zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
While spedrunning the game I must say, that Tia has a genuine character development on how she falls in love with the MC.
Some called it annoying but it’s totally not, with each encounter at the woodcutting place she opens and the steps are marvelously executed

Reactions: indiehindi

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While spedrunning the game I must say, that Tia has a genuine character development on how she falls in love with the MC.
Some called it annoying but it’s totally not, with each encounter at the woodcutting place she opens and the steps are marvelously executed
Yeah but her streak and ammount of Bonus scenes earn her far to much disapproval to recognize the start of her story or even the Mechanics her latest main Update brought to us.
so i noticed you can pull blankets of the girls but thats it? do i need a high stat to stealthily take thier clothes off?
You can initiate sex via removing blankets with Kate, Sabrina, Gwen/Isha and Verena at minimum... I don't remember any of the Emily household to have such an interaction though... not sure about Penny either

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Hi all! I'm a new player of this game. I've started 2 months ago. I have a quick question. If we renovate the house of MC and Kate get pregnant, can you raise the child or there is no option for this and the kid always end in the church.

Sorry about my english. Not my mother language.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Hi all! I'm a new player of this game. I've started 2 months ago. I have a quick question. If we renovate the house of MC and Kate get pregnant, can you raise the child or there is no option for this and the kid always end in the church.

Bring the child to your house is not yet implemented, but you should progress Emily's quest and build an orphanage so the child doesn't get taken by the church.

Reactions: NtinoBac

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020

As far as I know, the only options for the child are either Emily's orphanage (which will only take 2 children) and the church

Reactions: NtinoBac

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Ehy indiehindi long time no see
eyyy my man, been going through some troubled times, now the path is clear im back here to enjoy some more demon bob and vagene.
If im not remembering wrong, Arianna part was winning in the poll, what happened with the last update?
I was not expecting an Ophilia update but it came as a good change.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Yeah but her streak and ammount of Bonus scenes earn her far to much disapproval to recognize the start of her story or even the Mechanics her latest main Update brought to us.
And here I am still waiting for Tia to craft us some plugs so we can use it on Kate and others...

1) Tia’s confrontation with her father
2) Tia’s Pregnancy
3) Tia runs for mayor elections
4) Mage Tia, archer Tia and Knight Tia with cosplay
5) Tia electric Boogaloo
OK STILL NO PLUGS!?!?!? THIS IS TRUELY ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!!

I really want to get angry with Tia but I cant, shes been the best so far. She's literally the embodiment of that ''tomboy'' you never cared, but MC and Tia is you and that tomboy in an alternate universe...

• Haha

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The No NTR switch does not affect storylines already started, so no it's not a bug.
It’s even written on the NTR switch, if you already fucked up it won’t restart back, you should kept it in your pants instead of fucking every breathing female
Guys reread what he wrote.

He is saying that switching NTR on then off again damaged his save by making it alter alter recorded events.
He did action A in choice 6969
Changed NTR to on
Changed NTR to off
Save now thinks he did action B in choice 6969

I have no idea if he is right, but this is what he said happened. Which is plausible, bugs happen. Especially with something as esoteric as flipping NTR on and off.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Guys reread what he wrote.

He is saying that switching NTR on then off again damaged his save by making it alter alter recorded events.
He did action A in choice 6969
Changed NTR to on
Changed NTR to off
Save now thinks he did action B in choice 6969

I have no idea if he is right, but this is what he said happened. Which is plausible, bugs happen. Especially with something as esoteric as flipping NTR on and off.
And I think it's not a bug, he simply fucked up.

He was playing with NTR on but avoiding NTR.

But Mira started cheating on him.

He didn't deny that he fucked Syfa.

My guess? He also fucked Emily.

So it triggers the scenario where Mira didn't break up with MC but starts seeing Aidalin anyway (it is in the walkthrough... Mira is willing to forgive one of them, but not both of them if you completed her love quest).

How about that, my dear Watson

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

So it triggers the scenario where Mira didn't break up with MC but starts seeing Aidalin anyway (it is in the walkthrough... Mira is willing to forgive one of them, but not both of them if you completed her love quest).

How about that, Sherlock
It is a very plausible scenario, yes.
I explicitly said he could be wrong, I was just clarifying what he was saying.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

How about that, my dear Watson
The thing here, is he flipped the wrong switches, it is simple really pure electronic: If you haveSwitch A and B on, Switch C will be ON, if you have switch A on, B off, C will be Off. The poin on the save is finding Switch C and turn it off. that's all.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
1) Tia’s confrontation with her father
2) Tia’s Pregnancy
3) Tia runs for mayor elections
4) Mage Tia, archer Tia and Knight Tia with cosplay
5) Tia electric Boogaloo
Don't forget the secret 6th update where it's revealed that you the player, was Tia , all along

• Wow

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And here I am still waiting for Tia to craft us some plugs so we can use it on Kate and others...
Vote for Bianca than... it's actually not a Tia focused Update
It is a very plausible scenario, yes.
I explicitly said he could be wrong, I was just clarifying what he was saying.
Your clarification was the opposite what he said is what we are saying though

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Your clarification was the opposite what he said is what we are saying though
No, it isn't. It is exactly what he was saying.
And my clarification is necessary because you and zarrr misunderstood what he said.
So I corrected you both on what he actually said

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
eyyy my man, been going through some troubled times, now the path is clear im back here to enjoy some more demon bob and vagene.
If im not remembering wrong, Arianna part was winning in the poll, what happened with the last update?
I was not expecting an Ophilia update but it came as a good change.
Great, so now we can discuss more demon boobies.

Reactions: indiehindi

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
No, it isn't. It is exactly what he was saying.
And my clarification is necessary because you and zarrr misunderstood what he said.
So I corrected you both on what he actually said
Just to be clear once and for all, the NTR switch does not alter past actions. The only thing that it does it's blocking the player from making NTR choices and seeing NTR scenes from the failures that he commits (such as losing combat). It will not prevent NTR scenes that were already triggered when it was On.

The user in question was playing with NTR On and touched the NTR button when he realized that he fucked up. As expected, it did not fix his problem. "Now even when i turn off in settings NTR she still goes to Aidalin". No one misunderstood that. And it's not a bug.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes