indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
anyone have complete love route with corruption as well as i kill gurtak and visit katherin but her event is not coming as well as i tell julia as given hope and there wasnt a quickie or her scene for love route shown
if im not remembering wrong you'll have quickie with Julia either ways, love route or corruption, either you choose to marry her or not.

Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You can however make him have a half-sister (Mira).
By the way, I tried both versions of this (Patreon-safe and Incest one) not long ago.

I thought it was strange that Mira and the MC refer to each other more than once as "friends". Oh ok, it's supposed to be "brother" and "sister" here.

And there are some exclusive dialogue bits for incest fans.

But the story, yeah, I mean... Mira really wants to be with the MC, marry him and everything. "But we are siblings! Oh, we will forge the papers". But they kinda forget that a little bit lol.

Other than that, the quests, and the progression, are pretty much the same, and Mira still talks about it she can't have sex yet because of the Church... I mean, he being your brother is slightly worse than breaking the Church rules, but okay.

It's good to have this for incest fans, but Mira fits very well as the "childhood friend that became more than just friends".

kmangame

Apr 23, 2021
Yes, you can.

This is easy to find out actually, press R to see the status of Syfa to see if you had vaginal sex with her or not (although you can do that without Mira, if it's 0, it would be impossible).

You could also share your save here.
first of all sorry for answering after few days, second thank you for recomendetions i am really gratefull for everything (and everyone eles who tryed to help, tnx too).

I think i found why i got this problem.

I took a look to see did i fucked Syfa (like you sead) and to my suprise i did, which got me confused. then i loaded some of my older saves and i found a save where i did encounter Syfa but in stats i did not fuck her.

The problem is (i think) that i returned to cave after some time (mission was complete and every thing was NON-NTR) to loot everything and then i fucked her. I guess that was the trigger for NTR.

Again, thank everyone for help!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mira fits very well as the "childhood friend that became more than just friends".
Well, Arianna too. Just wondering why we've never seen Mira and Arianna interacting so far.

Arenfield is a village, so everybody knows everybody.

Let's have a look at the younger generation. We have:

boyz:

- MC aka The Dude.
- Rick, MC's best buddy and Arianna's brother
- Henry, Penny's (now) former fiancee (well done, MC!) and Dave's best buddy
- Dave, baron's son and Frisha's (now) former fiancee (well done, MC!)

chicks:

- Mira, MC's childhood friend and more than that since the beginning
- Frisha, Mira's older sister
- Melissa, John's daughter and Mira's friend
- Arianna, Rick's little sister and MC's childhood friend
- Natasha, orphan - if I remember well - raised by Father Lewd and Athia's priestess
- Penny, lost her family during the war and (now) former Henry's fiancee
- Julia, baron's maid and Dave's half-sister
- Tia, half-orc and village's outcast
- Anya, we don't know anything about her because she never interacted with anybody and no one ever mentioned her (and this is a mistake made by the Author)

Kate doesn't count here because she isn't born in the village (she comes from Kirlic). Same with Ophilia and Liandra.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Hi again.
Let me share my thoughts with you guys.

I play on love route with NTR on but i go carefully with my choices. So far so good. All the girls are loyal and no NTR scenes are triggered! This game is awesome, because it reminds you that your actions have consequences.

But i must admit that i have also some save files with NTR route....and are a nightmare. Foe example, in one of them, where i choose Kates NTR route... i ve come to a point to avoid the Inn. I cant stand the scenes with Thomas and Kate. But the worst is Dasan route. This guy is the worst. I m waiting the update that chyos mention in walkthrough ( about a future option to dethrone him).

Last one... Every time you try to manage the tribe you must talk to Dasan.... and the sound effect of his reaction makes me mad. I want to smash my pc...lol!

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I m not getting quest for Katherin and Julia quickie through walkthrough
you have to corrupt julia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for katherin,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the walkthrough is pretty straightforward, you literally can't go wrong following it besides where sometimes it says night and stuff actually triggers at midnight.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I m not getting quest for Katherin and Julia quickie through walkthrough
Everything "RevGem said plus I think with Katherine you have to catch up with her a few mornings when she's picking herbs and when she kisses you you feel her arse. (May have nothing to do with her affection, but I remember it had to be done for something. :) )

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Well, Arianna too. Just wondering why we've never seen Mira and Arianna interacting so far.
Oh yes, of course. Mira and the MC just seemed to be much closer, maybe because of the earlier interactions with Mira (and Arianna is younger than them).

I like Mira. At first glance, she and Kate seemed to be the main girls for the MC. He even specifically mentioned them to Lyvia when asked about the reason he wants to protect the village.
(and after renovating the house, Rick will ask if the MC wants to have a family specifically with one of them as well)

But then a certain lumberjack comes long...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: indiehindi

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Hi again.

I play on love route with NTR on but i go carefully with my choices. So far so good. All the girls are loyal and no NTR scenes are triggered! This game is awesome, because it reminds you that your actions have consequences.

But i must admit that i have also some save files with NTR route....and are a nightmare. Foe example, in one of them, where i choose Kates NTR route... i ve come to a point to avoid the Inn. I cant stand the scenes with Thomas and Kate. But the worst is Dasan route. This guy is the worst. I m waiting the update that chyos mention in walkthrough ( about a future option to dethrone him).

Last one... Every time you try to manage the tribe you must talk to Dasan.... and the sound effect of his reaction makes me mad. I want to smash my pc...lol!
I feel you, bro. I feel you... One time I tried some NTR routes. Then I deleted those saves and never try again. >_<

Reactions: NtinoBac

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
But the worst is Dasan route. This guy is the worst. I m waiting the update that chyos mention in walkthrough ( about a future option to dethrone him).

yeh I killed him at first chance after driving him away. let him live and run away so his mom wouldn't hate me...and then found him and killed him. almost a letdown really.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hi again.

I am scratching my head here. If you are suffering so much and hate it, why not just... delete those saves and only play with NTR off?
Also how is this any worse than any other NTR? seems pretty normal to me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I am scratching my head here. If you are suffering so much and hate it, why not just... delete those saves and only play with NTR off?
Trust me, some ntr are much much worse than others, seeing your best friend getting a girl you wanted it’s nothing in compare to see that girl getting blackmailed and slowly corrupted

Reactions: indiehindi

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I have two saved files with love rout. But in the first i made adeal with Dasan. All the others relations are on Love Route. In the second i let Kate interact with Thomas but also all the others are on Love Route. I dont play those files untill you get the choice to dethrone Dasan or kick out from the inn Thomas.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes