zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He's asking for the variables in order to edit his save. Not a good idea, because he'd totally skip a storyline, this way. :confused:
Not even to mention all the items and exp he would lose, this it’s a game not a vn, they are not even the hardest quests

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Need Help!

While using the "soul steal" this error comes. I have attached image for reference.

Also, for any weapon I use in a battle, it does not damage the enemy
And what kind of opponent is not dealt damage? In this game, there are only werewolves who are dealt little damage with ordinary weapons, but for this Korven teaches how to use silver arrows that remove immunity to damage.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I played the game last in 0.3.6. Will my saves be broken? Do saves break frequently? Thanks.

I really liked the game, but it was a bit of a hassle to play wanting to get on right routes, because I had to be glued to walkthrough. Kinda exhausting to do it all again. I can get through it, but if I am expected to do this again and again in such an extensive game...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I played the game last in 0.3.6. Will my saves be broken? Do saves break frequently? Thanks.

I really liked the game, but it was a bit of a hassle to play wanting to get on right routes, because I had to be glued to walkthrough. Kinda exhausting to do it all again. I can get through it, but if I am expected to do this again and again in such an extensive game...
That time should be the last, now there is no more fear to lose save files, so you should be safe restarting.
It may beexhau restarting back, but it’s such good pay off returning where you were.
Good luck!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That time should be the last, now there is no more fear to lose save files, so you should be safe restarting.
It may beexhau restarting back, but it’s such good pay off returning where you were.
Good luck!
Okay thanks, I can live through it one more time :)

Reactions: zARRR

Dilemeter

Sep 14, 2020
What exacly variable and switch i need to ON/OFF to reset Emily's Knap and Frisha and Dave dates? I wish to save Emily and make Frisha stop dating that jork...
The kidnapping event re-occurs every week or so as long Imawyn hasn't been imprisoned. Otherwise there should be a "emily rescued" switch (or something along those lines), I speak from experiencing having used it myself.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone explain me how does allying to Athia work?
As I understand it now in order to interact with Athia you have to complete the ritual and thus have to ally to Gwen/Isha.
Or is the first alliance with Gwen/Isha not permanent? Is so there must be a branching choice after the ritual?
Sorry for questions, but walkthrough is unclear in this regard and I really don't want to fuck up my 75 hour game

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone explain me how does allying to Athia work?
As I understand it now in order to interact with Athia you have to complete the ritual and thus have to ally to Gwen/Isha.
Or is the first alliance with Gwen/Isha not permanent? Is so there must be a branching choice after the ritual?
Sorry for questions, but walkthrough is unclear in this regard and I really don't want to fuck up my 75 hour game
Dunno. I guess we will discover it when 0.4.8.0 is out. Anyway, we got plenty of save slots. I saved on my 27th slot before starting the ritual... :D

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Dunno. I guess we will discover it when 0.4.8.0 is out. Anyway, we got plenty of save slots. I saved on my 27th slot before starting the ritual... :D
I'm on 4.70a.....I'll wait for the official update....it's killing me....But I'll wait... :)

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Next 2 updates are going to be Ophilia and Anya, so we will finally see some different faces, new stories and different environment. (y)(y)(y)(y) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I have "A Modest Proposal for Preventing Rumah and Orcs from Being a Burthen to Their Players or Patrons, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick":

Dear Chyos,

why don't you create a ASwS Rumah spin-off by removing quite a few pointless variant Rumah scenes, some totally pointless Rumah chicks and side stories, some green ugly Orc chicks and put them into the Rumah side-game?

- we would have a "lighter" Main Game, which is going to be less laggy;

- we might see the main plot moving forward faster, too, 'cause no more endless Rumah side stories...

2 birds with 1 stone.

:devilish:
You can easily skip Rumah: Just do not recruit Tia. But sorry to disappoint you again. Version 4.8.0 which should arrive on Monday will also bring new Tia content.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You can easily skip Rumah: Just do not recruit Tia. But sorry to disappoint you again. Version 4.8.0 which should arrive on Monday will also bring new Tia content.
Well, I guess you just don't want to grasp the difference between a quest with its setting and storyline and a bonus scene or the fact a character does appear in a quest because you feel the urge to disagree with me.

I like Tia. The point is that I don't feel the desperate need of seeing a storyline focused on Rumah every update like some people apparently needs.

And please don't tell me that these sabertooth ogresses are sexy.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
And please don't tell me that these sabertooth ogresses are sexy.
Heathen!

And don't worry, that's why Chyos made the voting accumulative over the months... no matter how popular Tia & Rumah girls are, we will hopefully get new characters after Anya (the Queen & the Princess). I wish the patrons also focused on Melissa (John's daughter) who has no content...

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes