Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys, got a rather frustrating problem/bug and didn't see people asking before so here it is:

I got to a point in my game where i got a minor bug (i think) leading to a major bug while on lyvia's quest. When she's supposed to be recruitable before leading her to Imawyn's camp a text told me she'd come only when i exit Arenfield. Since i had a lot to do in town i spent 2-3 days there and came to the forest after asking Lyvia to follow a second time "just in case". But once outside she was nowhere to be seen, just me and Tia in Darkwood. I backtracked and came back but still nothing. I thought it was probably normal atm so i headed to the bandit camp hoping it would be the answer.
Entering said camp, she's here sitting near the fire so i'm telling myself it was probably in the scenario to do it like this but once i'm out the camp she still don't come with me and she doesn't return to Arenfield either.

So in short, Lyvia is stuck in the bandit camp, never had her in my team even once (visually at least) and i have no options to talk to her about that kind of things. Note that since i was stuck believing it was possibly a wanted choice in scenario, i advanced in her romance to the point where we done the deed in her tent to see if it could unlock her or if her recruitement came after that (don't know if it matters in the least tho)

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys, got a rather frustrating problem/bug and didn't see people asking before so here it is:

I got to a point in my game where i got a minor bug (i think) leading to a major bug while on lyvia's quest. When she's supposed to be recruitable before leading her to Imawyn's camp a text told me she'd come only when i exit Arenfield. Since i had a lot to do in town i spent 2-3 days there and came to the forest after asking Lyvia to follow a second time "just in case". But once outside she was nowhere to be seen, just me and Tia in Darkwood. I backtracked and came back but still nothing. I thought it was probably normal atm so i headed to the bandit camp hoping it would be the answer.
Entering said camp, she's here sitting near the fire so i'm telling myself it was probably in the scenario to do it like this but once i'm out the camp she still don't come with me and she doesn't return to Arenfield either.

So in short, Lyvia is stuck in the bandit camp, never had her in my team even once (visually at least) and i have no options to talk to her about that kind of things. Note that since i was stuck believing it was possibly a wanted choice in scenario, i advanced in her romance to the point where we done the deed in her tent to see if it could unlock her or if her recruitement came after that (don't know if it matters in the least tho)
If you recruit Lyvia or Tia and take them out of town to either the Bandit Camp or Rumah Village and then if you use the map to quick travel back to Arnfield it causes problems. They don't "Teleport" and you end up with a half working placeholder in Arnfield.
Now try talking to her in Arnfield and tell her to stay there then go back to the Bandit Camp to see if she's still there. I never had the problem with Lyvia, but I ran into it a few times with Tia. Another thing you could try is quick travel to Rumah and walk back to Arnfield, she may be outside Rumah...It's a long shot but may work

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
If you recruit Lyvia or Tia and take them out of town to either the Bandit Camp or Rumah Village and then if you use the map to quick travel back to Arnfield it causes problems. They don't "Teleport" and you end up with a half working placeholder in Arnfield.
Now try talking to her in Arnfield and tell her to stay there then go back to the Bandit Camp to see if she's still there. I never had the problem with Lyvia, but I ran into it a few times with Tia. Another thing you could try is quick travel to Rumah and walk back to Arnfield, she may be outside Rumah...It's a long shot but may work
The thing is i never teleported, never even bought the map. And the problem is exactly what you ask of me, i can't ask her to stay in Arenfield because she is stuck in the camp, she basically never reappears in Arenfield as far as i know.
But that gave me an idea: maybe if i buy the map and teleport somewhere, maybe something will happen be it better or worse x)

Raydo

Jun 3, 2017
Omg, your last advice worked ! Jesus, thanks dude o/
It was so simple yet so random xD

Reactions: Wyrme and Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yep, be prepared for him.

No, it has no gallery mod and the dev said there won’t be one in game since most of the are repeatable
I'm back :) New Puter and Internet fixed.

First time I met Krampus he really kicked my ass

I haven't tried it but there's a "CG rip" in the first post

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm back :) New Puter and Internet fixed.

First time I met Krampus he really kicked my ass

I haven't tried it but there's a "CG rip" in the first post
Glad your internet is back on, I didn’t try it either and I even forgot it’s existence…
So I guess we have some kind of gallery mod

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If I remember correctly you need to defeat the secret boss “Krampus” who only appears during winter.
You need to cut the Christmas tree to summon him
o_Oo_Oo_O

Where is this Xmas tree? it's 8th December right now in my gameplay and I don't see any "different" tree in Arenfield. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Found it.

I touch the tree and MC says: "I should be careful...", then nothing happens. Nothing at all. So, what's the secret? what am I supposed to do?

Well, I'll be damned, but I think this the most unnoticed, unadvertised, convoluted, untold and hidden Xmas special bonus content I've ever seen in six years of F95.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Found it.

I touch the tree and MC says: "I should be careful...", then nothing happens. Nothing at all. So, what's the secret? what am I supposed to do?

Well, I'll be damned, but I think this the most unnoticed, unadvertised, convoluted, untold and hidden Xmas special bonus content I've ever seen in six years of F95.
Gotta have Tia in your party to fight him I'm pretty sure.

k66966

Jun 5, 2017
Only for NTR Lovers. NTR Save Sharing . so aside from ntr , other route can go xxx x off.
Well I don't have full NTR walkthrough. But I did what I can without breaking the game.
Check it out XOXOXOXOX

Remember to use (FEIGN Death potion) in combat if you wanna lose ,In case there s idiot asking stupid question about it .

And selling cum vials to lucas(shopkeeper) to increase your allignment.

Thousand of people ask the same one question ,no one bother give the a goddamn answer , bunch of lazy pussy.

file 8: In Dasan NTR route , after scouting from Madrag Kaz, Dasan is teaching Raaisha respect your chieftain.

file 9 : suppose to be Dasan with Umah , but there is so logic problem , so got postponed.

file 10: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia meet him and fight , but lost , guess what
happen with him and Tia(use Feign Death potion)

file 11: In NOT Dasan NTR route , U banish him out of the tribe , but you & Tia & Lyvia meet him and fight , but lost , guess
what happen with him and Lyvia .(i guess , there is chance with tia again).(use Feign Death potion)

file 12 : In NTR route , you allow Roderic have fun with his wife(who despise him)

file 13: Nothing , just let you choose whether you or someone take away the virginity of Sabrina .... No animation.(you horny gal)
file 14: It is a choose route , either you pick NTR route or MC route of Liandra, AGAIN .... No animation.(you horny XXXXX)
Do your own God damn NTR sometime you lazyXXXXX

file 15: In NTR route , finally Dave and Frisha having fun together ,yep , 2Bed MC.

file 16: IN NTR route , guess what happen after Gavina and Bianca got caught by goblin AND you bring two more voluptuous women to save them (use Feign Death potion). eight -some??

file 17: In NTR route, Gavina and Bianca and MC inside the goblin and got defeated by it , Foursome?

file 18 : IN NON NTR route, MC say he love Julia , but complain her skill , so he convinced her to find someone to practise ,
I guess this part of the job of the butler of the mayor mansion. That old goat !!!

file 19: Neutral route , MC didnt say he love or not to julia , But she got a little too much corrupted by cumwine and getting a little horny , but who can help her in the mayor mansion, guess who ? Sucker!!!!

file 20 : In NTR route , MC reject Julia Love, guess who can save Julia from her sweet broken heart .Yep , her only savior in the mayor mansion ......Again .....Fucking goat.

file 21: IN NTR Route , after corrupting Natasha (the priestess) , MC didnt touch her , instead of it ,MC convinced her to pleasethe Francis (the pater of church),for his gratitude of raising her. Pleasure Chamber?? Slaanesh??

file 22 : Nothing much , Mc & Tia & Lyvia battle the Orc in wood and defeated. Save your running time.

file 23 : Again , Tia & MC battle the orcs and lose Again . But Tia Also lose her Virginity to whom?

file 24 : MC & Lyvia battle the brigand and defeated. I have done it more than twice , so it will go all scene including Sex
scene,so you dont have to got defeated twice above.

file 25 : After rescuing Lyvia from the bandit camp and let she rest in the Imawyn tent, Mc& Tia will battle the Brigand once they exit the tent , what if they lose ?

file 26: After a couple hide and seek with Arianna, she is stucking in a log , if MC didn't come and leave her alone , who will save her? Guess ........ you see them a lot.

file 27: After the Curse toward Arianna ,she can't help but think of sex alot , if MC choose not helping her , who will and Who the fuck is inside the fucking Tent.

file 28: In NTR route , finally , Penny and Henry is back together and having fun , And they left MC alone to watch them having fun.

file29: In NTR route , Mc is Asking Kate to acquire some information of her own dad through some fun- nish way to both her uncle and herself? leaving MC to spy through the door

file 30 : Kate own a lot of debt from Thomas, I wonder how she gonna pay off the debt?

file 31 : I can't watch this any longer.

file 32: Guess what happen if MC & Tia walk up the path to the hunting Ground , and Meet Tia mother and Father(Zorad)? And when MC is defeated by his father , what will happen to this poor girl and her mother? Dont expect much happen.!!

file 33: In Rumah Village ,MC become chief and there is an orc invasion , MC choose to send girl to the orc to avoid war . Nothing much interested

file 34: In NTR Route , Dasan become Chieftain and orc is coming in 0 day, which mean either MC or Dasan choose girl to send to the Orc , for the scene in orc camp , please .A -hole

file 35: MC send Tia to Orc village and wait in front the Orc gate , Nothing much , Save time for waiting.

file 36 : Fail save only , In case people wanna choose a different route of becoming the chieftain of rumah or not .At least you don't have to start thing over again

file 37: Hmmmm~~~ , there is sound behind the door of MC , who is that?

file 38: don't believe Mira hadnt has sex with that handsome knight , break the seal and have fun with the demon lady , worth it , it is a NTR dimension, what if dimensional , shit is suppose to happen to MC.

file 39: IN NTR route , the old couple , Emily and Mayor Giron is back together and having a fun time, well at least for one person, ps I m behind the bookcase , sh~~~.

file 40: Nothing much , for real , nothing much...... fuck off.

file 41:wait around 7 days , there is a Emily scene with bandit , nothing much .again.

Done .......... Hoorayy..We are all lazy fuck .
I m searching for the Dasan and Umah NTR scene file and found nothing yet , if you got one , sharing ,like and subscript , ha now I sound like a youtuber, which I aint .
View attachment 1656291 View attachment 1656293
View attachment 1656294
NTR alert NTR Alert NTR alert
file 7 : Since Lucia(shopkeeper) help Penny to heal her fiance , what will her willing to do to pay off her favor<><><?
file 41 : IN NTR Dasan route , He and the orc chieftain daughter finally at last walk together in the chief tent , but for what , maybe you should have a look on it , you know , to make sure nothing got broken .
That s all , adios . you can only come out if you let me cum in.

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
NTR alert NTR Alert NTR alert
Only for NTR lovers only , other go fxxk off!!Suck my BBC , ps, not a ebony!!lolo
file 7 : Since Lucia(shopkeeper) help Penny to heal her fiance , what will her willing to do to pay off her favor<><><?
file 41 : IN NTR Dasan route , He and the orc chieftain daughter finally at last walk together in the chief tent , but for what , maybe you should have a look on it , you know , to make sure nothing got broken .
That s all , adios . you can only come out if you let me cum in.
Why don't you go fxxk off!!

Stop being an ass and post normally.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, let's let them know that the questlog telling "this quest isn't implemented yet", "more to come in the next update" or "not implemented (wait for future updates)" MEANS that the quest isn't implemented yet.

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

;)
Otto don’t be too harsh, reading is such hard thing to do after all
Self-righteousness and being full of oneself are actually quite disgusting traits. If you got out of your armchairs and read what the screenshots had in the OP you would have seen that there was no message about "this quest not being implemented". Hence the question. I guess reading is actually quite hard for some.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes