Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, now there will be some possibilities to see Kirlic and continue many plot points (especially the main one)
There was already a Kirlic option in the pre-vote (separated from Kate's quest) for us to be able to visit the village and meet new NPCs.

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does either frisha or Mira ntr path lock out the home harem paths?
Yes it does, Frisha will be locked, while Mira has more options, but if you go harem route it’s better to avoid any chance to make them fall to others

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes it does, Frisha will be locked, while Mira has more options, but if you go harem route it’s better to avoid any chance to make them fall to others
Really? The walkthrough makes it seem like that should not be the case. Should be more clear.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Got a bug to report, folks

After a short hanky panky with Emily after dinner, the whole UI just disappears for no reason. Is there a way to make it appear again?

ASwS6.PNG

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I am having trouble with Ayita. Guide says I should have 3 choices, send the dude who likes her to prove himself, give him cumwine to corrupt her or "show him how to do it". Well I am missing the third (netori) choice. Do I have to do something beforehand? I also cannot really interact with her do give her gifts etc.

Btw I am chieftain.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am having trouble with Ayita. Guide says I should have 3 choices, send the dude who likes her to prove himself, give him cumwine to corrupt her or "show him how to do it". Well I am missing the third (netori) choice. Do I have to do something beforehand?

Btw I am chieftain.
I think the “show him how to do it” it‘s the netori option,where you dance and cuck him

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes