• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Post number #12062 :sneaky:
Thanks and for the record it was page 604 for me :)

Returning in topic
I wonder how many people chose as main path Athia over Isha
Personally I went with Athia in my first run because I was going for a non-corruption / low corruption run however I later noticed that the corruption route for now has more content so I later made a second run going pretty much full corruption instead were I picked Isha. I also believe most have picked Isha if only for the reason that Athia's content is less for now, though it might change drastically after 4.8 when supossedly Athia will be expanded upon.

Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Returning in topic
I wonder how many people chose as main path Athia over Isha
I dont think there will be a pure non-corruption as a new long mechanism.Because it meanseven more work that Chyos can even manage.

Of course there will be decisions that makes you a worse or better guy but there will not be a huge difference.

For example: if you kill gurtak or not. Or in girls probably it will be a final decision you will make for her like:Emily if you decide give her to the baron or not.Or what you decide for their future in a final decision of ending content.

Sadly the game is not growing in income as other games do. So dont expect too much.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I dont think there will be a pure non-corruption as a new long mechanism.Because it meanseven more work that Chyos can even manage.

Of course there will be decisions that makes you a worse or better guy but there will not be a huge difference.

For example: if you kill gurtak or not. Or in girls probably it will be a final decision you will make for her like:Emily if you decide give her to the baron or not.Or what you decide for their future in a final decision of ending content.

Sadly the game is not growing in income as other games do. So dont expect too much.
Oh hello Yotetar, long time no see.
Sad, that’s a shame ASWS is such a great game and deserves to get more popular.
(I have seen other terrible games with much higher income wtf).
I hope I can subscribe this year.

Yeah I fully agree, Chyos is still one dev and the recent new updates took more time since they were really big, and the now there are so many branched paths that one update can cover all of them.

I am happy if it’s just story, I don’t expect some life changing mechanic, it will be more like Liandra’s story I suppose

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Clown.34 said:
i saw the cutscene where they bring a girl and summon a deamon

yes.
View attachment 1703064
Claire's quest has ended - check the walkthrough to see if you unlocked all the scenes.

I guess you didn't complete Arianna's quest.
I have the same issue AND I did complete Arianna's quest. After the cutscene, all Roderic says is basically that the MC knows what he is doing and to leave him alone.

So is it that the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest is complete for this game version but incomplete overall?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have the same issue AND I did complete Arianna's quest. After the cutscene, all Roderic says is basically that the MC knows what he is doing and to leave him alone.

So is it that the "Infiltrate the Cult" quest is complete for this game version but incomplete overall?
Yes as most of the quest in game, it’s still unfinished

Reactions: Hornyowl

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah, let's let them know that the questlog telling "this quest isn't implemented yet", "more to come in the next update" or "not implemented (wait for future updates)" MEANS that the quest isn't implemented yet.
I knowed that wasn't fully implemented the quest, but i knowed too that i wasn't at the end of the part that is already implemented...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, let's let them know that the questlog telling "this quest isn't implemented yet", "more to come in the next update" or "not implemented (wait for future updates)" MEANS that the quest isn't implemented yet.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

;)
Otto don’t be too harsh, reading is such hard thing to do after all

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
How to get "Winterhowl" dress to the dance scene at night?
Walkthrough only mention 1 and tread don't explain...anyone?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If I remember correctly you need to defeat the secret boss “Krampus” who only appears during winter.
You need to cut the Christmas tree to summon him

Reactions: Clown.34

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
For Kate's "Winterhowl dress" dance scene it has to be December in game or in the device you are playing with (change date to December).
The Krampus's fight is not necessary.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
the complexity of language is equivalent to the offer and demand that makes implicit the speculation of the electric bill.
When you make "pop" you cannot "stop".

And be happy that we still have oil.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes