Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
hm the one you uploaded is before the events happen. the savefile count is shifted in the save-filefolder by +1 because of the autosave. So if save 7 is the one with the bug you need to upload file 8 ;) It's a bit confusing I have to admit.

Reactions: Nerien09

Nerien09

Feb 24, 2018
hm the one you uploaded is before the events happen. the savefile count is shifted in the save-filefolder by +1 because of the autosave. So if save 7 is the one with the bug you need to upload file 8 ;) It's a bit confusing I have to admit.
What do you mean by before the events ? I killed one of the bandit and emily kidnapped. Mira says 7 days left. No rescue quest popped up and there is no foot-prints at the darkwood.

Reactions: Chyos

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What do you mean by before the events ? I killed one of the bandit and emily kidnapped. Mira says 7 days left. No rescue quest popped up and there is no foot-prints at the darkwood.
That was the right file. I've got the bug. thank you! Guess I would have never found that one :rolleyes: problem was: if the MC wasn't able to read it went into a wrong condition.. I fixed it. You need to extract this data folder into your www folder. I've also fixed your savefile, and also added one right after the kidnap event

Last edited:

Nerien09

Feb 24, 2018
That was the right file. I've got the bug. thank you! Guess I would have never found that one :rolleyes: problem was: if the MC wasn't able to read it went into a wrong condition.. I fixed it. You need to extract this data folder into your www folder. I've also fixed your savefile, and also added one right after the kidnap event
Appreciated , Thanks for the game also. I am looking forward to see more content.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Quoting an old post, but

You can bet Ulrichs robes there's more than enough netorare available for Skyrim
Netorare only works if one of the parts is capable of cucking the dragonborn, only parts being able to do this are the gaybeards, dragons, and the gods

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, I'm a tad pissed off, hunting is fucken broken. I stay in the tower, see the pray, i sneak up behind them and get into battle, I win the battle, and there is a rabbit corpse on the ground. I pick up the corpse and he says somthing like "Lets see what we can get out of this." but i don't get the fuckent thing in my inventory and i cant give it to the Mother for cooking... Please Help what am I doing wrong.
I get the same problem. After the "Corven" quest, hunting isn't working properly anymore - "Lets see what we can get out of this" always ends in nothing. I resorted to SaveEditor just to gain some rabbit meat.

Mar 18, 2019
Is the game bugged or something? Very first quest when I go to talk to Marcus for the hunt inside Mira house my character just sits a the doorway. I cant move and there is no dialogue prompt. Can anyone help or tell me what I should do?

EDIT: I found the issue, the god damn hotfix for emily quest bugs Mira's house for new players, the second you go in to check on marcus and mira's mom your character is unable to move and your save is ruined Chyos

Last edited:

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Is the game bugged or something? Very first quest when I go to talk to Marcus for the hunt inside Mira house my character just sits a the doorway. I cant move and there is no dialogue prompt. Can anyone help or tell me what I should do?

EDIT: I found the issue, the god damn hotfix for emily quest bugs Mira's house for new players, the second you go in to check on marcus and mira's mom your character is unable to move and your save is ruined Chyos
Phu you are right I didn't test if the hotfix would affect a new start. Thanks for pointing this out. I redid the fix and tested it on a new game. should work now

Last edited:

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Phu you are right I didn't test if the hotfix would affect a new start. Thanks for pointing this out. I redid the fix and tested it on a new game. should work now
There's another issue in the same building - if you give the mother roe vension, the dinner that plays is for rabbit meat instead.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I have a question. The NTR here is only available when I fail a mission or there are other options to getting it?
That's correct, although I have build in options to fail on purpose if you play with NTR on. So for example when doing the serving minigame with Kate you can talk to Thomas and choose to just sit idle

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey cant go to Tai hut before dusk its say this is the Cilff i have no bussiness ? anyone pls

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Im interested but on the fence with trying it, I don't see an anal sex tag. Is there any? I don't see it under planned either

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes