Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The new scene described in wt when you have sex with frisha in emilys bed when emily is supposed to join you does not trigger at all. There is not even an option to speed up as it was written in wt I've done all quests in the game except the part to save emily from bandits. Also there are no option to talk to her again about mira after completing her quest??
How did you manage to sleep in Emilys bed without saveing her from the bandits first?
To be sure... Emily is Frishas mother
how to increase aligment?
Steal wood from the front of the smith, the inn and Tia's moms home, steal money once a week from Lucios (Inn) and steal 4 bottles of wine from the cellar
Give Hiba Cumwine

Last edited:
Reactions: whereiszfx

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
How did you manage to sleep in Emilys bed without saveing her from the bandits first?
To be sure... Emily is Frishas mother
Dunno, it was long ago when I played that part and I know that I didn't save her and I still didn't completed bandit camp quest (I think that those 2 quests are related?).

I actually did completed both of those quests but that was before 0.2 update after which old saves was not compatible I think or maybe they were regarding that particular quest, dunno for sure.

Regarding that frisha and emily scene, to be able to trigger it you need to increase frisha corruption to 10+

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dunno, it was long ago when I played that part and I know that I didn't save her and I still didn't completed bandit camp quest (I think that those 2 quests are related?).

I actually did completed both of those quests but that was before 0.2 update after which old saves was not compatible I think or maybe they were regarding that particular quest, dunno for sure.

Regarding that frisha and emily scene, to be able to trigger it you need to increase frisha corruption to 10+
You probably should try to Save Emily from the Bandits atleast once... twice would be better, as you can than start to Corrupt Yvamin (the Bandit leader)

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The save files cannot be edited any more, does somebody else also experience this? Did the dev somehow disable cheating?
After all cheating helps to avoid the grind, which happens to be in almost all games. After every update, you most of the time have to start a new game, if you want to see changed scenes (or new features like virginity, which won't display correctly with old save files), so save game editing is a way to reduce the amount of time to get there again, where you were. If save game editing is somehow disabled, this sucks!

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The save files cannot be edited any more, does somebody else also experience this? Did the dev somehow disable cheating?
After all cheating helps to avoid the grind, which happens to be in almost all games. After every update, you most of the time have to start a new game, if you want to see changed scenes (or new features like virginity, which won't display correctly with old save files), so save game editing is a way to reduce the amount of time to get there again, where you were. If save game editing is somehow disabled, this sucks!
There hasn't been anything like that in the latest few releases, and save files are compatible... the only reason to cheat is lazynes and "grinding" is part of the fun in any game with a crafting mechanic

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Loving the game, but having issues myself triggering the Emily/Frisha event when you sex emily and frisha comes in after. I don't have issues with frisha coming in to get hers after, but no matter how many times i change view (don't see an option to speed up aside from holding down space or enter), emily doesn't wake up. Could this be an old save issue?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Loving the game, but having issues myself triggering the Emily/Frisha event when you sex emily and frisha comes in after. I don't have issues with frisha coming in to get hers after, but no matter how many times i change view (don't see an option to speed up aside from holding down space or enter), emily doesn't wake up. Could this be an old save issue?
How high is Emilys corruption?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
There hasn't been anything like that in the latest few releases, and save files are compatible... the only reason to cheat is lazynes and "grinding" is part of the fun in any game with a crafting mechanic
Please, Evangelion, don't tell me what's fun and what isn't. For me, grinding always sucks and collecting this and collecting that, going for a hunt, sell stuff, get coins, buy other stuff & repeat etc. is no fun for me... My free time is precious after a 40 hours week and I don't want to do the same over and over again, especially if I already played the previous versions. As I said, the save files are indeed compatible, BUT f.e. the new virginity feature in the relationship screen will not be shown correctly, unless you start a new game. I'm even open to start a new game and play it all again, BUT I won't do even the slightest grind in my playthrough No. X. After all this should be my choice, how I want to play the game, right? If I'm missing wood, food, coins, healing tincture or whatnot, I cheat it into my inventory via save edit. But that doesn't seem to work any more like in previous versions. Does somebody else also experience this? I tried the online save editor (just google) and RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.66. Both don't work any more - in previous versions they did. I get a message about missing permissions even as admin. Seems to me, as if the dev disabled save editing, which is bad.

Last edited:

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Seewolf > , I didn't tried with this new version of the game (not installed yet, I may wait a couples of updates) I hope it's gonna work.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Frisha corruption must be 10+ to trigger that scene.

Reactions: acewinz
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes