as female hero if a lot would be interested in such cos yeah there is a lot of games with female hero already and so little with males.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
I have 5 str, Emily is Already playing with me when sleeping. She also gave me a blowjob already.
You are supposed to be on your own during the rescue mission, so that's not it.
Do you have a Quest from Emily for what you have to do to earn a stay at her home?
How high is your str?

Syfer251

Feb 7, 2018
Quest Dismantle the Bandit Camp

When I talk to Lyvia about bantits, he thinks after
"Hm I could by wine from Thomas to get the all drunk.. But maybe yhat`s not enough.. Maybe Lucius sells something I can use"
I buy wine from Thomas, but I don’t know what to buy from Lucius. And he has no additional dialogs.
How to knock out the bantits?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Quest Dismantle the Bandit Camp

When I talk to Lyvia about bantits, he thinks after
"Hm I could by wine from Thomas to get the all drunk.. But maybe yhat`s not enough.. Maybe Lucius sells something I can use"
I buy wine from Thomas, but I don’t know what to buy from Lucius. And he has no additional dialogs.
How to knock out the bantits?
Anesthetic

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Something about this game makes my toaster laptop run slow like heck, it's probably pointless to ask, but is there any way to rectify this (aside from replacing my laptop)?

Syfer251

Feb 7, 2018
Ok, I have wine and anestetic, but at midnight in camp nothing happens. Bandits walk around. I suppose I need to mix them.
But how to do that? What should I do? What am I doing wrong?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok, I have wine and anestetic, but at midnight in camp nothing happens. Bandits walk around. I suppose I need to mix them.
But how to do that? What should I do? What am I doing wrong?
...the game supports a Craft System... try useing that

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
First Image - Craft from main menu
Second - Craft from table at home.
I can`t mix wine with anestetic.
Where can I get a recipe?
When I played the previous version I selected the wine from inventory and the game gave me the option to drink it or mix something in it, not sure if something has changed since the crafting system came

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes