RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Aj goddamnit, is Anya’s quest meant fir high levels?
Cuz I gotta speed up my progress
if you haven't upgraded your armor, I'd recommend doing so (iron plates and all that). use an antidote before fighting them to avoid poisoning (armor potion helps too). have both tia and lyvria in your party. iirc the enemies scale up to level 55 and then fall off
Does anyone know where to get the leather straps for the new set of armor?
beat the rogues. they'll either drop it or the pouches they have will drop it...seems to be a low drop rate.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, what's the new Frisha scene? where and when does it happen?

I'm asking for a friend, you know ;)

killer 13

May 14, 2022
MC has no step-mom. Nobody knows who his mom is. You stepcest-scatterbrains are the worst F95 users by far.

King Midas turned everything into gold; you step-is-not-incest dudes turn every thread into shit.

if it's to offend me use an offense that my translator translates right ok

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Ok calm down no need to get all hot and bothered cause incest or non-incest stuff. Chyos still working on the game's story thus far and yes we don't even know if MC has a mother alive somewhere.

If i could gesticulate a theory MC is probaly the a Prince of one of the nations that were at war. (honestly that will be so obvious) If you ask me Chyos could vary MC's real origins, he could be a bastard that was taken by his "his foster father" away from bad waters from the kingdom (that is a good setup) but a more interesting setup will be to say that MC is the son of someone very high on the church hierarchy since we do find a lot of church related stuff on his basement, i would honestly like this origin more. But yea, no Emily is not his mother nor his step-mother since his father never really put the relationship he had with her into a marriageable level, he was planning too until Gurtak killed him.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
Ok calm down no need to get all hot and bothered cause incest or non-incest stuff. Chyos still working on the game's story thus far and yes we don't even know if MC has a mother alive somewhere.

If i could gesticulate a theory MC is probaly the a Prince of one of the nations that were at war. (honestly that will be so obvious) If you ask me Chyos could vary MC's real origins, he could be a bastard that was taken by his "his foster father" away from bad waters from the kingdom (that is a good setup) but a more interesting setup will be to say that MC is the son of someone very high on the church hierarchy since we do find a lot of church related stuff on his basement, i would honestly like this origin more. But yea, no Emily is not his mother nor his step-mother since his father never really put the relationship he had with her into a marriageable level, he was planning too until Gurtak killed him.
Thanks for the information

someone here is educated

• Haha
Reactions: frogbert
Feb 1, 2022
Anyone else having problems downloading? I know it might just be my internet, but no matter which way I try to download the speeds just get crippled or stop completely. I haven't had any problems downloading any other games today so just wanted to see if it was maybe just an issue with this release.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nope. You find cult related stuff - Marcus' robe in it. He started the cult with Roderick and more guys. Remember what Roderick told MC.

Reactions: zARRR

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Chyos
PLEASE PACK THE IMAGE/MEDIA FILES!!!

This game takes for f****ng ever to unpack.
Packing the images folder results in unpacking in a few seconds, instead of 15+ MINUTES! (on a HDD) (update: it took 23 minutes)
Not packing the files results in needing to access the file system for EACH and EVERY file, instead of just doing it once.

If you ask how?

It's easy. Get rpatool from github, and run:

rpatool -c images.rpa images
(You may need to add the -2 or -3 argument, depending on which archiver version you have to use)

Then delete the images folder. Zip the file, and release it (after testing).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes