Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
how do i unlock woodcutting i keep tying to talk to tia in the mornimng but she say the same thing help?
nvm found out how

dolless

Dec 9, 2017
question gave the herbs to drug kate "friends" and from the walk through it say have a drink with them and go to dark-wood. not sure if i'm doing something wrong or haven't done something or her corruption to high but she doesn't give the herbs to her toren

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
question gave the herbs to drug kate "friends" and from the walk through it say have a drink with them and go to dark-wood. not sure if i'm doing something wrong or haven't done something or her corruption to high but she doesn't give the herbs to her toren
You need to order a 2nd round of beer... but make it the "special" beer

dolless

Dec 9, 2017
I think there is something missing than...
Are you on the Love or NTR Route?
she was C10 when i started that part of the questline i was going for the love route tho but she was blackmail to the point where if i'm not there she'll mess around

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she was C10 when i started that part of the questline i was going for the love route tho but she was blackmail to the point where if i'm not there she'll mess around
25. Choose if you want Kate to wear the dress in the tavern (ntr) or only in her
bedroom, you can change this choice afterwards by talking to her in the
evening. From here on there are 2 routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fooling around is considered a NTR Event but not the route
I am suspecting you talked to kate about the drugs but she is uncertain wether or not she should apply them... so talk to her in her room again and convince her

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you steal wood from the inn? Where is it exactly? I see some wood where you peel potatoes, but when I press enter on it nothing happens.

I have 55 alignment, but when I try to touch kate while she's working it doesn't work.

The Mira girl won't wake up, she's permanently asleep no matter the time of day, wtf.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you steal wood from the inn? Where is it exactly? I see some wood where you peel potatoes, but when I press enter on it nothing happens.

I have 55 alignment, but when I try to touch kate while she's working it doesn't work.

The Mira girl won't wake up, she's permanently asleep no matter the time of day, wtf.
it's the wood piles OUTSIDE the houses, you can steal from the Smith, the Inn and Tia's house
what talent raises hit chance any1 know?
Perception, but overall higher agility seems to do the trick (which comes with level ups)... no need to invest a characters talent points unless it is the Players, as it's one of his main attributes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
it's the wood piles OUTSIDE the houses, you can steal from the Smith, the Inn and Tia's house
I see.

I have 4 gold, but for some reason I can't pay off Kate's debt when I confront her and Tomas. How are you supposed to get him to stop blackmailing her?

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
clarie quest is busted for me try to rent a room but it says i ve already worked there when i haven't

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
clarie quest is busted for me try to rent a room but it says i ve already worked there when i haven't
If you worked there the evening before, but didn't rest at the inn I believe it still counts as "you have done it"
same if you miss the conversation between Thomas and Kate after the waiter minigame. you have to watch that scene before you can take another turn on the minigame

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes