Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Strange, have you turned NTR on?
Also to fail automatically, there is an option for Kate to just stop working and failing instantly
Yep im playing an NTR game even if it is kind of dissapointing. I found the option to stop working but even then she has enough money to pay.
The only thing at this point is knowing some hidden variable to fix this, cause she always has money, even if i do -4/8.
Know im trying to steal all the money from Thomas chest and see if something is unlocked magically.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, Arianna too. Just wondering why we've never seen Mira and Arianna interacting so far.
Arianna is a Tomboy spending all day in the Woods around arenfield, Mira is the complete opposite a bookworm that rarely leaves the house... Mira was always close the MC and he was close with Rick.
The MC grew up playing with Rick and either of the "Sisters" but rarely or never together apparently.
- Anya, we don't know anything about her because she never interacted with anybody and no one ever mentioned her (and this is a mistake made by the Author)
Anya came into the village to care for her grandmother whom shortly after died, for some reason she never left afterwards (that much is shared by the MC the first time you interact with her)
Kate doesn't count here because she isn't born in the village (she comes from Kirlic). Same with Ophilia and Liandra.
So is the MC actually, Marcus and him migrate even after Katharine was raped by the Orcs, as the MC didn't know her fate

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Usually how much time it takes for the update to get available for us?
The .5 updates are only intended for Paetron supporters who highlight any bugs. It has no "Changelog" (as far as I know) and no walkthrough.
So most of us here (Non Paetron) don't bother with it. In fact it's a pain for this site with all the:
To Quote Indie:
indiehindi said:
- Can you pass me some NTR save bro???

- Where download latest update??

- How to impregnate x?

- Preagnanatena x when?

- Preganant

- My save dont work halp me

- HALP ME!

- Do you have the update?

- Can you share the link?

- Oooga bung bung, googa diz diz bung na na

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
It's only the MC that can initiate pregnancy Events for Kate, who ever has sex with her after that is done also has a chance to impregnate her... but just try with the game for yourself
Hi. Been trying it out for a couple of days, but haven't managed to succeed on it.

Is the chance of it happening very very low? or anything else special that needs to be done for it to succeed?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hi. Been trying it out for a couple of days, but haven't managed to succeed on it.

Is the chance of it happening very very low? or anything else special that needs to be done for it to succeed?
you have to have a conversation about contraceptives...and then say you will pay for them and then not use any. takes a few tries.

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
you have to have a conversation about contraceptives...and then say you will pay for them and then not use any. takes a few tries.
Thank you for that. Will that also turn the conditions on for others to impregnate kate? So far managed to impregnate as well as bore 2 children with Kate by the MC. What about from the others? Been trying with Rick even with Thomas (after bearing 1 child from the MC) but haven't succeeded...

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Thank you for that. Will that also turn the conditions on for others to impregnate kate? So far managed to impregnate as well as bore 2 children with Kate by the MC. What about from the others? Been trying with Rick even with Thomas (after bearing 1 child from the MC) but haven't succeeded...
idk. I don't play with NTR. Though based on what others have said, rick thomas and grant should be able to get her pregnant too so I guess just keep trying.

Reactions: x1055

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The .5 updates are only intended for Paetron supporters who highlight any bugs. It has no "Changelog" (as far as I know) and no walkthrough.
So most of us here (Non Paetron) don't bother with it. In fact it's a pain for this site with all the:
To Quote Indie:
indiehindi said:
- Can you pass me some NTR save bro???

- Where download latest update??

- How to impregnate x?

- Preagnanatena x when?

- Preganant

- My save dont work halp me

- HALP ME!

- Do you have the update?

- Can you share the link?

- Oooga bung bung, googa diz diz bung na na
Ah it reminds me of the old good days of Yahoo answers, “can you get Pregante

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Arianna is a Tomboy spending all day in the Woods around arenfield, Mira is the complete opposite a bookworm that rarely leaves the house... Mira was always close the MC and he was close with Rick.
The MC grew up playing with Rick and either of the "Sisters" but rarely or never together apparently.

Anya came into the village to care for her grandmother whom shortly after died, for some reason she never left afterwards (that much is shared by the MC the first time you interact with her)

So is the MC actually, Marcus and him migrate even after Katharine was raped by the Orcs, as the MC didn't know her fate
Well, MC and Arianna played together when they were children. They talked about it. So I wondered why you never see Arianna talking to Mira.

Yeah, MC wasn't born in Arenfield, but he grew up in it. Kate and her mom came to Arenfield recently.

Sooner or later I'm gonna write a "ASwS characters' guide": who's who & who interacts with. It's going to be a huge piece of work. :eek:

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes