mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why in the world should I need an iron armour?

Man, you just need to touch bandits/cultists to instantly kill them when you are lvl 35...
The instant kill is actually instant battle where you are assumed to spam basic attack.
It is actually possible to die during such a thing, which I have managed to actually do once after going through like 50 of them without rest. Because I assumed they just get auto killed without costing me anything.

Also you don't want iron armor, it is actually a bad tradeoff. As I explain here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-7-6a-chyos.32136/post-7640774
each piece of iron armor +2 gives you -3 evasion +2 defense compared to leather armor +2
For a total of -12 evasion and +8 def. A bad tradeoff that actually weakens you, despite being much more expensive and requiring a ridiculous amount of talent points invested into armor talent

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She does say that she wants to be the MC's wanita when they are fucking.
It’s either the ecstasy of moment or she really wants and we are just waiting the introduction of her as a Wanita (Foursome with wanitas when)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The instant kill is actually instant battle where you are assumed to spam basic attack.
It is actually possible to die during such a thing, which I have managed to actually do once after going through like 50 of them without rest. Because I assumed they just get auto killed without costing me anything.

Also you don't want iron armor, it is actually a bad tradeoff. As I explain here
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-struggle-with-sin-v0-4-7-6a-chyos.32136/post-7640774
each piece of iron armor +2 gives you -3 evasion +2 defense compared to leather armor +2
For a total of -12 evasion and +8 def. A bad tradeoff that actually weakens you, despite being much more expensive and requiring a ridiculous amount of talent points invested into armor talent
Believe me, I've been doing great in this game since I first started playing it even without taking notice of your unique assumptions and unusual experimenting.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I just have Lyvia go for the armor of Iron, and I go for the weapons of Iron. Haven't been able to use any special goodies from the secret battle at thte church for augmenting the iron weapons yet........

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018

Is that before or after augmentation with plates?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is that before or after augmentation with plates?
Those stats are with 2 plates each. Hence the +2. When you add a copper plate to a piece of armor it's name changes to +1. when you add a second plate it's name changes to +2.
I was comparing crafted leather armor +2 to crafted iron armor +2
That said, IIRC the bonus from the plates is fixed so it should be the same stat difference between those two armors with and without the plates.
Plates make no difference to auto battle.
When you get enough levels so that you're far ahead of your enemies you can turn on auto battles in the Options
He was obviously asking about the difference in stats between iron and leather armor. not about the auto battle

And it does make a difference for auto battle. Auto battle is just an instantly resolved smash fest where you and the enemy just attack each other. Having better armor reduces the amount of damage you take during auto battles. This is especially pertinent due to the battle being team based and auto battle being triggered by level. So for example if your team mate is unarmored they could take a lot more damage during it.

To clarify, I am not saying that without copper plates in your armor you will regularly lose auto battles, but rather that the amount of HP consumed per auto-battle will be higher. So with sufficient amount of auto battles done back to back you could potentially see your HP get winnowed down over time.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey I just noticed that in the game it rains only one time, at the beginning, it is kinda weird that the only time it rained, it fucked up tour life

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Heavily disagree that chainmail armor is useless. Tia absolutely must have very high armor for tanking via armor.
MC and Livia are more up for debate, but on level close to 50 one critical hit by same level enemy makes you lose most of your HP. If you have chainmail though you not only get 12 additional armor, you also get % bonus from skill. So MC survivability increases greatly

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Heavily disagree that chainmail armor is useless. Tia absolutely must have very high armor for tanking via armor.
MC and Livia are more up for debate, but on level close to 50 one critical hit by same level enemy makes you lose most of your HP. If you have chainmail though you not only get 12 additional armor, you also get % bonus from skill. So MC survivability increases greatly
Honestly, who gives a flying fuck if Tia and/or Lyvia get knocked out while fighting.

Increasing survivabilty, uh? Man, talent points, drinking potions and using magic spells are far more important than any weapon or armour.

I can't understand all this damn debate about these battles of yours: it's the least tricky part of the game. More importantly, hunting, collecting herbs/items, making money, farming, eating, sleeping and unlocking picks are more essential activities.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes