raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Help. I'm stuck at Frisha quest.
"Find a way to spy on Dave and Giron in the afternoon", even though I did that (and swapped the wine bottle), the quest wasn't progressing.
Edited: nvm, got it figured out. Need to choose "stay" again :p
I think you need the bandit clothes and go to the library of the Girón mansion a press enter until find a secret chair after that go to the basment find a photo and in morning go again but this time go to the second floor woth the bandit clothes wait until noon and press enter and selecte stay

Reactions: Flat

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I think you need the bandit clothes and go to the library of the Girón mansion a press enter until find a secret chair after that go to the basment find a photo and in morning go again but this time go to the second floor woth the bandit clothes wait until noon and press enter and selecte stay
Thanks but I got it figured out. Need to choose "stay" & before 8AM (not sure why but at 8AM, they go the room)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
or take the book from the witch.
You have to get your int up to 2 (study with Mira), and talk to the shopkeeper about "Your problem"
Then buy the anaesthetic , distract her, pour it in the cauldron, hide and wait.
Studying with Mira gets her affection up I think it's 7 or 8 for a kiss

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I guess most people like the mother body..i like version 1 more though.i didnt comment yet and only vote,but i hope dev will make separate version with this,one version for version 1,and another version for version 2 hybrid.
I know that this is a difficult choice and tastes differ ofc. So my solution to this will be as promised to add the 2nd model with slight edits to the face and hair as her sister in the future. If they both got the same body curves this would be boring.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I know that this is a difficult choice and tastes differ ofc. So my solution to this will be as promised to add the 2nd model with slight edits to the face and hair as her sister in the future. If they both got the same body curves this would be boring.
Well,ok then

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I hate rpgm games but when its Milf + incest :devilish:(im Perv)_there my eyes fixes on game :cool:(y)
Optional NTR well its Ok (y)

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I get an error due to the german locale of filenames, when following Marcus inside the hut (4 in walkthrough). A png named gemüseeintopf.
I guess the german locale is needed to run this game?

Edit: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8 does not seem to help..

Edit 2: fixed by a symlink without the umlaut and replacing in files to:

www/TDDP_PM.index
1:gemuseeintopf

www/data/Doodads.json
8798:gemuseeintopf

Edit3: same issue/solution with these:
./www/audio/se/lachen_m?nner.rpgmvo
./www/audio/se/Gockel kr?hen.rpgmvo
./www/audio/se/Kr?he.rpgmvo

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Chyos
two questions i saw your patreon and i see the version 0.2.5.8 when is gonna be posted here? and which is the content of transformation? or is not implemented yet

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes