Larsung

May 29, 2018
i like to give me some gold with rpgmaker, but when i open a file it get corrupted.... any suggestions or tips anyone?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i like to give me some gold with rpgmaker, but when i open a file it get corrupted.... any suggestions or tips anyone?

or Cheat Engine

@Chyos
found a bug... if you shoot down the Wolf/Wulf in the hunting grounds (hunting skill) "the Situation" won't dissolve preventing the Player from hunting again... unless leaving and reentering the map

Last edited:

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
anyone know if we can use a save editor for talents? and what file would you find them under?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anyone know if we can use a save editor for talents? and what file would you find them under?
RPG Makers tends to randomize variables each start up... have seen that since XP.
So these Infos probably wouldn't help you.
An easy way to find out would be to save a game, load it into a save editor than levelup a talent save and repeat

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
My issue with the NTR in this game is that the NPCs who achieve the goal of fucking the girl do the same act over and over again. It gets to a point where I can't help but wonder if my character is thinking, "missionary again Dave?... Fine I guess".

Also, need help figuring out which night the innkeeper isn't in his room when he isn't doing cowgirl... over and over again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Chyos
  • Not sure if this is another bug... but the Questlog for frisha's Quest does not Update after receiving the job to listen in on Dave & Giron for the first time... (I overheard them several days after the first dinner)
  • Also if you don't have perception on lvl 1 when you first enter the library you can't find the hidden entrance... ever.
  • And finally after the meal Giron tells the butler to thank him for the delishious meal, and the butler answers with the name of the maid (I suppose Giron meant to complement the maid and the butler was supposed to carry that compliment over to her)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i am hiding behind the bookshelf from 08:00 till 18:00 but Dave and Giron never "talk" thwy stay in their rooms and i am in the bookshelf.....

what am i missing?

D

Deleted member 1619352

hmm i am hiding behind the bookshelf from 08:00 till 18:00 but Dave and Giron never "talk" thwy stay in their rooms and i am in the bookshelf.....

what am i missing?
you have to (or i did at least) press stay when they're both in their rooms not sure about time but i waited until noon (with T) and then waited until the mayor had walked to the study and then pressed the bookshelf and chose stay

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you have to (or i did at least) press stay when they're both in their rooms not sure about time but i waited until noon (with T) and then waited until the mayor had walked to the study and then pressed the bookshelf and chose stay
can be done at any time that Dave is inside his room (which means any day from 10:00 a.m. to 5:59 p.m.except wendsday and saturday, since he is out inviting Frisha at those days)

Redcelerity

Jun 8, 2017
I would like a save game where the NTR is on, but its late game, if anyone would oblige me I would be most grateful, I dont like NTR personally, but I want to have the option to watch all scenes and fail with consequences, can anyone help me?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I would like a save game where the NTR is on, but its late game, if anyone would oblige me I would be most grateful, I dont like NTR personally, but I want to have the option to watch all scenes and fail with consequences, can anyone help me?
Here you go, I think mine should be ok, just no corruption only afection except 1 point at the half elf and no potions sold at shop.

Reactions: Redcelerity

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Here you go, I think mine should be ok, just no corruption only afection except 1 point at the half elf and no potions sold at shop.
I played with this save and the events with the chance meter seem to hang the game , do you have the same issue as well , ex. when lockpicking ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does reduction in reputation change any scenes ?
The WT tells a few scenes... it's usually tied to the Girls Corruption Events
You can convince Kate to have sex with you in the shared room of her and her mom (Claire)
You can convince Claire to have sex infront of her sleeping daugther (Kate)

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
The WT tells a few scenes... it's usually tied to the Girls Corruption Events
You can convince Kate to have sex with you in the shared room of her and her mom (Claire)
You can convince Claire to have sex infront of her sleeping daugther (Kate)
Sorry I dont know what WT means, I was asking if getting caught in the mayor's house without a disguise have any consequences as there is a message saying your reputation in the village has decreased.
As for the scenes with Claire and Kate I think their corruption levels trigger those scenes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry I dont know what WT means, I was asking if getting caught in the mayor's house without a disguise have any consequences as there is a message saying your reputation in the village has decreased.
As for the scenes with Claire and Kate I think their corruption levels trigger those scenes
WT=Walkthrough from the main post... and acording to that you also need an alignment of 55 or higher (higher is represented by doing something evil)
Getting caught without the disguise earns you a night in the pillory.
Haveing the disguise allows you to escape unnoticed... but I presume same as with the bandits you can't enter the residence again, as they'll be alarmed (didn't try to get back inside after nearly getting caught)
if you are seen by any residentel with the disguise they'll call for the guards immidetially (mainly the the maid and Yasmine, as the others do so wether or not you are wearing a disguise)

Matt99

Jul 21, 2017
Where do you find Claire dressing for bed " .. is it the same room as the Inn Keeper... I can't seem to get that scene.... I am probably missing something obvious, but it would be great, if someone could helpe me out... thanks :)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes