Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I see where this is going... so let's just jump ahead of time and proclaim that Tia was the original goddess that brought the world and it's first inhibitants to existance blessing them with the power to evolve (even into godhood)

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
You can initiate sex via removing blankets with Kate, Sabrina, Gwen/Isha and Verena at minimum... I don't remember any of the Emily household to have such an interaction though... not sure about Penny either
hope the dev add scenes that let you take thier clothes of when they sleeping. adds more variety.

i even used the masturbation technique next to them when sleeping. its funny but it be more funny if they reacted.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hope the dev add scenes that let you take thier clothes of when they sleeping. adds more variety.

i even used the masturbation technique next to them when sleeping. its funny but it be more funny if they reacted.
You can with Verena... before you become her lover that is... once the girls are fine with sex they seem to eagerly await your visit and wake up on noticing the chilly air... or maybe that's because it's currently Winter in my game? :unsure:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You can with Verena... before you become her lover that is... once the girls are fine with sex they seem to eagerly await your visit and wake up on noticing the chilly air... or maybe that's because it's currently Winter in my game? :unsure:
You can also do after you became her lover, wait until she falls asleep. The dialogue is different.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I see where this is going... so let's just jump ahead of time and proclaim that Tia was the original goddess that brought the world and it's first inhibitants to existance blessing them with the power to evolve (even into godhood)
But... But I remind you kindly sir, when mc meets Tia she was... dare I say... WOOD cutting. She was indeed WOOD cutting.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can also do after you became her lover, wait until she falls asleep. The dialogue is different.
When I do she is already naked and asks me wether or not it's me and if I intend to fuck her brains out now.
But... But I remind you kindly sir, when mc meets Tia she was... dare I say... WOOD cutting. She was indeed WOOD cutting.
And Athia is now cooking meals in MCs place and washes him during bath time...

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Aw Jesus guys.....This thread is a bit like "Pulp fiction"....Haven't a clue what you'r talking about but entertaining none the less.
And Evangelion, your my sensible one on this thread and they "Corrupted" you.....The world is ending! :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note. Any chance we could get Chyos to put "Main Story" in the Patreon poll

kmangame

Apr 23, 2021
The No NTR switch does not affect storylines already started, so no it's not a bug.
I is not important if i played or not with swich, what is important is that i played with decisions from walktrough that are for NOT-NTR route and it was all ok, but now i got NTR scenes.

iirc that setting isn't the most reliable if you fiddle with it during game, at least i remember reading something like that. did you have sex with the demon or were you sceptical about her protest' against demon's accusations?
I did everything acording to walktrough. i didnt fuck deamon and i didnt acuse her (dont remeber everything from walktrough it was long ago, but im 100% certan that i did everything right for NOT NTR route).
Can you still fuck her at home and church if you go NTR? Because i can still do all that, but i got those ntr sceens....

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Can you still fuck her at home and church if you go NTR? Because i can still do all that, but i got those ntr sceens....
Yes, you can.

I did everything acording to walktrough. i didnt fuck deamon and i didnt acuse her (dont remeber everything from walktrough it was long ago, but im 100% certan that i did everything right for NOT NTR route).
This is easy to find out actually, press R to see the status of Syfa to see if you had vaginal sex with her or not (although you can do that without Mira, if it's 0, it would be impossible).

You could also share your save here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And Evangelion, your my sensible one on this thread and they "Corrupted" you.....The world is ending! :ROFLMAO:
No no... hear me out, I am trying to pull the rug and stop this by jumping to the end of this comparrison chain, that grows exponantial ;)
On a serious note. Any chance we could get Chyos to put "Main Story" in the Patreon poll
Well Chyos ties the story to Charakters, the next "main story" Update will be Kate/Claire focused as you'll move to Kirlic... though it's debateable wether or not the Pact of the Wolf won't also be "main storyline" plot.
I doubt though that Kirlic will gain that many votes as Patrons are more interested to finish the Rumah and Arenfield story arcs before moving on.
I is not important if i played or not with swich, what is important is that i played with decisions from walktrough that are for NOT-NTR route and it was all ok, but now i got NTR scenes.

What about Emilys story?
For Miras part there is a dependency with her story aswell. The game checks several variables, Syfa is only one trigger.
Also did you alter your save in any way (cheating stats, etc.)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nellyg

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
What about Emilys story?
For Miras part there is a dependency with her story aswell. The game checks several variables, Syfa is only one trigger.
Also did you alter your save in any way (cheating stats, etc.)?
The scenario that he's describing completely fits this one on the walkthrough:

"4. Told Emily you want a relationship and fucked Syfa infront of Mira – She will tell you that her believe in you is shaken and she will be ok with it but also now seek out other men (Relationship with Aidalin open)"

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes