zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, in last page there was list of quests. How can i start- Another kind of fairy tale quest?
Hello, what do you mean by fairy tale quest?
You mean if there are quests like this in game?
Or if you can continue this one?
The answer for both is no.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
#12,165 post screenshot with list of quests. When i seed this quest list, there was- Another kind of fairy tale quest. If there no quest like this in game, then this fake.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
#12,165 post screenshot with list of quests. When i seed this quest list, there was- Another kind of fairy tale quest. If there no quest like this in game, then this fake.
Aah I get it, it’s a quest about Julia, the maid in Giron’s house

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oh, ok. How i get it? If it conect to Liandra quest, then i choose take her to the camp. And Giron say i can get her as wife later
You can’t actually get her with a marriage in this update, if you want there is the corruption route.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Its interesting the fact that Giron wanted a daughter that could satisfy a men in every way, but Julia is still a virgin.It's like buying services of a luxurious prostitute but she is still a virgin.You know that's why the legal complaints were made.

Reactions: zARRR

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
NTR alert NTR Alert NTR alert
file 7 : Since Lucia(shopkeeper) help Penny to heal her fiance , what will her willing to do to pay off her favor<><><?
file 41 : IN NTR Dasan route , He and the orc chieftain daughter finally at last walk together in the chief tent , but for what , maybe you should have a look on it , you know , to make sure nothing got broken .
That s all , adios . you can only come out if you let me cum in.
cant even use your saves because you are missing the config and global files

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm hoping for more Rumah stuff. That orc shit was getting good.
I like Rumah as a place, it could be even it’s own game, but for now I kinda want to see other stuff, it would get stale the hype for one place if they keep getting updating one
cant even use your saves because you are missing the config and global files
Didn’t the user do the same last time?
Its interesting the fact that Giron wanted a daughter that could satisfy a men in every way, but Julia is still a virgin.It's like buying services of a luxurious prostitute but she is still a virgin.You know that's why the legal complaints were made.
I bet Giron would be into watching his daughter getting boned, the old fat mayor

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I like Rumah as a place, it could be even it’s own game, but for now I kinda want to see other stuff, it would get stale the hype for one place if they keep getting updating one

Didn’t the user do the same last time?

I bet Giron would be into watching his daughter getting boned, the old fat mayor
I voted for more Tia content on the poll, so it should hold me over when it gets picked someday

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I voted for more Tia content on the poll, so it should hold me over when it gets picked someday
Next 2 updates are going to be Ophilia and Anya, so we will finally see some different faces, new stories and different environment. (y)(y)(y)(y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I have "A Modest Proposal for Preventing Rumah and Orcs from Being a Burthen to Their Players or Patrons, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick":

Dear Chyos,

why don't you create a ASwS Rumah spin-off by removing quite a few pointless variant Rumah scenes, some totally pointless Rumah chicks and side stories, some green ugly Orc chicks and put them into the Rumah side-game?

- we would have a "lighter" Main Game, which is going to be less laggy;

- we might see the main plot moving forward faster, too, 'cause no more endless Rumah side stories...

2 birds with 1 stone.

:devilish:

Last edited:

S R Singh

Oct 30, 2017
Need Help!

While using the "soul steal" this error comes. I have attached image for reference.

Also, for any weapon I use in a battle, it does not damage the enemy

Rodita

May 22, 2017
What exacly variable and switch i need to ON/OFF to reset Emily's Knap and Frisha and Dave dates? I wish to save Emily and make Frisha stop dating that jork...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What exacly variable and switch i need to ON/OFF to reset Emily's Knap and Frisha and Dave dates? I wish to save Emily and make Frisha stop dating that jork...
To save Emily you need to sleep at her house, get her kidnapped, and save her 2 times, at the second time, the mc will find a solution to stop the bandits.
To stop Frisha from dating Dave, just follow her quest and spy the two of them

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It wouldn't be a good idea. Why would you want to completely skip a quest? you wouldn't, believe me.

This game is NOT: "quest to do" --------> you get the prize at the end of the quest = you unlock a sex scene. It doesn't work this way.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To save Emily you need to sleep at her house, get her kidnapped, and save her 2 times, at the second time, the mc will find a solution to stop the bandits.
To stop Frisha from dating Dave, just follow her quest and spy the two of them
He's asking for the variables in order to edit his save. Not a good idea, because he'd totally skip a storyline, this way. :confused:

• Wow
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes