Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
according to the walkthrough it's only the MC who can get Kate pregnant. Hopefully others can too.
It's only the MC that can initiate pregnancy Events for Kate, who ever has sex with her after that is done also has a chance to impregnate her... but just try with the game for yourself

• Wow
Reactions: x1055 and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's only the MC that can initiate pregnancy Events for Kate, who ever has sex with her after that is done also has a chance to impregnate her... but just try with the game for yourself
Pinging here and there Chyos for simple questions without searching, another normal day in the thread, never change thread!
anyone have a recent ntr save for the poor? ;)
Sorry but only ntr save files for the rich, to the poor we give vanilla.
Joking aside there was here a user that shared quite the catalogue of ntr situations but I can’t find him, maybe you’ll have better luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
anyone have a recent ntr save for the poor? ;)
if you look up k6696 in this thread, this guy posted a bunch of saves for ntr; but beaware the global and config needed to use said saves are their own independent post by the guy and the saves don't contain them
Actually you know what, here is the files he posted but be aware these files are only to 4.7.6 so you might have to work and I'm unsure if these saves are independent or full ntr saves so I hope this helps

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
This game doesn't have a gallery, so... how people would be able to view the scenes with a full save? They would have to read the walkthrough anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game doesn't have a gallery, so... how people would be able to view the scenes with a full save? They would have to read the walkthrough anyway.
I don’t know man, since this is also a game (shocking I know) sex scenes require effort, knowledge of the plot and characters, affection points, corruption points and lots of clay.
Even with save files you can’t play blindly, and a new update asks for actions, so you would need for every distinct sex scene (if you really don’t wanna play) a save file, I don’t know what’s the appeal of all of this, but if they want save files give them save files

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I don’t know man, since this is also a game (shocking I know) sex scenes require effort, knowledge of the plot and characters, affection points, corruption points and lots of clay.
Even with save files you can’t play blindly, and a new update asks for actions, so you would need for every distinct sex scene (if you really don’t wanna play) a save file, I don’t know what’s the appeal of all of this, but if they want save files give them save files
I have to admit that when I play a new game, I might skip a little bit to see if the sex scenes are worth it so I actually play from the beginning.

But I didn't do that with A Struggle with Tia. When I saw the cheats option I just cheated my way through in the beginning and then went back and play normally.

Use cheats instead of full saves if you want to save time for a quick fap or see if it's worth it, I guess.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have to admit that when I play a new game, I might skip a little bit to see if the sex scenes are worth it so I actually play from the beginning.

But I didn't do that with A Struggle with Tia. When I saw the cheats option I just cheated my way through in the beginning and then went back and play normally.

Use cheats instead of full saves if you want to save time for a quick fap or see if it's worth it, I guess.
Quite the interest approach, I actually do the opposite tho, I know lol.
If the plot sucks and people have sex just because with no reason, I skip it, even if the renders are breathtaking.
You could say my major fetish is the writing.

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
LO AND BEHOLD! HERE I DELIVER THE GRACE OF OUR GODDESS TIA! PRAISE HER NAME SHE SHALL DELIVER THE CORRUPTION YOU NEED!

Ok ok, I made some animations of our goddess Tia (as she's our beloved in the game called A Struggle with Tia).
May or may not be top notch (surely it isnt) but thats what I came up with in couple hours.
zARRR Wolf Larsen Evangelion-01 Nellyg Grayking666... Guys, this is as far as I can go with my current corruption level. I only hope Tia will be pleased.

The pics are only teaser, download and watch the videos.
The link

tia2.png
tia3.png

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
LO AND BEHOLD! HERE I DELIVER THE GRACE OF OUR GODDESS TIA! PRAISE HER NAME SHE SHALL DELIVER THE CORRUPTION YOU NEED!

Ok ok, I made some animations of our goddess Tia (as she's our beloved in the game called A Struggle with Tia).
May or may not be top notch (surely it isnt) but thats what I came up with in couple hours.
zARRR Wolf Larsen Evangelion-01 Nellyg Grayking666... Guys, this is as far as I can go with my current corruption level. I only hope Tia will be pleased.

The pics are only teaser, download and watch the videos.
The link

View attachment 1828704
View attachment 1828706
Be blessed by Tia seven times!
I know what to do tonight, thanks dear Indie, tianception is now real

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: indiehindi
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes