thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
What were the initial relationships like in regards to the incest tag? Mira and Emily don't really come off as your own family and they're the only ones I can think of to fit the bill.

Reactions: Balmung85
Nov 3, 2018
Are there more quest with the witch after stealing the book to deecrease your lust.I wonder can you increase your dick even more because i heard that in the begining from here,like this should do for now(after increasing his dick).Love the game btw.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there more quest with the witch after stealing the book to deecrease your lust.I wonder can you increase your dick even more because i heard that in the begining from here,like this should do for now(after increasing his dick).Love the game btw.
There is more planned for her... but it's supposed to be revolving around Gwen being a witch and her magic skills, that she'll teach the player rather than further body modifications

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I need help I can’t find arianna I looked everywhere but can’t find her please help

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
im curious can i move my last save from an older version and move it to the newer one or do i need to wrok back up to my old lvl again and no i despise using cheats if you use it okay i just dont like making a game boring but can i??? if so tell me where the file is?

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
oh, damn, deleted my saves accidentaly and will have to start all over
now that sucks

anyway, can i ask why does the mc still has to sleep on the ground of his own house after the father dies and you pay the tax?
cause, y'know the house is "yours" now, so shoudnt you be able to use the bedroom? maybe even bring the girls for some fun?

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
guys i have an issue. constant crashes all the fucking time. im at this scene right before our tribe is going to meet with the orcs and it always crashes. i open the game up and open right before that scene yet awlways fucking crashes. how do i fix crashes

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
And this might be something I do in the future. But currently I'm not even close to covering my monthly expenses.. So this will have to wait for a while.
my game keeps crashing all the time. it always crashes in cutscenes sex cutscenes. and there mission where the orcs come into the tribe and u get to pick who they take. it keeps crashing once the orcs walk towards our tribe village. it keeps fucking crashing. how can i fix this shit? really good game tho. my fav game on here

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is the merchant that visits Arenfield dureing Friday and Saturday
You can join her for a drink on the same table that Grants occupies if he is around

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes