indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Brace yourself guys, an update is out, irrelevant comments will storm the thread like a tsunami
- Can you pass me some NTR save bro???

- Where download latest update??

- How to impregnate x?

- Preagnanatena x when?

- Preganant

- My save dont work halp me

- HALP ME!

- Do you have the update?

- Can you share the link?

- Oooga bung bung, googa diz diz bung na na

:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
you have to corrupt julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for katherin,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the walkthrough is pretty straightforward, you literally can't go wrong following it besides where sometimes it says night and stuff actually triggers at midnight.
i mean i killed the gurtak and she wasnt kidnapped as well as now i m on zerherg ork as her daughter have change still i didnt get

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I have been reading about someone that couldnt fail the serving game, and for some reason in the past I failed even when I got 10/8, but now doing it absolutely bad on purpose I can't fail. Im waiting for the blackmail aprt to develop before stopping the whole thing an continue Kate and Claire story.

I don't know if theres some trick someone discovered or something cause i tried just iddling, serving a good table and serving a bad table next. I tried not serving at all, I tried making all the bad services and losing the fights.
The WT mentions the posibility of telling Thomas you dont want to work, but maybe it only works at a later stage, I havent seen the option.
Holy hell.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have been reading about someone that couldnt fail the serving game, and for some reason in the past I failed even when I got 10/8, but now doing it absolutely bad on purpose I can't fail. Im waiting for the blackmail aprt to develop before stopping the whole thing an continue Kate and Claire story.

I don't know if theres some trick someone discovered or something cause i tried just iddling, serving a good table and serving a bad table next. I tried not serving at all, I tried making all the bad services and losing the fights.
The WT mentions the posibility of telling Thomas you dont want to work, but maybe it only works at a later stage, I havent seen the option.
Holy hell.
Strange, have you turned NTR on?
Also to fail automatically, there is an option for Kate to just stop working and failing instantly

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sesinho

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Also to fail automatically, there is an option for Kate to just stop working and failing instantly
can you see my post as i kill gurtak but i cant get katherin quest only it tells about medicine and naturalism

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have NTR off (always) and I can fail the serving game. It is just that there are no consequences for doing so thanks to NTR off.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have NTR off (always) and I can fail the serving game. It is just that there are no consequences for doing so thanks to NTR off.
And I have NTR on (always), so I am in doubt, is it because you can ask to stop the blackmail to Thomas?
I don’t remember since Thomas route is depressing af and I stopped in the middle when I wanted to punch him in the face, I shall check later

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
And I have NTR on (always), so I am in doubt, is it because you can ask to stop the blackmail to Thomas?
I don’t remember since Thomas route is depressing af, I shall check later
... why would you having NTR on make you think I am wrong about it being possible to fail this repeatable quest when NTR is set to off?

Anyways, you can repeat that quest multiple times and it displays fail or success based on the last time you did it. I have switched it between fail and success and vice versa a couple of times. (it is easy to succeed once you understand how it works. IIRC easiest way to fail is to start the game too late at night and then simply not have enough time to succeed)

anyways, I failed it the first time very early in her kate's quest... nothing happened.
much later I stopped his blackmail permanently (only choice due to NTR off)
did it a few times with success.
then I accidentally started it again too late at night and failed again.
So currently my save says it is failed. However there is no blackmail there, I had told him to fuck off and NTR is turned off.

anyways, I attached a savefile as proof

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
... why would you having NTR on make you think I am wrong about it being possible to fail this repeatable quest when NTR is set to off?

Anyways, you can repeat that quest multiple times and it displays fail or success based on the last time you did it. I have switched it between fail and success and vice versa a couple of times. (it is easy to succeed once you understand how it works. IIRC easiest way to fail is to start the game too late at night and then simply not have enough time to succeed)

anyways, I failed it the first time very early in her kate's quest... nothing happened.
much later I stopped his blackmail permanently (only choice due to NTR off)
did it a few times with success.
then I accidentally started it again too late at night and failed again.
So currently my save says it is failed. However there is no blackmail there, I had told him to fuck off and NTR is turned off.

anyways, I attached a savefile as proof
Why should I think that you are wrong?
I didn’t say any of that, I was pondering the solution.

I remember that in my first playthrough I failed once, and the first punishment was that Kate started calling Thomas daddy, truly the best way to not fail the damn minigame ever again and make me hate Thomas for the rest of the playthrough

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Chyos I found a bug.
I finished Julia's love route (as much as is available in 0.4.9) and her dad agreed to let me marry her.
love and corruption are both high with her. And NTR mode is off.

After doing so I noticed there is an option to replace the wine in her room with cumwine. I figured "hey why not, it will accelerate her corruption" (which can only be 1 point per day).

However, when I did so it instead triggered her slut route and reverted progress with her. Triggering a conversation at noon in the study a conversation between her and her dad.
The dialog between her and giron and between her and MC afterwards indicates everyone completely forgot about the fact I already did all the love route with her. As well as the fact that Giron agreed to give me her hand in marriage. In effect becoming a sequence break.
I reloaded an older save and just... didn't do that.

But I think it either needs adjusted dialog, or make it so that putting cumwine in her room does not force the slut route if you already have secured her hand in marriage.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why should I think that you are wrong?
I didn’t say any of that, I was pondering the solution.

I remember that in my first playthrough I failed once, and the first punishment was that Kate started calling Thomas daddy, truly the best way to not fail the damn minigame ever again and make me hate Thomas for the rest of the playthrough
Oh, that is horrible and traumatizing.
Yea, NTR switch is never being turned off. never ever. fuck thomas. I hope we get to kill him soon.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes