Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I stumbled on something which I dunno if its a bug or not, apparently when I go to rescue emily, when entering cave instead of fighting with a guard I see them fucking. I can move around them but cannot interact its rather a funny situation.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I stumbled on something which I dunno if its a bug or not, apparently when I go to rescue emily, when entering cave instead of fighting with a guard I see them fucking. I can move around them but cannot interact its rather a funny situation.
:LOL: that sounds like a bug. thanks for the report I will look into it

Reactions: crisbr

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Sorry guys. was weekend.. I will try to answer as best as I can:

to get the ntr scene you have to ignore her for the 7 days that you have to rescue her.

Did you reduce your lust before talking to her? if you are at 80+ lust you can't talk straight to her. reduce it and it should work.

For Tia this is the only ntr scene at the moment. There will be more in update 0.2.1

You need to have a bottle of wine in your inventory when talking to her in the evening

Link me your save file. I will put it into a folder so it works out

Reactions: crisbr

kiro666

May 7, 2017
kate wont go to her room in the evening, so i can only see at late night and when i give her the wine she sleeps, but claire is also sleeping, is this a bug if not can you explain what im doing wrong i cant prgress with claire

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I cant give her the wine, she has 20 A and 10 C, i dont know what im doing wrong, at the evening she is busy and if i drink at the bar is teh hj event, how do you do it?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Do you trigger the scene when want sex with claire? This claire request you to settle kate before having sex with her, then you can give the wine to kate
yes and the mc tells her he has some wine, i even have wine with anestesic, but when i talk to kate in the other room she repeat the 2 options, room or mess around and go to sleep

Genius14

Sep 30, 2019
yes and the mc tells her he has some wine, i even have wine with anestesic, but when i talk to kate in the other room she repeat the 2 options, room or mess around and go to sleep
Hmm.. Maybe is bug? Normally i play, dont bring her to your room, and the option give her wine will pop out when you have wine...

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hotspot123
Got it working, just replace the whole folder with it

but i can only take her to my room or kiss her on her bed
For the wine event to start you have to tell Thomas that you are now in a relationship with Kate (If you want any ntr events with her you have to do this before telling Thomas)

Aug 12, 2017
A question is broke my mind in the Claire part. In the 15 says "Go there during a the night (0:00-5:00) on a DI, DO, or SO. My question is... What the Fu** are DI, DO or SO?! i go in the night to the cellar but nothing happen, thx for the answer.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
does anyone know how to input and load a save file? I already placed it in the save file and overwrited another save with the same name

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
A question is broke my mind in the Claire part. In the 15 says "Go there during a the night (0:00-5:00) on a DI, DO, or SO. My question is... What the Fu** are DI, DO or SO?! i go in the night to the cellar but nothing happen, thx for the answer.
Stupid me ^^ Tuesday Thursday Sunday
does anyone know how to input and load a save file? I already placed it in the save file and overwrited another save with the same name
The game has to know that there is a save file at that spot before. so either you copy over the whole save folder from the previous version. Or you have to save in the folder you want to put in and afterwards overwrite this dummy savefile with your save from the previous version (example: you want to copy over File 7 from your save folder; start a new game and save in slot 7; shut down the game and replace that file 7 in the save folder with your file 7 from the last version) But the easiest way is to just copy over the whole save folder. I guess the savefile order gets confused by the autosave otherwise.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes