zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Any full save with Off ntr ?
Full save is too vague of a term, there are multiple routes that a player can take even with ntr off, full save doesn’t mean anything for this game, since someone could give you MC level 99 with all the talents in naturalism, with Sabrina futa and everyone corrupted and some girls bounded to the “friendship” route, would that be considered as full?

Last edited:

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
The Belt is an accesoire, while my MC has 10 armor proficience I don't think you actually require any... also my MC wears the 2 Rings we are able to find anyway.

As strange as it might seem rogue armor actually is better than chainmail armor.

Armor proficiency scales on highes Level any Character can wear any armor, but you need Level 3 Armor proficiency to wear "normal armor". My MC can wear all current armor with his armor proficience (also that trait raises defence naturally so you are adviced to spend some point in it anyway)

and here we go again, people calling game mechanics they don't even bother to understand bugs....
Where is the second ring from? I only know one ring that you find during farming. Or do you mean kate's grandmother's ring? I gave it back what are the stats on the other ring then?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where is the second ring from? I only know one ring that you find during farming. Or do you mean kate's grandmother's ring? I gave it back what are the stats on the other ring then?
Enter the swamp dureing October (either real date or ingame date) and follow the pumpkins.
Fight the Seasonal Boss at the End and you'll get it

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks. But Tia already has chain armor. Besides that, I think from an RP point of view, rogue armor goes best on the rogue character, so I'd like to equip it on MC. I also think that the MC should optimally equipped because you cannot bring Tia everywhere all the time, there are instances where the MC has to fight alone. I also have 3 rogue armors already just from looting, so I'd rather use them rather than sell some of them.

So, anyone knows the actual number for armor proficiency?

Edit: the armor proficiency skill has this in the description: "Enables you to wear heavy or magical armor types". Rogue armour is neither, so I think this should be clarified in game to avoid confusion. Also the Aronax armor is described as "light armor that fits perfectly. As if it was made for you.", yet I cannot equip it on the MC. This looks like a bug to be honest, and not the intended behaviour. This also looks like a bug (you can equip two leather belts on the same character, in this case, Tia):
View attachment 1837489

I play with ntr off. I doubt Chyos would make a bonus scene for ntr only. Someone already mentioned that there are new animations with her in her room at night.
It's definitely not a bug, the accessory just occupies the same type of item in this game, it's not one accessory slot for a necklace, one accessory slot for a belt, two accessory slots for a ring...

Anything beyond leather armor requires points in armor proficiency, and Rogue Armour is higher than Chainmail in the tier list. It just follows the idea of "last update, better equipment than the one that was available before". Anya's quest also has the highest level requirement yet (lvl 35).

But you might think that those are dumb or weird decisions by the developer, sure.

But honestly, ASWS is extremely simple and straightforward as an RPG game. I find the combat pretty easy as well if you have any clue on what you are doing.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Then put those requirements in the item description, maybe? Some items have "level 20 required", I think it would be beneficial to add something similar for all requirements, what's the point of keeping them hidden?
Guess I was wrong and the game needs to be even more dumbed down then... but it's not required for Lyvia and Tia any skill to wear those items, only the MC who is a hunter...

Just keep dropping points on the skill until you can wear the armor... 10 points should be enough.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I think you need to be dumbed down even further. Why is everyone here so confrontational? I asked if anyone knows something, and people keep asnwering unrelated stuff. Just stop, then.
????

Why don't you sit down and relax... have a nice tea...

Reactions: zARRR

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Enter the swamp dureing October (either real date or ingame date) and follow the pumpkins.
Fight the Seasonal Boss at the End and you'll get it
Thanks and by chance I am in october and found the pumpkin in cave and killed ancient one fiend to get the ring just now. I was just trying to find why there were pumpkins in swamp while they were nowhere else so got it by chance. And thanks again someone else will get to know about it later too from this.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
I still don't understand how come there is two different route where we have later friends with orcs or hate when we change her and doesnt she require every time holy water

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I just learned "double shots" from Corven, but it does not appear in my list of skills. How should I use it in battle?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just learned "double shots" from Corven, but it does not appear in my list of skills. How should I use it in battle?
You can't currently do so x.0.5 Versions are Patron only test builds.
This is one of the reported bugs which hopefully will be fixed for the release on tuesday

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Okay there is one new map for thieves location, do the thieves get replaced after few days ?
Also which second new map is there in 4.9.5a? Is that anya's home only?

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Also any seasonal stuff apart from ancient one fiend? I am in october in the game, I never play the game that long and usually finish everything with NTR off all routes to my favour.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes