Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
With the latest update and the new relationship list, Kate is missing from the list

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With the latest update and the new relationship list, Kate is missing from the list
For some characters you need to talk to them first in order to learn about them and have them listed...
Natasha, Anya and Penny for example

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Penny is the farmer and Anya is standing in front of a house in the south West of Arenfield dureing the day time

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
For some characters you need to talk to them first in order to learn about them and have them listed...
Natasha, Anya and Penny for example
I started this game from a save where I had already met Kate that's probably why she's not showing up. I'm using save editor to see her stats, she's 10 affection, it's just a pain

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I started this game from a save where I had already met Kate that's probably why she's not showing up. I'm using save editor to see her stats, she's 10 affection, it's just a pain
Just talk to her again... I had all the mentioned girls in the List of the previous Updateaswell, after talkeing to them "for the first time" in that Update they were correctly listed again... this will also work for the Maid in the Mansion and your friends younger sister if I remember correct

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Just talk to her again... I had all the mentioned girls in the List of the previous Updateaswell, after talkeing to them "for the first time" in that Update they were correctly listed again... this will also work for the Maid in the Mansion and your friends younger sister if I remember correct
Yep she's there, first point of corruption and she appeared on the list :giggle:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hi Ev
I feel so stupid asking this (I've played this over 5 times already) I can't get the lockpick skill to trigger, Bianca just says goodnight, eventhough I got "learn the truth" quest
Lyvia won't offer the bandit disguise even though I rescued Emily already.
Your going to tell me and I'm going to kick myself and blame altzeimers. :confused:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Ev
I feel so stupid asking this (I've played this over 5 times already) I can't get the lockpick skill to trigger, Bianca just says goodnight, eventhough I got "learn the truth" quest
Lyvia won't offer the bandit disguise even though I rescued Emily already.
Your going to tell me and I'm going to kick myself and blame altzeimers. :confused:
For the Bandit outfit you need to save Emily twice
And for Bianca you need to agree to help on her own Quest... first time she'll feed you a lie about herself and later she'll be your novice teacher.
This might also be tied to Frisha's story, as you need access to the underground area of the mansion.... also there are several references to an unknown intruder dureing her story

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
For the Bandit outfit you need to save Emily twice
And for Bianca you need to agree to help on her own Quest... first time she'll feed you a lie about herself and later she'll be your novice teacher.
This might also be tied to Frisha's story, as you need access to the underground area of the mansion.... also there are several references to an unknown intruder dureing her story
Thank you, Bianca is tied to Clairs affection it seems, got the skill after I went to the Cellar with Claire.
Just realised there's a whole pile of new stuff... Yipee!

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Damn, I'm stuck again......i have sex with the Mom (Emily) Frisha comed in and I have her too.
The walkthrough says if I switch views Emily will wake up...Well she wont.... "HELP"

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Damn, I'm stuck again......i have sex with the Mom (Emily) Frisha comed in and I have her too.
The walkthrough says if I switch views Emily will wake up...Well she wont.... "HELP"
Try increasing Emily's corruption to 10 and Frisha's corruption to 12, then repeat the scene.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Try increasing Emily's corruption to 10 and Frisha's corruption to 12, then repeat the scene.
Also speed up so the bed starts to make some noise before changeing PoV

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Emily got kidnapped and I wonder how do I get Bandit in disguise?? I heard you have to speak Lyvia to get one and yet nothing on my end even after I went to the bandit camps.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Emily got kidnapped and I wonder how do I get Bandit in disguise?? I heard you have to speak Lyvia to get one and yet nothing on my end even after I went to the bandit camps.
The disguise will only be available after you saved Emily twice, and it won't help you much if the kidnap her... you'll need it to corrupt Iwamyn though

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
The disguise will only be available after you saved Emily twice, and it won't help you much if the kidnap her... you'll need it to corrupt Iwamyn though
How do I save emily though? In one option, I have to get some gold but I find it really difficult to get one unless I complete a hard quest which isn't possible right now .

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
How do I save emily though? In one option, I have to get some gold but I find it really difficult to get one unless I complete a hard quest which isn't possible right now .
Go to the camp at night or wait for night at the camp entrance, watch the movement of the guards and sneak to the far right then up to the cave.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes