Syfer251

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks guys for your help.
In the inventory there is no option with a choice.
Lucius didn't give me any quests yet.

Does anyone have a walkthrough ?, please give a link.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Its all numbers and so I don't know what I am changing.
What do you intend to change in the first place?
The game really isn't hard even for beginners, as long as you pace yourself a bit.
Trying to get everything done from the get go isn't the most fun way to play an RPG... not to say it kills the fun

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
What do you intend to change in the first place?
The game really isn't hard even for beginners, as long as you pace yourself a bit.
Trying to get everything done from the get go isn't the most fun way to play an RPG... not to say it kills the fun
Player relations and how much items i have like food/gifts

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Player relations and how much items i have like food/gifts
Relationships can be build very easily and the only Item that tends to be limited are ropes that can be bought in the shop.
I'd strongly recoment not to cheat on anything unless you want to risk to break Event chains or your game

Reactions: Papa Ernie

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
iIs any of the content in this time gated like you can only do something in the first week of the game? Also are there any quests that you need to do within a certain amount of time upon starting? I'd rather not miss anything cause I want to take it slow.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
iIs any of the content in this time gated like you can only do something in the first week of the game? Also are there any quests that you need to do within a certain amount of time upon starting? I'd rather not miss anything cause I want to take it slow.
Some actions and Quest tasks are bound to a certain time of day... and atleast 1 character has also tasks bound to a certain day of the week... but you can skip those points without loosing out, you just have to wait for the next time frame to come (which can be 1 week at most)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Pretty good game overall, nice netori and ntr mix (though i, like many others, prefer netori), if there's one criticism to be made is the spelling errors and the sentence struture.

Chyos, english is clearly not your first language (no problem with that btw), so you should try and get a native english speaker (or something close to that) to just go through what you write and correct the misspells/sentence structuring.

Aside from that, great game (y)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes