Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yes it's not that popular. And I know I didn't make this easier for me by putting in the ntr tag (even though you can switch it off). But I've gotten some great support here in the forum and through my patrons so I hope I can continue like this and do this almost full time instead of an office job.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
How exactly do you trigger Tia's content, I have 7affection with her and have been cutting wood nonstop to move forward but nothing happens.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
How exactly do you trigger Tia's content, I have 7affection with her and have been cutting wood nonstop to move forward but nothing happens.
most of her content in this version is triggered by corruption. See lucius quest in the WT

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hmm I have just rechecked to make sure that there isn't a bug. The trigger for the mug is to have the conversation that the player want's to visit her at home. If you had this conversation with her and still don't get the mug I'm very interested in that save file to find the error.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
I hope the same Chyos, the game have drastically improved with the lvl up system/talents, and as I was aware of that (partially) it has been hard to wait xD.
I really appreciated also the normal difficulty for the potatoe game, now I can do it with one hand... You know what I mean :).

I still noticed some bugs : so if Frisha have to go on her date, and if this date occuring exactly the same time than the MC eat with the girl, for the first time (I guess 2nd time aswell) : she gonna appear on her chair when she gonna start to speak^^. Btw to avoid this quest it would be great to have a limited time when the girl speak to Dave during the morning something like one hour and so : if you wait you can skip it for the next week etc, because even if nothing bad happen, I try to ruin it each time.

Not really a bug but it's really weird, if your relation with Tia is advanced enough you can spice her mug... I mean without particuliar reason ^^. Then Mc gonna ask himself if this gonna have an effect on her, again for no reason as in my game I don't have started the quest with the shopowner... Still I don't mind. It's fucked up but why not, I mean : Mc can masturbate in a lot of place without having problem so is he afraid of that ? I don't think so. Still : I am not sure it's attended^^.

Emily class is hunter... I was surprised and the father didn't have talents, even if it's doesn't matter at all : both feeled weird to me.

The game seems in general more laggy... I suppose it's due (even if I cannot be sure) to all the new check like : hungry, rest, prolly even alignement (?). :/ So I am not an huge fan of this change to be honest, still the game is playable so I suppose if people like that, it's ok, but in the future if people complain about lag you still can check that.

Hmm... Not a bug but it's maybe a problem : the xp obtained from the hunt didn't scale so at the start it's huge but after a few lvl the 30 xp obtained look not really interesting.

During fight I have encountered : same lvl opponent, lower lvl opponent, but never - at the exception of the 2nd fight - I have encountered higher lvl. I guess it would be cool and make things more challenging and rewarding.

I probably forgot one stuff or two^^.

Btw hunt is really good now, more harder from my POV but in the same time it's more casual and look great + the fact that the animal cannot escape directly make things more relaxing this is really a good evolution I suppose.

Nevertheless I am a bit afraid that the game turn into something too easy, as the difficulty for earning money etc was quite immersive, I mean it's a country in war and people are poor, struggle, are afraid etc. Still... It's probably a pointless worry ^^ as this have a huge chance to change a lot in fonction of new talents/opponents or if the tax is damn crazy.

Well so far I really enjoyed this update .

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Nevertheless I am a bit afraid that the game turn into something too easy, as the difficulty for earning money etc was
Thanks for your feedback. You bring a lot of good points and I have to look through them (damn there are no numbers on them which will make referencing a bit harder for me xD).

The bug with Frisha is something I will rework completely probably as the next update I work on will be focussed on her.

I agree on that part with Tia. Just by having to go through that when fallen_dragon mentioned it made me think that I should change something about this.. It's something I will put on my to do list.

Never thought about that. I will have to add a class for npc's that are not combat related. When I reworked the class system I tried to break it down to 8 classes and didn't even think about that you have Emily in party at some point.

The point of lag is also something I noticed a lot of that is caused by the autosave. I think I have to come up with a solution for that even if it means to remove it from the game and then there is the inn where a bug with the lightning every what feels like 2nd time you enter causes fps drop.

And yes balancing is a big thing.. The reason why I didn't want a level up system in the first place was so I could better tailor the challenges around a character that stays at roughly the same power level. But at the same time I agreed with the feedback from many of you for a new system with progression. Just means I will have a lot of "fun" in the future balancing it in a for the player interesting way. The reason I didn't scale hunting xp and also limiting some monster lvl is because I wanted the player to outscale them at some point.. guess that's the whole point of getting stronger ;) I will add new hunting animals in the future that will be more challenging. Same goes for enemys. In the next update there will be harder enemys and I will build up on that. For scaling I will have to do a lot of testing again right now I wanted to ensure that there was no unbeatable enemy. The hunger and sleep stats were added because I got a lot of feedback that it would feel a bit unrealistic for the MC to just wait out days with no effect on him. At the same time however I know how frustrating it can be to have to look out for bars constantly and keep everything topped (I made already some adjustments to that and I guess everyone that played the sims can agree on that.. I will try to work on that in the future so it doesn't become that annoying). Alignment is meant as a replacement for corruption of the MC at the moment you can only go in the "bad" direction. But there haven't been major decisionpoints yet, something I will also work out more in the future.

Hope I got most of your points. There are still a lot of construction sites in this. I will try to work on them when ever I'm not expanding the story ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: -GG-
Apr 5, 2018
Will players have to start over everytime a new update/version comes out?

And shouldnt this version be called 0.2.0 instead of 0.2 since the last version was 0.1.5?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'm confused about the releases. From the Patreon, it looks like public build should now be 0.1.5, but the link on front page is for 0.2.0, the build for $1 patrons...and the developer is the one putting up 0.2.0 in the updated first post for free?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Will players have to start over everytime a new update/version comes out?

And shouldnt this version be called 0.2.0 instead of 0.2 since the last version was 0.1.5?
No. As I've written in the dev notes I try to not break savefiles again. All versions before this it worked out. With this one it changed because of the new level/talent system

I'm confused about the releases. From the Patreon, it looks like public build should now be 0.1.5, but the link on front page is for 0.2.0, the build for $1 patrons...and the developer is the one putting up 0.2.0 in the updated first post for free?
You are right, Reason being that I'm a bit behind my normal scedule. This last update took way longer than I planned. I will try to fix this mess with a release next week if I mange to finish it over the weekend.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes