Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, MC and Arianna played together when they were children. They talked about it. So I wondered why you never see Arianna talking to Mira.
To be more specific she states that they (as in Rick, Arianna and MC) played in the woods, while Mira never left arenfield even as a child

Reactions: Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
which one? the .5 one or the one after? Because we already know about the .5 one being out
Eh people are like this, come here without reading posts before and start blasting things like they are the prophets of a new area

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I like how the MC starts literally from scratch after he lost everything, especially by learning how to read, it’s could be a small detail but instead it’s one of the main keys to success in this game and its world.
Yes I am still speedrunning the game, multitasking with the girls quests to get back on track

Reactions: Yukihirou

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the militia quest, i hqve the "talk with livia at the fire in the camp in the evening" step but nothing happens if I talk directly to her (she just says "the white flame will rise") or if I spend time using the interaction spot.
Whether tia is here or not

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
People out there, asking if " monkey pox" makes you do sounds like a monkey, and here people asking the pronunciation of "pregnant".

Damn, this world.
the pregnant thing is a meme based on the common misspelling of the word by teen girls who had gotten knocked up and are now asking for advice online.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
the pregnant thing is a meme based on the common misspelling of the word by teen girls who had gotten knocked up and are now asking for advice online.
It’s Yotetar’s typical sarcasm, nothing new

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
While I was speedrunning, I read Ibhar dialogues, and under the survival question, we get to know some female character named Chaena (or was Chaona?), his first love that he lost to the orcs and never came back.
She is probably dead (or a gilf) but I still do wonder if we are going to meet her or some mention of her, since Chyos has the habit to brought up characters that have left the scene

Reactions: indiehindi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While I was speedrunning, I read Ibhar dialogues, and under the survival question, we get to know some female character named Chaena (or was Chaona?), his first love that he lost to the orcs and never came back.
She is probably dead (or a gilf) but I still do wonder if we are going to meet her or some mention of her, since Chyos has the habit to brought up characters that have left the scene
Doubt it as that Person is the sole reason for both Ibhars and Rumah as a whole motivation to resist by duelling Orcs.
Pretty sure she is gone and ended up in the cooking pots of the Orcs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Doubt it as that Person is the sole reason for both Ibhars and Rumah as a whole motivation to resist by duelling Orcs.
Pretty sure she is gone and ended up in the cooking pots of the Orcs
Rip then, we will totally miss you lore random character

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, MC and Arianna played together when they were children. They talked about it. So I wondered why you never see Arianna talking to Mira.

Yeah, MC wasn't born in Arenfield, but he grew up in it. Kate and her mom came to Arenfield recently.

Sooner or later I'm gonna write a "ASwS characters' guide": who's who & who interacts with. It's going to be a huge piece of work. :eek:
I mean we could make a lore wiki, so everyone will be happy and not ask repetitive questions (who am I kidding, I am just being delusional, questions will remain no matter what)

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes