zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Tia is like the mascot of the game, when I think of ASWS first thing that pops up, is Tia and the MC doing stuff and killing, she is a great character (Second thing is Sabrina)

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Tia is literally the second lead role in the game, i find her story getting more interesting each update for her. Also I thought Clare and Thomas were getting some scenes, any update on that?

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Is there any way to change Thomas with a save editor? I somehow missed in the guide about the MC attitude and Kate's disposition toward patrons. I had told him to back off and leave her alone. Am now several quest deep after the save I made before speaking to him and really don't want to grind for another 40+ hours to get where I am again :(

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Tia is literally the second lead role in the game, i find her story getting more interesting each update for her. Also I thought Clare and Thomas were getting some scenes, any update on that?
Upcoming update is focused on the house renovation and some Athia content and then he'll be working on Ophilia.

On the topic of Tia I simply like her especially after her redesign into a thicc muscle girl. Her content is huge and opens up access to a bunch of other characters, and you're likely dragging her along everywhere anyway. Yeah I want other girls to have content but I'll always prioritize Tia and Mira if they're available. That's the point of the whole voting system, choose who you like not who you think should get more content.

Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Upcoming update is focused on the house renovation and some Athia content and then he'll be working on Ophilia.

On the topic of Tia I simply like her especially after her redesign into a thicc muscle girl. Her content is huge and opens up access to a bunch of other characters, and you're likely dragging her along everywhere anyway. Yeah I want other girls to have content but I'll always prioritize Tia and Mira if they're available. That's the point of the whole voting system, choose who you like not who you think should get more content.
And yet she didn’t get pregnancy first.
I wonder which girl is more popular between Kate and Tia.
Kate has a lot of sex scenes but she is not as present in the main story, and it’s a girl that is full if routes from corruption to love from ntr to swinging.
While Tia has too a lot of sex scenes, but she is more present in the story as a companion (and she is great companion too)

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
And yet she didn’t get pregnancy first.
I wonder which girl is more popular between Kate and Tia.
Kate has a lot of sex scenes but she is not as present in the main story, and it’s a girl that is full if routes from corruption to love from ntr to swinging.
While Tia has too a lot of sex scenes, but she is more present in the story as a companion (and she is great companion too)
Tia easily beat Kate in the last pre-vote.

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Then Tia supremacy it is
Pretty much. Not that Kate is unpopular. She will get her content eventually. But I have no hope for Bianca & Gavina. They are always at the bottom. Chyos should promise scenes of that dark elf and maybe a female goblin... that might put people's attention on them.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, i like both Kate and Tia, but my favorites would be Imawyn and Raaisha, Liandra seems also interesting.
I hoped Raaisha would be a companion like Tia and Lyvia...

But characters aside, i really want to see some story progression for the cult, the mercenary camp and of course leaving the village and traffel to that city, what was the name... Kirlic ?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Pretty much. Not that Kate is unpopular. She will get her content eventually. But I have no hope for Bianca & Gavina. They are always at the bottom. Chyos should promise scenes of that dark elf and maybe a female goblin... that might put people's attention on them.
We should always remember that polls decide what comes next in this chapter (chapter 2; chapter 1 is the prologue) only. When a storyline reaches the end in this chapter, well... it reaches the end.

As far as I could understand, Kate's storyline has ended. Her next step is going to be in Kirlic, and I think MC & Kate in Kirlic is going to happen in chapter 3, and if you want to see a chapter 3 quest, you have to wait until chapter 2 is complete.

This is what I grasped. I might be wrong, anyway.

Monthly bonus scenes is another thing, anyway.

Hm, i like both Kate and Tia, but my favorites would be Imawyn and Raaisha, Liandra seems also interesting.
I hoped Raaisha would be a companion like Tia and Lyvia...

But characters aside, i really want to see some story progression for the cult, the mercenary camp and of course leaving the village and traffel to that city, what was the name... Kirlic ?
I think Kirlic events are going to happen in chapter 3.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah, sadly, I guess dwarves aren’t as popular as the others.
Not even the possibility to pursue the dark elf, galvanizes patrons?

Reactions: Wyrme

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We should always remember that polls decide what comes next in this chapter (chapter 2; chapter 1 is the prologue) only. When a storyline reaches the end in this chapter, well... it reaches the end.

As far as I could understand, Kate's storyline has ended. Her next step is going to be in Kirlic, and I think MC & Kate in Kirlic is going to happen in chapter 3, and if you want to see a chapter 3 quest, you have to wait until chapter 2 is complete.

But I wonder how much time it will take for chapter 3 to come out, since Chyos is one man an entire city would take him 2 or 3 months.
After Ophelia update the path to Kirlic should be ready

Reactions: Nellyg

Etanx

Oct 9, 2021
I hope for more Mira scenes and that Mira could be playable.. maybe she can be a healer of sorts or cast some holy spells since she is a priestess..

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018

Kate & Claire's trip to Kirlic was in the pre-vote... Tia's revenge quest won though.

(to clarify, the pre-vote defines what option gets added in the main poll)

Yeah, sadly, I guess dwarves aren’t as popular as the others.
Not even the possibility to pursue the dark elf, galvanizes patrons?
Yep, that's the way to get the votes I think... I'm more interested in the dark elf tbh... and there must be a female goblin... right?

But I wonder how much time it will take for chapter 3 to come out, since Chyos is one man an entire city would take him 2 or 3 months.
After Ophelia update the path to Kirlic should be ready
Ophelia was necessary to further progress Kate's quest... both Kirlic content and Kate are possible options for future updates now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Kate & Claire's trip to Kirlic was in the pre-vote... Tia's revenge quest won though.

(to clarify, the pre-vote defines what option gets added in the main poll)

Yep, that's the way to get the votes I think... I'm more interested in the dark elf tbh... and there must be a female goblin... right?

Ophelia was necessary to further progress Kate's quest... both Kirlic content and Kate are possible options for future updates now...
Yes, now there will be some possibilities to see Kirlic and continue many plot points (especially the main one)

And for the female goblin, keep the fire of hope kindled

Reactions: Wolf Larsen
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes