axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
The more I work on specific characters the further this will develope. But I'm not working on scenes nobody of my patrons wants to see. I give options and I take input and from that I continue with the story. So to answer the question: When my patrons want me to continue with that.
That’s what I wanted to see. I got worried when I hit ten corruption with Kate and the cherictor was starting to feel forfuly cocked. Not that that’s not fun in its own right, after all that’s the reason why I didn’t tell Ryan we’re dating. Let her squirm with her infidelity, it gives me a chip for later use.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
What do you mean by that? Is it in a loop or do you mean why the capture event is happening again 7 days after the rescue? If it's looping can you link me a savefile to see where the bug is? If you mean why she is captured again: As long as the camp is active they will attack again until you put a stop to that by capturing Imawyn.
but it says if u chain her there is no update for her .. and options comes NO ?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
but it says if u chain her there is no update for her .. and options comes NO ?
Yes it means that after that you don't have any more scenes with Imawyn in the current version. But by doing this you will put her in chains and the quest is completed with the bandit camp being dealt with. This was just a warning that there currently is no turning back after that.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone help me and tell me how do I raise the MC's corruption? I think I need to raise his Corruption in order to corrupt Kate, cause he doesn't use the potion when she comes and gives him his drink.

Last edited:

eka320i

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone help me and tell me how do I raise the MC's corruption? I think I need to raise his Corruption in order to corrupt Kate, cause he doesn't use the potion when she comes and gives him his drink.
lust 80 - 100% then visit Tia(Wood cutter) touch her (one per day)

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
how can I find the fire stones to light up the candle in the shed of the wood. the walkthrough dont say details

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Man this game is a real struggle, a struggle with RNG.
Hunting for rabits is a real pain in the ass, and having to do it like 5 times in order to progress with Emily without save scumming is impossible.
I guess i will try it out again after some changes since it's a temporary thing until the dev comes up with another system.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Man this game is a real struggle, a struggle with RNG.
Hunting for rabits is a real pain in the ass, and having to do it like 5 times in order to progress with Emily without save scumming is impossible.
I guess i will try it out again after some changes since it's a temporary thing until the dev comes up with another system.
You can just buy the rabbits at the inn during the evening or if you improve the hunting skill the yield from hunting is doubled which also reduces the amount you have to do that

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what are the "loop fixes" for? Is there an explanation as to what they are fixing that isnt just "loop" and where I need to add them, or if I need to add them at all anymore?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
what are the "loop fixes" for? Is there an explanation as to what they are fixing that isnt just "loop" and where I need to add them, or if I need to add them at all anymore?
There was aparently a bug in the dialogue making it impossible to continue. Although afterwards the person posting it mentioned he tinkered with the variables which means you might not need the fix. With it I made sure it won't happen again.
Also only use the one from the front page.. any older fixes are already implemented and outdated

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019
Will the combat system improve soon? I was hoping that the attribute and skills will be a big factor in combat or hunting. Like how if your skill on Hunting is level 3, you won't need to cast take aim every time you are hunting or at least miss 80% of the time and if you are still sneaking/undetected you have at least a high critical chance. That you'll get better and feel like you're being an experienced hunter. Every ranged attack with a bow, the success rate in which you will hit your target is pretty rare especially when fighting a wulf. We need better weapon accuracy.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Will the combat system improve soon? I was hoping that the attribute and skills will be a big factor in combat or hunting. Like how if your skill on Hunting is level 3, you won't need to cast take aim every time you are hunting or at least miss 80% of the time and if you are still sneaking/undetected you have at least a high critical chance. That you'll get better and feel like you're being an experienced hunter. Every ranged attack with a bow, the success rate in which you will hit your target is pretty rare especially when fighting a wulf. We need better weapon accuracy.
when I built in the encounters of the wulf and deer I did this with the intention of having an encounter you have to dodge for the moment. However at this point I thought that I would soon improve the players capability to deal with that. Then I focused a lot on the story and less on the balancing. I will try to address this problem with 0.1.6

Reactions: Galanegosatros

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, really enjoying the game, refreshing and love the story. But I have question about the music, from where is it taken? Can I find it on youtube perhaps? It´s really relaxing. Thank you.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes