Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Is it bad that I became a Patreon?
Depends on how happy you are with the game.For instance I paid €50 for the Witcher, (commercial game).
There are quite a few bugs to be ironed out and the renders could be better (Farmers Dreams, Peasant Quest)
With me, if a game is good enough I'll happily download the "Completed" version and send €50.
Too many times I sent money only to find ....."Abandoned"

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Depends on how happy you are with the game.For instance I paid €50 for the Witcher, (commercial game).
There are quite a few bugs to be ironed out and the renders could be better (Farmers Dreams, Peasant Quest)
With me, if a game is good enough I'll happily download the "Completed" version and send €50.
Too many times I sent money only to find ....."Abandoned"
Boy you must be rich:D

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Boy you must be rich:D
Lol, Comfortable, I'm 64yo and learned only pay if it's worth it, not on a promise.. and I haven't paid out much so far.
Irish philosophy.....You can't take it with you.....So drink the fucking thing before you go!

• Wow

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Dammit, payment didn't go through, even though it still says I'm a member.

Oh well, looks like I'm going to have to wait until I get paid before playing 2.4. :(

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i just want to say that this game is awasome the day that this game came out i knew its gonna be a good game keep up the good work congrats on this game

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game and Renryuu Ascension game really is in my top 10 best rpg game.(y)

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Good game! I really liked playing it. I'm playing it on my Macbook with Wine and that works well.

I might have found one bug: I lost Tia after she has cut down the tree to get to the bandit camp. She isn't anywhere in the game anymore, which I think is not correct.

A few question:
  1. Is it possible to finish the 'revenge' quest? If so, when can I approach the camp? (I'm nearly level 11)
  2. Can the key to your house be found anywhere? So you don't need to lockpick to get in?
  3. Can the quest 'learning the truth' be completed? If so, how? I'm able to get in the hut but don't find anything to complet the quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good game! I really liked playing it. I'm playing it on my Macbook with Wine and that works well.

I might have found one bug: I lost Tia after she has cut down the tree to get to the bandit camp. She isn't anywhere in the game anymore, which I think is not correct.

A few question:
  1. Is it possible to finish the 'revenge' quest? If so, when can I approach the camp? (I'm nearly level 11)
  2. Can the key to your house be found anywhere? So you don't need to lockpick to get in?
  3. Can the quest 'learning the truth' be completed? If so, how? I'm able to get in the hut but don't find anything to complet the quest.
1st... no not yet... might be tied to the Fate of the Rumah Quest
2nd Yes... you need to pay the mayor/baron 20 Gold... go to the door of his house before 5 p.m. and show the buttler the money
3rd indeed it can... in the latest patreon build... so you still need to wait for it to come public

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
1st... no not yet... might be tied to the Fate of the Rumah Quest
2nd Yes... you need to pay the mayor/baron 20 Gold... go to the door of his house before 5 p.m. and show the buttler the money
3rd indeed it can... in the latest patreon build... so you still need to wait for it to come public

Thanks!

The funny thing is that with paying the mayor it says that this quest cannot be completed. Hence I didn't tried that :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks!

The funny thing is that with paying the mayor it says that this quest cannot be completed. Hence I didn't tried that :)
Paying taxes is like in real live... paying once doesn't make it end... this Quest is repeatable, as the player will receive it again 1 month later... each month you need to pay 10 Gold, if your debt to the mayor/baron rises over 20 Gold you'll loose the key again

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Paying taxes is like in real live... paying once doesn't make it end... this Quest is repeatable, as the player will receive it again 1 month later... each month you need to pay 10 Gold, if your debt to the mayor/baron rises over 20 Gold you'll loose the key again
usually how long it take for the update become public?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
usually how long it take for the update become public?
1.png
The 5$ Version includes the Mira Update The 1$ Version was updated roughly last week
I only became a Patreon after the last public release came up here but I suppose that the 5$ Version get downgraded to 1$ after 2 weeks, and 2 weeks later goes public

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 544041
The 5$ Version includes the Mira Update The 1$ Version was updated roughly last week
I only became a Patreon after the last public release came up here but I suppose that the 5$ Version get downgraded to 1$ after 2 weeks, and 2 weeks later goes public
i see,then the public one take 1 month then:unsure:tq

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Can't advance Tia's story. As far as I know Tia's affection is over 7, probably 10. Talked to Rick about Tia's past. Chopped wood for her for about 5 days now. Exhausted every dialogue option and disagreed that she should stay away from the town. No option to kiss her ever pops up besides killing the orc that attacks ending with her kissing MC. Is Tia's quest line bugged?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can't advance Tia's story. As far as I know Tia's affection is over 7, probably 10. Talked to Rick about Tia's past. Chopped wood for her for about 5 days now. Exhausted every dialogue option and disagreed that she should stay away from the town. No option to kiss her ever pops up besides killing the orc that attacks ending with her kissing MC. Is Tia's quest line bugged?
Press "C" to check her affection for real, how is her corruption?
did you meet her mother yet?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes