Tschamone

Jun 28, 2020
When I'm reading through these comments, I notice there are many people just as excited about this game as me. But What I read far too few is this: Chyos, me and propably all the communiy thank you a lot for this great game. I am a fan since version 0.2.7 I think, downloaded it many times just to play as far as I could and reinstal it when a new update is out.

I love all these paths to go, the characters are set greatly and the graphic is, even if not the best in the world, definitely well enough. There are few games, at least of those I found, which are that diverse in content and story.

I love the game, I love Chyos and I love everyone who helped bringing the project foreward, no matter if through money, art or inspiration. Please keep your work on that game up and don't let anything get you off it!

If anyone reads this post, not sure wether to download the game or not: Do it.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Really enjoyed this
What is this artstyle/graphic called, and is there anymore like this game?
I know that "my new life" has a similar one

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Really enjoyed this
This is a quite unique and somehow a new style, I might be totally wrong though and some other frens here could correct me.
Peasant's Quest, Goblin Layer and this one A Struggle with Tia and several other games here I did not try yet, use a game engine called RPG Maker (there're several versions of it) and its old school RPG style games; but Chyos and Thinkerer uses parallax mapping, in other words all these objects, maps, characters are gone thru photshop and either created or altered manually, which infact makes it unique. With the addition of DAZ studio rendered pics and animations (sex scenes for example) the whole thing turns into a total different genre actually.

I had the knowledge of old school RPGs and VNs that created with DAZ studio renders but this is not simply a mixture, something totally different. I dont really know how to describe it. It can turn into a real genre in gaming just by itself.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Really enjoyed this
This is a quite unique and somehow a new style, I might be totally wrong though and some other frens here could correct me.
Peasant's Quest, Goblin Layer and this one A Struggle with Tia and several other games here I did not try yet, use a game engine called RPG Maker (there're several versions of it) and its old school RPG style games; but Chyos and Thinkerer uses parallax mapping, in other words all these objects, maps, characters are gone thru photshop and either created or altered manually, which infact makes it unique. With the addition of DAZ studio rendered pics and animations (sex scenes for example) the whole thing turns into a total different genre actually.

I had the knowledge of old school RPGs and VNs that created with DAZ studio renders but this is not simply a mixture, something totally different. I dont really know how to describe it. It can turn into a real genre in gaming just by itself.
A Struggle with Tia (lol) mainly uses The Klub 17 instead of Daz, that's why he noticed the similarity with the my new life game.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
A Struggle with Tia (lol) mainly uses The Klub 17 instead of Daz, that's why he noticed the similarity with the my new life game.
We need a mod where every npc is replaced with Tia lol.
So we can watch helplessly our father Tia getting killed by the orc Tia, then we go hunting Tias to get a sleeping place at Tia’s home and last but not least, we infiltrated in Tia’s mansion to ruin the dinner between Tia and Tia

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Wait a min... Isnt Klub 17 is the hacked version of 3D sexvilla? I dont think Chyos would use that, besides he wouldnt be able to monetize that content. Maybe its just the 3D sexvilla itself?

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
We need a mod where every npc is replaced with Tia lol.
So we can watch helplessly our father Tia getting killed by the orc Tia, then we go hunting Tias to get a sleeping place at Tia’s home and last but not least, we infiltrated in Tia’s mansion to ruin the dinner between Tia and Tia
I can actually do that but I dont value myself worth of such sacrifice, only the most corrupted one should mod the game that way :KEK:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Wait a min... Isnt Klub 17 is the hacked version of 3D sexvilla? I dont think Chyos would use that, besides he wouldnt be able to monetize that content. Maybe its just the 3D sexvilla itself?
I dunno, how about we stop talking about it

Edit: I'm just messing around, but it is TK17 and he's not the only one using it.

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Chyos Over 95% of the save file contents are occupied by the 1000 (!) actors. 975 of them don't have a name and 986 don't have a _profile, so quite clearly most are placeholders/unused. This results in a noticeable lag when saving/loading.

I would recommend removing them if possible and/or giving them a less bloated class for the NPCs, esp. if they do not need anything from the MC

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes