Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty good game overall, nice netori and ntr mix (though i, like many others, prefer netori), if there's one criticism to be made is the spelling errors and the sentence struture.

Chyos, english is clearly not your first language (no problem with that btw), so you should try and get a native english speaker (or something close to that) to just go through what you write and correct the misspells/sentence structuring.

Aside from that, great game (y)
personally the english in these versions is quite good... comparing this to other titles it's atleast fluently and cohorent.
You don't get the feeling as if someone used google translate for entire sentences and mixed in some single word translation by a different online translater, as seem to be the common pratice with all those engrish titles.
and considering the ammount of text already included in the game the few errors I noticed are negletable.
Same as any adult person writing an essay with several pauses in between chapters.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
personally the english in these versions is quite good... comparing this to other titles it's atleast fluently and cohorent.
You don't get the feeling as if someone used google translate for entire sentences and mixed in some single word translation by a different online translater, as seem to be the common pratice with all those engrish titles.
and considering the ammount of text already included in the game the few errors I noticed are negletable.
Same as any adult person writing an essay with several pauses in between chapters.
I'm just saying, he could easily get someone on this forum more fluent in english to go through his script and fix what needs fixing.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm just saying, he could easily get someone on this forum more fluent in english to go through his script and fix what needs fixing.
And this might be something I do in the future. But currently I'm not even close to covering my monthly expenses.. So this will have to wait for a while.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
And this might be something I do in the future. But currently I'm not even close to covering my monthly expenses.. So this will have to wait for a while.
Also, next update you should add an item to reduce corruption in the women, so we can see all the different dialogue.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Also, next update you should add an item to reduce corruption in the women, so we can see all the different dialogue.
There is already an item that stops the corruption from growing. But I've thought about the idea of reducing the corruption. The problem with that is that there are multiple events that are triggered by it. Giving the option to reduce it would cause a lot of chaos and unlogical dialogue in the current events. For example: First Claire would be willing to join in when you're with Kate. Then after you reduce it she wouldn't. How does this reflect in additional dialogue? I would have to do a lot more dialogue for multiple characters. And before I do that I should first add in all the missing dialogue that characters should get when they are more influenced by the corruption. So I hope this will get voted in the near future.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There is already an item that stops the corruption from growing. But I've thought about the idea of reducing the corruption. The problem with that is that there are multiple events that are triggered by it. Giving the option to reduce it would cause a lot of chaos and unlogical dialogue in the current events. For example: First Claire would be willing to join in when you're with Kate. Then after you reduce it she wouldn't. How does this reflect in additional dialogue? I would have to do a lot more dialogue for multiple characters. And before I do that I should first add in all the missing dialogue that characters should get when they are more influenced by the corruption. So I hope this will get voted in the near future.
Oh absolutely, i'm just putting it out there. There's a really solid game in the making here, and everyone should chip in (on patreon) to help you, i know i'm thinking about it.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Been really enjoying the game but I have a couple more questions:
1.Will my saves work in future releases or will I have to start over for each new release,
2.Are there any negatives to increasing corruption now or in future releases,
3.Does the MC level affect things story/dialogue wise or is it just more helpful in fights.
Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Been really enjoying the game but I have a couple more questions:
1.Will my saves work in future releases or will I have to start over for each new release,
2.Are there any negatives to increasing corruption now or in future releases,
3.Does the MC level affect things story/dialogue wise or is it just more helpful in fights.
Thanks in advance.
So far Save games were backward compatible
You do need to level up to learn or upgrade your Talents... and there are checks for certain values/level for those Talents

Reactions: AxelMasters

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have a save of Frisha about to be NTR'ed by dave at the mansion? Thanks (y)
Catch.

Frisha - Moment exactly before choice Love path/NTR
Tribe - Before bring back body or accept deal with Dasan (Body found, talk with guard)
Kate - Blackmail is cut with Thomas (without NTR), "old friends" in tavern before choice path Love/NTR

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Catch.

Frisha - Moment exactly before choice Love path/NTR
Tribe - Before bring back body or accept deal with Dasan (Body found, talk with guard)
Kate - Blackmail is cut with Thomas, "old friends" in tavern before choice path Love/NTR
Thank you my good man, you've done me a solid (and others too).

Reactions: F88hyder
D

Deleted member 603338

Is there something else necessary to get corruption on certain characters? I followed the WT and when I got to Claire for blowjob or Emily, no corruption points

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there something else necessary to get corruption on certain characters? I followed the WT and when I got to Claire for blowjob or Emily, no corruption points
There is also a treshold you can hit with certain actions or characters all together. Claire for example was around 15 corruption max if I am not mistaken

D

Deleted member 603338

There is also a treshold you can hit with certain actions or characters all together. Claire for example was around 15 corruption max if I am not mistaken
I can not even get 1, it is really weird, I loaded it from the provided save to see if it made any difference, followed the Claire walk thru and when the blowjob option came up, used it, but still corruption is at zero

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can not even get 1, it is really weird, I loaded it from the provided save to see if it made any difference, followed the Claire walk thru and when the blowjob option came up, used it, but still corruption is at zero
have you used the strong anesthetic?
it's effect lasts for a week and disables corruption effects on females in that time

D

Deleted member 603338

have you used the strong anesthetic?
it's effect lasts for a week and disables corruption effects on females in that time
that's what it was. Thank you! Kate and Tia corruption was still going up so I had no idea that the strong anesthetic was doing it

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes