lutka

Aug 25, 2018
anyone please help, how to give cumwine to Kate based on walktrough?
Get relationship to 20 > rent a room and make her cum > fuck her > tell Rick to fuck off, tell Thomas to leave her alone > your relationship is now official and you'll tell her mom, after this point can give her wine every night

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anyone please help, how to give cumwine to Kate based on walktrough?
Go to Rick at the Bar (Carpenter apprentice and best friend of MC) before 9 p.m. and have a drink with him... when you play as Kate deliver the drinks to the MC and tip her with 8 Silver.
She'll take a seat next to the MC and he can give her a spiked drink if he has enough bottled up cum

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
So I like the game, played early releases but got corrupted saves so had to start over two times. So now I have saves from 2.3.1 version and carried it over all the way to 2.5.1 versions.

I wanted to know few things. Do I always have to corrupt my alignment? I have played almost all the content there is with NTR off. I only want all of the girls for my MC.
Now my questions/ideas are these. These are questions and ideas mixed together. I hope the author reads them (ideas/questions ) and can answer unless someone else already knows it then please do answer.
1) Any idea what awaits me in witch's sortyline?
2) Should I kill gurtak or wait on witchcraft skill which I have no idea if it will make it in the game. What will that skill even do to gurtak.
3) That elf in bandit camp can't be tamed without corruption? Somehow even with strong anesthesia from Lucius don't stop corruption on her after sex and cumming in her mouth( bug maybe).
4) Can I get all the girls and still have happy relationship without going corruption route ever? If I go full corruption anything bad I am going to get or if I remain good more content for that route will make it? I mean I want all girls/women that can be get without corruption? You got my gist of it by now. Rumah village only girls I have are Tia and that warrior girl forgot her name after defeating orcs. Didn't corrupted hiba or ayita. Have that boy killed from bear already for ayita.
5) I have alignment of 49 no idea when 1 point was deducted. Doing things wrong gets me corrupt alignment but anyway to regain points for good alignment?
6) I like the stories so far for everything, except for that cult. Now that you have left me intro of it. I actually want to save that girl from what ever evil orgy/bloody ritual about to befall her. I actually hate NTR, extremely. Would leave kate for for the MC's friend because a good person but mayor's son is total evil spawn thus saved frisha from him. Things like that. I wonder if mayor's wife was part of that cult ritual thing and was forced into it. If that is true I will take her away from them as well. Saving a damsel in distress decadeds late from those douces :p
7) Any plans to allow me to kill my rivals as well like the mayor etc and get away with it?
8) Any Safe place to bring all of the girls/women I love to make them acquiantence of each other and still have them in my harem, so they know each other and still love me anyway. Can make super difficult quests for it so that MC overcome hurdles for them to love him enough for it?
9) I wonder when army clash and I get to rule the kingdom over two fools?

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Where did this happen? There must have been a dialogue that you started and afterwards it was broken.
This is a bug, to fix it I need to know which dialogue it was.
I don't know if this was answered or not, I am thinking not because in 2.5.1 this still happens. This happens when you have Tia with zero corruption, during hunts orc party shown up, you defeat them all. Then talk to female orc and after the dialogue happens the missing clock and things disappear.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1) Any idea what awaits me in witch's sortyline?
Mind Control Powers... so I gues apprenticeship
2) Should I kill gurtak or wait on witchcraft skill which I have no idea if it will make it in the game. What will that skill even do to gurtak.
Based on the shared intel I suppose he'll become your Thrall doing your bidding
3) That elf in bandit camp can't be tamed without corruption? Somehow even with strong anesthesia from Lucius don't stop corruption on her after sex and cumming in her mouth( bug maybe).
She only has a corruption storyline... but after she gains 10 corruption she actually starts to enjoy the Players "visits"
4) Can I get all the girls and still have happy relationship without going corruption route ever? If I go full corruption anything bad I am going to get or if I remain good more content for that route will make it? I mean I want all girls/women that can be get without corruption? You got my gist of it by now. Rumah village only girls I have are Tia and that warrior girl forgot her name after defeating orcs. Didn't corrupted hiba or ayita. Have that boy killed from bear already for ayita.
Several girls including Tia don't want to share... unless corrupted enough to make them enjoy the Harem idea, several Characters have group scenes which are based on character corruption in most cases

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Kate and her mother Claire.... Penny the farmer will have a remake of her appearance and a short entry aswell

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
cant taint the water so some help pls i have 74 alignment and no option to trigger
1586751371572.png

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Release 0.2.6

Took some time but I think this time It's without major bugs and ready to be played.
I've also just finished updating the WT and so I add it to this.

I had much more planed for Ophilia and so I guess I will add the scene I have prepared for her in one of the coming updates. At the same time I didn't want to rush things and wanted to finally get this update to an end to focus on the next story part with Arianna.

Before starting with 0.2.7 I will now work on the bonus scene for Kate (with and without Rick) I hope to get this done before the end of the week.
I will also put the poll for 0.2.8 and the next bonus scene poll online tomorrow and also the poll to decide which model to use for Arianna.

But first here the link:
(For those who lack time playing)

If there are still bugs report them as always and I will fix bugs asap!

Hope you had a good start into the week!

Changelog 0.2.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Hope you had a good start into the week!

Thank you for sharing the game, but those two links gives error 403 You don't have permission to access this page. So if you could give us actual download links for those, that would be highly appreciate.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Walkthrough 0.2.6 -

Claire Hot Fix -

Reactions: Johnny6

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
Im talking to kate before going to bed but nothing is happening, claire isn't comming to talk about Kirlic and how we are going to travel there, i've attached my save file could someone tell me what im doing wrong ?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes