Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
After reloading a working save I could complete all Kate content but I ended up being quite dissapointed with Mira, with the NTR scene quality and with pretty much everything involving more than 2 people, either MMF or MFF.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
how do i corrupt penny? the video on youtube says to use cumwine but i dont know where to get it. i used the cheat to get it but it doesnt work.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
how do i corrupt penny? the video on youtube says to use cumwine but i dont know where to get it. i used the cheat to get it but it doesnt work.
have dinner with her, offer the cumwine...to make it you need a vial of cum and a regular bottle of wine. you can craft it from that.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
have dinner with her, offer the cumwine...to make it you need a vial of cum and a regular bottle of wine. you can craft it from that.
where do i get the vial of cum? also i dont know where to get the recipe i am trying to find this info in the walkthrough but im not seeing it anywhere.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
where do i get the vial of cum? also i dont know where to get the recipe
...have you done any of the lucius quests? the shopkeeper guy? think the quest is called managing your lust or something like that...anyways, pretty sure you get the recipe through that. the vial of cum you get by masturbating while having an empty vial in your inventory...the vials can be bought from lucius and masturbation is a power you have.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
...have you done any of the lucius quests? the shopkeeper guy? think the quest is called managing your lust or something like that...anyways, pretty sure you get the recipe through that. the vial of cum you get by masturbating while having an empty vial in your inventory...the vials can be bought from lucius and masturbation is a power you have.
yes it led me to gwens place but i tried distracting her and it failed. she wont leave the room either.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
yes it led me to gwens place but i tried distracting her and it failed. she wont leave the room either.
Just read the walkthrough man, the person above you already told you it's Lucius's part...

And the walkthrough also says right in the beginning that this should be one of the first quests that you do.

Reactions: Tonkin and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just read the walkthrough man, the person above you already told you it's Lucius's part...

And the walkthrough also says right in the beginning that this should be one of the first quests that you do.
Your chances to succeed here are likely better if you make a Youtube Clip about openeing the Walkthrough and than SLOOOOOOOWLY moving from the Top to the button ;) :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i killed gurtak by walkthrough but it doesnt show option for kate talk to her when killing gurtak for relationship
…Dude I think you are reading the walkthrough in a wrong way, because Kate’s quest and Gurtak follow 2 completely different routes

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
…Dude I think you are reading the walkthrough in a wrong way, because Kate’s quest and Gurtak follow 2 completely different routes
he means katherin...
i killed gurtak by walkthrough but it doesnt show option for kate talk to her when killing gurtak for relationship
I'm having doubts you actually looked at the walkthrough but ok. did you have dinner with katherin and tia? did a quest to make dinner pop up? if it didn't, keep having dinner with them till it does. ask either emily or claire about a recipe, make the recipe, and cook 3 dishes of whichever recipe you learned. then go to katherin's house, click on the cooking pot on the dinner table and eat. the next day, katherin will go missing. find her in the hunting ground and beat the orc. that finishes tia's questline and now you're able to start katherin's...I copied this almost word to word from the walkthrough. c'mon man.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
he means katherin...

I'm having doubts you actually looked at the walkthrough but ok. did you have dinner with katherin and tia? did a quest to make dinner pop up? if it didn't, keep having dinner with them till it does. ask either emily or claire about a recipe, make the recipe, and cook 3 dishes of whichever recipe you learned. then go to katherin's house, click on the cooking pot on the dinner table and eat. the next day, katherin will go missing. find her in the hunting ground and beat the orc. that finishes tia's questline and now you're able to start katherin's...I copied this almost word to word from the walkthrough. c'mon man.
Sorry man but I am getting so confused , I give up here, I am desperate

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
this is my save and i dont know what i did wrong as i cant have dinner with them
have tia in your party and talk to katherin in her house, probably around 4. now that rumah is safe, katherin trusts you. that gives you a key to the house and opens up having dinner with katherin. after that just follow the walkthrough.

cornelius85

May 19, 2017

changelog:

• Frisha's bonus scene
  • New skills from Corven. If you further increase the MC's hunting skill he will teach you up to 3 new skills
  • New armor and recipes to craft it
  • 2 new maps
  • Start of Anya's quest (2 animations for her so far, more to come in the coming week)
  • 1 new ntr animation for Tia & Lyvia
  • Fixes for all kind of reported bugs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aj goddamnit, is Anya’s quest meant fir high levels?
Cuz I gotta speed up my progress

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes