PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I have been playing this game from Chyos through several iterations, and generally it is quite enjoyable. Things I would like to see changed, that awful dress for her to dance on stage, where you can have sex with her and the belts in back go through your body, eliminate the belts during sex please its terrible. Fun times needed, it would be fun to take the baron's son out into the woods and let the orcs turn him gay. I hate that guy! ha ha

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
This is one of those rare games that never ceased to get updated consistently with updates being pretty good. Couple dozen hours of gameplay if you are not using a walkthrough. Hits many fetishes. I wish more devs would be as consistent with their games.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Ok calm down no need to get all hot and bothered cause incest or non-incest stuff. Chyos still working on the game's story thus far and yes we don't even know if MC has a mother alive somewhere.

If i could gesticulate a theory MC is probaly the a Prince of one of the nations that were at war. (honestly that will be so obvious) If you ask me Chyos could vary MC's real origins, he could be a bastard that was taken by his "his foster father" away from bad waters from the kingdom (that is a good setup) but a more interesting setup will be to say that MC is the son of someone very high on the church hierarchy since we do find a lot of church related stuff on his basement, i would honestly like this origin more. But yea, no Emily is not his mother nor his step-mother since his father never really put the relationship he had with her into a marriageable level, he was planning too until Gurtak killed him.
It's a little known fact but the game is based on the Greek play Oedipus rex where it was told by an Oracle that the MC would kill his own father (The king of Varron). When the king heard this he ordered his wife to kill his infant. She could not kill him instead she left him near Arenfield where Marcus found him and raised him as his own son. When Marcus is killed the MC want's revenge which in future update will lead to travel to Varron and kill the king and marry the queen (his mother) thereby fulfilling the prophecy of the oracle when the player finds out the truth after having two daughters with his "wife" he will gouge out his eyes and be exiled, that's how the game ends.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It's a little known fact but the game is based on the Greek play Oedipus rex where it was told by an Oracle that the MC would kill his own father (The king of Varron). When the king heard this he ordered his wife to kill his infant. She could not kill him instead she left him near Arenfield where Marcus found him and raised him as his own son. When Marcus is killed the MC want's revenge which in future update will lead to travel to Varron and kill the king and marry the queen (his mother) thereby fulfilling the prophecy of the oracle when the player finds out the truth after having two daughters with his "wife" he will gouge out his eyes and be exiled, that's how the game ends.
Excuse me, the guys here at Patreon just asked for you to change "mother" to "landlady" and "son" to "tenant". Thank you.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
It's strange, I've downloaded the save games a few pages back and the Frisha in that save game wears a white kind of lacey dress. But the Frisha in my game, which is completely done, to my knowledge still wears her default outfit. How do you get this white lacey dress? I believe I've done everything, I didn't let Dave touch her, I've done everything including threesome, anal, and paid her 20gold debt to the traveling salesman. I can just play one of their saves, but they are pretty far behind, the home isn't built, Ramuh isn't expanded and no storyline with Athia yet.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
how to you access the thieves hideout to the south of Arenfield everywhere I tried I get the a dead end at the end of screen where there is no new map or a textbox saying find another way

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
how to you access the thieves hideout to the south of Arenfield everywhere I tried I get the a dead end at the end of screen where there is no new map or a textbox saying find another way
There's a tree on the left side of the map where you can hang a rope from to get down to the hideout

Reactions: egib

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
It's strange, I've downloaded the save games a few pages back and the Frisha in that save game wears a white kind of lacey dress. But the Frisha in my game, which is completely done, to my knowledge still wears her default outfit. How do you get this white lacey dress? I believe I've done everything, I didn't let Dave touch her, I've done everything including threesome, anal, and paid her 20gold debt to the traveling salesman. I can just play one of their saves, but they are pretty far behind, the home isn't built, Ramuh isn't expanded and no storyline with Athia yet.
I'm not sure if this is the trigger but have you had anal sex with her a couple times? It's either that or having a conversation about your relationship I forget which one... Pretty sure it's the former.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Will they be satisfied with queen instead or landlady? what about Jocasta?
Well, you really upset them with your incestuous fan fiction, but don't worry, I will try to calm them down.

People asking questions about the new update because there is no walkthrough is one thing, but you could read the walkthrough regarding this.

After having successfully having anal with Frisha sleep in her bed (Has to be triggered from the dialogue when Frisha isn't masturbating) 10.The next day she will be surprising you with a new dress. If you neglect her for a few days or if you gift her something you can now take her at her wokbench

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
i think there's a mistake with Anya's quest reward
it says
reward:
free Frisha from her debt

but i don't think Frisha's debt is connected to Anya...?
or maybe im wrong:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes