Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
For Talents, what areas do we like to spend our points in?
I usually go for ones that can be obtained through character quests, for examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afterwards, I suggest you prioritize Constitution first, then the list of talents needed to unlock all scenes in the walkthrough. You're going to be grinding a lot, especially on early levels, so having more energy is always great.

Reactions: Nellyg

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I just realized none of the houses have any bathrooms. My question is, how do they shower? O_O

(On a real note though, I feel like by adding bathrooms it'll be good for some NTR scenes like glory holes perhaps?)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I just realized none of the houses have any bathrooms. My question is, how do they shower? O_O

(On a real note though, I feel like by adding bathrooms it'll be good for some NTR scenes like glory holes perhaps?)
In medieval times people used to wash themselves in big buckets, at least if you were rich.
With the fall of Roman empire aqueducts and sewer systems got neglected and slowly abandoned.
Bathrooms existed especially in castles.
But I am going off topic, since this game is fantasy like either Chyos did consider this topic or simply he didn’t knowledge it.
Glory holes may appear in a much bigger town I think

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To get the 3rd option you need to to talk to palak and select the 2 option, that is you will help him, and after you will "show him how to do it". its the choice up the the one where you send him to fight the bear
Thanks, you have to pick doing something brave (I thought this went straight to bear town) and then you get option to dance.

Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
The wt of Natasha say "If Natasha ever goes to max you can still reduce and then expand her breast-size afterwards". How can we reduce?

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Does increasing witchcraft further than 2 actually increase the power of spells? Or is useless as of now (you obviously need at least 2 witchcraft for advancing Gwen questline)
Made a few tests and it looks like there is no difference in power of spells with witchcraft 2 and witchcraft 8. But would be glad if anybody could confirm this assumption

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sort of...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was a gif from a post from patreon (but no context added for the gif, so not sure how/if it will be used in game).

That’s a… big ass Bathtub, the mc has a swimming pool jesus.
(Also Athia there is a marvelous touch)

Last edited:
Reactions: albul

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
If I remember right you just need to put the strong anesthetic in the fountain after the max expansion or talk to her and then do that,
I "untained" the water and watched her a couple days without interacting, until appeared the animation of her in from of mirror again.

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You know, I think Gwen was hotter in the earlier scenes... she has a creepy smile now... Sabrina is great though...

In Rumah, non-NTR route, every woman is your wanita, except Ayita... let us claim her pls

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You know, I think Gwen was hotter in the earlier scenes... she has a creepy smile now... Sabrina is great though...

In Rumah, non-NTR route, every woman is your wanita, except Ayita... let us claim her pls
As founder and only member of the Sabrina fan club, (my favorite girl) you can join anytime.

Dunno for Gwen I always found her creepy

Ayita is an interesting character, I can see her as a Wanita only if she finds feelings for the mc or understands that becoming the wanita of the chieftain could bring her some vantages

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
Ayita is an interesting character, I can see her as a Wanita only if she finds feelings for the mc or understands that becoming the wanita of the chieftain could bring her some vantages
Or if she finds that she is the only one not getting prestige. I mean, she fucks him already if he gives her enough good gifts.
Does she like rings and brooches like Frisha? I got plenty of those to trade for sex by the fire.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes