RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The reward being frisha's debt is a typo. Double shot not showing up under skills is a bug. These will be fixed with the next update. Rogues drop leather straps and respawn after like four or five days. To get to them hang a rope on the tree to the left. It's a tough fight so be prepared and use antidotes beforehand.

I know once this goes to another page people won't even bother reading this but whatever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also any seasonal stuff apart from ancient one fiend? I am in october in the game, I never play the game that long and usually finish everything with NTR off all routes to my favour.
In december you can encounter some Anti christmas spirit and get an axe for Tia, aswell as Elder Wood, Health Potions and Light Armor

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The reward being frisha's debt is a typo. Double shot not showing up under skills is a bug. These will be fixed with the next update. Rogues drop leather straps and respawn after like four or five days. To get to them hang a rope on the tree to the left. It's a tough fight so be prepared and use antidotes beforehand.

I know once this goes to another page people won't even bother reading this but whatever.
That’s why 0.5. Updates should never come here in the first place, pure madness

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020

Or be high level and turn quick battle on to avoid direct fight, since my characters are all 60+ level due to bug in 0.4.8.0 version I leveled up too much. And now at 0.4.9.5a

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What type of NTR here? Can somebody plz tell
Every kind you can think of.
There is also a settings option to disable NTR which blocks the possibility of it occurring (its not just hiding it, it really won't occur. MC always automatically chooses no NTR choices without asking you)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why seasonal stuff is not in the guide though?
Because people would complain about these encounters being buged since they couldn't find them when visiting the area, paying no attention about the time being a mayor factor for these Events to trigger.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Because people would complain about these encounters being buged since they couldn't find them when visiting the area, paying no attention about the time being a mayor factor for these Events to trigger.
Dunno man, it could be easily fixed with CUBITAL shiny comical sans font title or just a red long disclaimer on a different page

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
They still complain about stuff which is not seasonal though XD

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where do you get recipe for rogue armor?

Update: Never mind! I got it from the loots.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
They still complain about stuff which is not seasonal though XD
Sadly, because people don’t care, but at some point you will get used to it… who am I kidding you won’t lol
Any other game so far like this and peasant's quest?
Being RPG and 3d graphics and such?
Ummmmmmmmh
Dark Age was recent and pretty fun even if short and now is onhold

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Sadly but at some point you will get used to it… who am I kidding you won’t lol

Ummmmmmmmh
Dark Age was recent and pretty fun even if short and now is onhold
Yeah I remember it now I played it and it was too short.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes