Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Bug in this version: After you've corrupted HIba enough you can fight Tomak, but then when you go back to Hiba she gives the same dialogue even though Tomak is resting in the same spot after you beat his ass.

Free xp or close enough I guess, but still a bug. Oh yeah, Krampus made me shite my britches, I was still level 8 and Tia was level 7 when I hit him. Used a lot of healing potions.

Reactions: Chyos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bug in this version: After you've corrupted HIba enough you can fight Tomak, but then when you go back to Hiba she gives the same dialogue even though Tomak is resting in the same spot after you beat his ass.

Free xp or close enough I guess, but still a bug. Oh yeah, Krampus made me shite my britches, I was still level 8 and Tia was level 7 when I hit him. Used a lot of healing potions.
Considering the reward he gives I considered it fair... with MC level 10 and Tia Level 9 he wasn't even tough (no Health Potion needed)... both had to rest for the rest of the day though.
I also had crafted a complete set of leather armor for both before aswell though... Bronze dagger and composite bow for the MC aswell

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Considering the reward he gives I considered it fair... with MC level 10 and Tia Level 9 he wasn't even tough (no Health Potion needed)... both had to rest for the rest of the day though.
I also had crafted a complete set of leather armor for both before aswell though... Bronze dagger and composite bow for the MC aswell
Yup, which is why I called him free xp, heh. You can solo him level 10, well I'm 11 now. With full leather gear. sort of funny, both you and Tia start off with leather boots, so no need to craft those. I've got the bronze dagger and upgraded bow, not composite yet, and I've got Tia using Winter's axe. I crafted Tia's set of armor before hitting those 3 guys in the ruins.

Edit: Another bug. If you get an orc patrol in the hunting grounds, don't follow the orc up the lookout. If he turns and you run into the marked "wait" spot you'll be locked if he turns and closes on you. I was completely unable to move or escape out. Had to crash the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yup, which is why I called him free xp, heh. You can solo him level 10, well I'm 11 now. With full leather gear. sort of funny, both you and Tia start off with leather boots, so no need to craft those. I've got the bronze dagger and upgraded bow, not composite yet, and I've got Tia using Winter's axe. I crafted Tia's set of armor before hitting those 3 guys in the ruins.

Edit: Another bug. If you get an orc patrol in the hunting grounds, don't follow the orc up the lookout. If he turns and you run into the marked "wait" spot you'll be locked if he turns and closes on you. I was completely unable to move or escape out. Had to crash the game.
The Upgraded bow is the composite bow if I am not mistaken.... you need to give Elderwood (5 I think) to the wood cutter in the Halforc village

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The Upgraded bow is the composite bow if I am not mistaken.... you need to give Elderwood (5 I think) to the wood cutter in the Halforc village
Ah, cool, he keeps on saying he's working on another bow, so I was not certain if there was another one in this version.

Incidentally, I've got Claire to 12 affection, but Bianca won't teach me lockpicking. Any idea what I'm missing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah, cool, he keeps on saying he's working on another bow, so I was not certain if there was another one in this version.

Incidentally, I've got Claire to 12 affection, but Bianca won't teach me lockpicking. Any idea what I'm missing?
Did you take her to the cellar and saw the inn keeper enter the "secret room"?
Did you agree to steal from the mayor/baron?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
How do you whore out kate? or does someone have a save for it?
I've got my NTR turned off, but you can sell vials of your cum to Lucius and he will in turn sell them to the soldiers. Also choose to let Kate wear the red dress in the tavern.

Senobon

Nov 12, 2017
So I made kate wear the new dress and talk to toren during mini game but now option to send her to their room appears. Has anyone gotten it to work?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So I made kate wear the new dress and talk to toren during mini game but now option to send her to their room appears. Has anyone gotten it to work?
She needs to have I think 10 corruption, Thomas has to be told to stop, and you have to have touched her to finger her anally 4 times I believe at noon in the tavern

Senobon

Nov 12, 2017
She needs to have I think 10 corruption, Thomas has to be told to stop, and you have to have touched her to finger her anally 4 times I believe at noon in the tavern
Im already where she will let me fuck her ass. But after the mini game she will show up in her room in her dress to either give me a show or she will get changed and go back to the regular dialogue. she will either go to bed or have sex. Are there certain choices I have to pick to pull up the conversation about visiting toren?

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Im already where she will let me fuck her ass. But after the mini game she will show up in her room in her dress to either give me a show or she will get changed and go back to the regular dialogue. she will either go to bed or have sex. Are there certain choices I have to pick to pull up the conversation about visiting toren?
She seems to visit Toren on her own after the bar closes

Mar 22, 2019
I keep getting headache playing this game.Its too grindy and IT KEEP GETTING BLACKSCREEN..id love to play this game,but please fix blackscreen problem.

D

Deleted member 154834

Can you do anything about the bandit comp for now ? Asking cuss I think I clicked on just about everything in the comp while using the bandit disguise but nothing is happening.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do i get cumwine ?
buy an "empty vial" in the shop (better 3) use mastrubation skill and choose "cum in vial"
than use a wine bottle from your inventory and choose "mix with cum"
Can you do anything about the bandit comp for now ? Asking cuss I think I clicked on just about everything in the comp while using the bandit disguise but nothing is happening.
Same as above but buy an "anesthetic" in the shop
interact with wine in inventory and choose to mix with "anesthetic"
interacting with the bandits will make them drink and passout

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do i gain corruption without losing affection?i groping tia but she only lose her affection.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do i gain corruption without losing affection?i groping tia but she only lose her affection.
keep helping her choping wood, eventually she'll ask you to fill her cup with water... do so and add something of your "love" to it

Reactions: Genji
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes