Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think the “show him how to do it” it‘s the netori option,where you dance and cuck him
Yeah but how do you do that. I cannot interact with her. It just shows me she is dancing but nothing else. Cannot give gifts, nothing.

When she is not dancing she just says hi and that she is tired from all the dancing.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah but how do you do that. I cannot interact with her. It just shows me she is dancing but nothing else. Cannot give gifts, nothing.

When she is not dancing she just says hi and that she is tired from all the dancing.
It's been a while since I was at that part but I had problems with it too. I "think", after Palak tells you how he loves her, you talk to Ayita when she's not dancing and you find out she loves presents, then go back to Palak and see what you're options are.
Like I said, it's been a while and I could be wrong

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's been a while since I was at that part but I had problems with it too. I "think", after Palak tells you how he loves her, you talk to Ayita when she's not dancing and you find out she loves presents, then go back to Palak and see what you're options are.
Like I said, it's been a while and I could be wrong
Yeah sadly still nothing. Hope its not bugged. Oh well.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yeah sadly still nothing. Hope its not bugged. Oh well.
Look at the bright side, at least you can still get her…. By sending him to the bear.
I am pondering about it, maybe you could have gone the netori route before chieftain.
I can always make a new playthrough and check

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is it worth to have "good" alignment or should i just go corrupt from start? View attachment 1718173
For now being good does not bring a thing if not the moral value of your beliefs in your heart!
Joking aside it’s probably something that will developed in the future maybe for Athia.
But for now all of the content regarding alignment is locked behind corruption, like Kate’s anal.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I have a question about Imawyn. Which action triggers her capture timer? When I tell Lyvia about camp ( she rewards me with 3 gold) or when I beat Imawyn in a fight and choose to not capture her?

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have a question about Imawyn. Which action triggers her capture timer? When I tell Lyvia about camp ( she rewards me with 3 gold) or when I beat Imawyn in a fight and choose to not capture her?
When Emily is kipnaped a second time, if you talk with Lyvia she gives you the bandit disguise.
You can reach 10 Corruption with Imawyn after that, so I guess you have at least 2 weeks before Lyvia arrest the elf herself.
I don't know if letting Emily get kidnaped once or twice times more affects the arrest.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do you get iron equip? Do you need to progress john questline? I have iron ore, but cannot smelt it and have no option to craft iron stuff.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
How do you get iron equip? Do you need to progress john questline? I have iron ore, but cannot smelt it and have no option to craft iron stuff.
You mean Iron Chain Armor? You need at least 9 Ranks on Armor Proficiency in the Talents.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
oof, thanks
No you don't. Once the Prince visits Arenfield he gives John a hard time about weapons so you help John. You learn about "Iron Plates" so when you craft your leather armor you get 1 slot or 2 if your lucky. This upgrades your armour and this goes for your boots. gloves, helmet and pants as well. You only need "Armor proficiency" to wear heavier iron armor.
Just go to the anvil in John's Smithy and choose "Use Anvil", you get the choice of what you want to craft.
And a little hint below;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kulman and zARRR

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Level 35, gotta try that some day, doing a redo over a longer period of time, but I want uber weapons so when I challenge the princes for the kingdom, I can slay all their champions, as I am the son of the princess who was assassinated, and rightful heir.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Or did Marcus have the hots for the queen?
We don't much yet. But the lore is that there was a king, he died, his older son took the throne as usual. But he wasn't as good as his father, so the younger brother started a civil war.

We don't know much about the younger brother, but the older brother already has a daughter... this game might ended up with the MC becoming king, but I don't think he has blood ties with the current royal family ("this is the Patreon Police! You can't fuck your cousin!"). Nobility, maybe.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We don't much yet. But the lore is that there was a king, he died, his older son took the throne as usual. But he wasn't as good as his father, so the younger brother started a civil war.

We don't know much about the younger brother, but the older brother already has a daughter... this game might ended up with the MC becoming king, but I don't think he has blood ties with the current royal family ("this is the Patreon Police! You can't fuck your cousin!"). Nobility, maybe.
Patreon police aka No fun allowed police.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Does increasing witchcraft further than 2 actually increase the power of spells? Or is useless as of now (you obviously need at least 2 witchcraft for advancing Gwen questline)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Level 35, gotta try that some day, doing a redo over a longer period of time, but I want uber weapons so when I challenge the princes for the kingdom, I can slay all their champions, as I am the son of the princess who was assassinated, and rightful heir.
At lvl 64.....You can fight....Naked :LOL:
Why in the world should I need an iron armour?

Man, you just need to touch bandits/cultists to instantly kill them when you are lvl 35...
Yep, but they still do damage to your party so the better your weapon (No pun intended
:devilish:) the quicker you finish them off

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes