jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Wank will work, just walk up to it and click. I think you have to get 70 corruption so get Tia to wank, wank, wank you 20 times
Edited because I'm old (and drunk). Wank = Fap
i have 75c still greyed out,i tried hiding in basement till midnight and others times nothing seem to work.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
i have 75c still greyed out,i tried hiding in basement till midnight and others times nothing seem to work.
Have you talked to the nun about the curse, so she tells you she drinks every day (You probably done it but just in case) 75c should be enough but raise it another one or two anyway. After that I'm stumped!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wasn't paying attention are you sure ? Nah, I know all of that, you're the one who didn't pay attention to what I said but it doesn't change the fact that because of that culture it made me lose interest to her , maybe it might be a different story if I met her with her a top on
Well suit yourself I gues...
Take it as a warning than that the upcoming Update will focus on the Rumah and more girls will loose their tops potentially leaving not a single girl dressed in that tribe (depending on previous and/or ongoing choices).

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
I couldn't touch kate during the afternoon... My alignment is 59 and kate 26 A and 17C . Already spoken to rick and thomas about the relationship, had kate drank wine and dance in the room and on the stage. Still nothing

Also, the game freeze everytime having sex with mira the second time. I dont know what's up with that considering it might be bug.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Please suggest a game with better graphics and story than this one, I'd like to play it
are you serious? any game here has better graphics, ppl are so ugly here, story is good, but you also "look" at the story, so writing is just half, or even less than half of the package bro

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
are you serious? any game here has better graphics, ppl are so ugly here, story is good, but you also "look" at the story, so writing is just half, or even less than half of the package bro
Some are ugly,some quite pretty...but for my favourite,Kate is quite beauty in here..That dance she does with bouncy ass really make me turn on,she dance like a dancer in strip club.Mira maybe no 2 and Frisha is okay.For the Rumah Village,Raaisha is quite good looking,with her seductive eyes while handjob.The character that for me ugly and need redesign is Hiba,Ayita,Yasmine,Verena,Natasha,Penny and Maui.I dont know,what do you think?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Some are ugly,some quite pretty...but for my favourite,Kate is quite beauty in here..That dance she does with bouncy ass really make me turn on,she dance like a dancer in strip club.Mira maybe no 2 and Frisha is okay.For the Rumah Village,Raaisha is quite good looking,with her seductive eyes while handjob.The character that for me ugly and need redesign is Hiba,Ayita,Yasmine,Verena,Natasha,Penny and Maui.I dont know,what do you think?
Natasha is awful, she turns into a lump of lard on legs, I'm not gone on Tia either.
Having said that the animations are well done and a good story.
If you want a comparison of good art it has to be "farmers Dreams"

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Natasha is awful, she turns into a lump of lard on legs, I'm not gone on Tia either.
Having said that the animations are well done and a good story.
If you want a comparison of good art it has to be "farmers Dreams"
The art of that game is great,but for whole game,too grindy and have bad review.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gwen... definately Gwen could be more pretty.... than again I suppose her not being a looker is quiet intentionally

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Gwen... definately Gwen could be more pretty.... than again I suppose her not being a looker is quiet intentionally
oh that mysterious witch,she is interesting but nothing much we know about her,i think she relate to the cult which still not ingame yet.

That aside,did you play the recent update?what is the new update content for 1.5.7?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh that mysterious witch,she is interesting but nothing much we know about her,i think she relate to the cult which still not ingame yet.

That aside,did you play the recent update?what is the new update content for 1.5.7?
I mentioned it before... it resolves around the Rumah village and their struggle with the nearby Orcs.
which will potentially solve the revenge Quest... but there might be a better option that that in the future, once he concentrates on Gwen's Update as one of the magic spells she'll teach us seems to revolve around mindcontrol of weakened enemies.
Suffice to say that the Update is incredible as it includes several improvements to the enviroment and game mechanics... which potentially will reduce grinding and resurce gathering greatly

Reactions: Genji
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes