Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
This is odd, I have followed the walkthrough but I cant find any scenes between Rick and Kate even though it looks like there should be. Also no I have not started a relationship with her and it seems like her actions are maxed out since its the same scene over and over when I have her sit on his side of the table. I also cant trigger the option to have her sleep in my room on my relationship save or give me a HJ in the tavern.
There are but few scenes for Rick. To trigger them kate has to talk directly to him during the serving event. For the other 2 events: you need to rent a room first or you can't walk over. the HJ requires Kate to have high corruption and you then have to try mixing in potion into the drink

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
There are but few scenes for Rick. To trigger them kate has to talk directly to him during the serving event. For the other 2 events: you need to rent a room first or you can't walk over. the HJ requires Kate to have high corruption and you then have to try mixing in potion into the drink

I have been talking directly to Rick but all I get is her at the table saying that she likes my character and wishes that Rick would go further, she is at 10 corruption so it is maxed and I dont see any option to add potion to a drink or to call her to my room at night.

Also Tia's home quest seems to be totally bugged, I have skipped an hour at a time and I cant enter the area that she walks into. It just says that I have no business there and Tia keeps telling me to meet her mother.

Last edited:

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I have been talking directly to Rick but all I get is her at the table saying that she likes my character and wishes that Rick would go further, she is at 10 corruption so it is maxed and I dont see any option to add potion to a drink or to call her to my room at night.

Also Tia's home quest seems to be totally bugged, I have skipped an hour at a time and I cant enter the area that she walks into. It just says that I have no business there and Tia keeps telling me to meet her mother.
it's my understanding that the Tia stuff isn't fully implemented yet and is stuck at the light exhibitionist play between the two of you in the forest.

On a related note from the dev, im stuck at 6A for Mira how do I raise it?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
it's my understanding that the Tia stuff isn't fully implemented yet and is stuck at the light exhibitionist play between the two of you in the forest.

On a related note from the dev, im stuck at 6A for Mira how do I raise it?
Depends on at which point of the story you are with her. If you are at the reading on bed part you have to either do nothing while you sit there with her or put your arm on her back without going further. At 9A you can kiss her.
And yes Tia's story is next on my to do list

Reactions: Velsomnia

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Depends on at which point of the story you are with her. If you are at the reading on bed part you have to either do nothing while you sit there with her or put your arm on her back without going further. At 9A you can kiss her.
And yes Tia's story is next on my to do list

i'm going to love her storyline on both sides, seems to me like your doing a pure relationship route and an NTR route where she sleeps her way through the orcs. Its going to be fun no matter what since she is a beautiful character.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i'm going to love her storyline on both sides, seems to me like your doing a pure relationship route and an NTR route where she sleeps her way through the orcs. Its going to be fun no matter what since she is a beautiful character.
Yep that's exactly what's going to happen ;) Not sure how much I can complete in the next update as I try to always work on a 2 weeks scedule for the releases

Reactions: Pyrrical

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yep that's exactly what's going to happen ;) Not sure how much I can complete in the next update as I try to always work on a 2 weeks scedule for the releases

Seems like a 1 route at a time approach then, pure routes are the ones that most people want so if your on a 2 week schedule I would say do the pure route first and then an NTR route and then switch back. That way every month we will have new stuff no matter what route we enjoy. Not sure if your already doing it that way or not and im not sure how far you want a route to go as far as time to finish it. If your entire route takes more than 2 weeks to design and add to the game then im not sure how it could be done. I just found this game on this current release so I know almost nothing about the game.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Seems like a 1 route at a time approach then, pure routes are the ones that most people want so if your on a 2 week schedule I would say do the pure route first and then an NTR route and then switch back. That way every month we will have new stuff no matter what route we enjoy. Not sure if your already doing it that way or not and im not sure how far you want a route to go as far as time to finish it. If your entire route takes more than 2 weeks to design and add to the game then im not sure how it could be done. I just found this game on this current release so I know almost nothing about the game.
Does always depend on how many new locations and characters I got to add besides the cgi. And also I'm not aware of how many of my patrons are actually interested in netorare and how many despise it. I should maybe do a poll on that too in the future :unsure: But yea in general I do always focus on the pure/corruption routes first. For example in Emily's story there is netorare content but the actual images are missing for the most part and I used ingame animations instead.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Does always depend on how many new locations and characters I got to add besides the cgi. And also I'm not aware of how many of my patrons are actually interested in netorare and how many despise it. I should maybe do a poll on that too in the future :unsure: But yea in general I do always focus on the pure/corruption routes first. For example in Emily's story there is netorare content but the actual images are missing for the most part and I used ingame animations instead.
Yeah I saw Emily's stuff, most people on here seem to hate NTR with a passion but for the few of us that cant get enough its a rare joy when a dev gives us a meaningful amount and as long as there is clear warnings or a way to turn the NTR off it seems like most people dont mind it being there, just as long as your not just playing along and suddenly there is an NTR scene.

Reactions: griffor and greenp

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah I saw Emily's stuff, most people on here seem to hate NTR with a passion but for the few of us that cant get enough its a rare joy when a dev gives us a meaningful amount and as long as there is clear warnings or a way to turn the NTR off it seems like most people dont mind it being there, just as long as your not just playing along and suddenly there is an NTR scene.
Yes I know. I myself also prefer the pure routes. But what I wanted to avoid in this game was a "Game Over" screen. When I play a game and fail a fight just to find out that I have to load an old save.. It always feels like meh what's the point so I have to load and worst case I forgot to save and have to replay? This way if you lose it matters and will have impact on the story and will put the characters into conflicting positions. That makes the whole story more interesting from my point of view.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yes I know. I myself also prefer the pure routes. But what I wanted to avoid in this game was a "Game Over" screen. When I play a game and fail a fight just to find out that I have to load an old save.. It always feels like meh what's the point so I have to load and worst case I forgot and have to replay? This way if you lose it matters and will have impact on the story and will put the characters into conflicting positions. That makes the whole story more interesting from my point of view.

Yeah it makes sense in this game, especially with orcs that are known to hunt women to reproduce. I also really hate losing a fight and getting nothing out of it, especially when I have to run all the way back or reload a save but you do have a good system to roll the changes back to avoid it.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys can anyone tell me how i get the 3rd corruption for the MC?
You can steal wood from the inn or around the village, you can steal wine in the cellar if you continue Claires story. You can sell potions to Lucius after completing his quest. You can grope Tia when she isn't corrupted herself... And there are more options ;)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You can steal wood from the inn or around the village, you can steal wine in the cellar if you continue Claires story. You can sell potions to Lucius after completing his quest. You can grope Tia when she isn't corrupted herself... And there are more options ;)

I have sold at least 100 potions to Lucius and never saw a +1 corruption? BTW do the potions only affect Kate?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have sold at least 100 potions to Lucius and never saw a +1 corruption? BTW do the potions only affect Kate?
That's a new "feature" in version 0.1.5 so you have to download it first.. in 0.1.4 it wasn't in the game. And yes currently they do only affect Kate, but in the future they will affect other girls too

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
That's a new "feature" in version 0.1.5 so you have to download it first.. in 0.1.4 it wasn't in the game. And yes currently they do but in the future they will affect other girls too

oh how about that, you snuck another version out today and somehow I missed it. Looks like I need to go hunt for scenes now, I never worked on my characters corruption so now that it can come from selling potions I can see if it makes a difference in the game.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
oh how about that, you snuck another version out today and somehow I missed it. Looks like I need to go hunt for scenes now, I never worked on my characters corruption so now that it can come from selling potions I can see if it makes a difference in the game.
It does to some level but there aren't mayor decisions made by it. Some dialogues change and a scene with Kate is enabled if the MC has atleast a small level of corruption. However in the future this will be changed and there will be storypaths that depend on the corruption level

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It does to some level but there aren't mayor decisions made by it. Some dialogues change and a scene with Kate is enabled if the MC has atleast a small level of corruption.
I only ever saw my character get +1 corruption a single time so if the scene is the HJ from Kate in the tavern then thats probably why I never saw it.

MaxKing69

Sep 26, 2019
Thank you for your quick responce i really love this game

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes