zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I considered it, but I am no fan of kicking someone lying on the floor bleeding, so I chose to refuse her and help Athia instead... knowing that Isha is in league with Gromthul I am also worried about her future plans... still I raised her corruption above 150 in order to save Sabrina
Wait save Sabrina from what?
From threesomes? Or you have Sabrina futa?
Anyways I chose Athia (and I also will choose again in the speedrun) because I am fricking tired of her smirk and obnoxious mindset that she is winning

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wait save Sabrina from what?
From threesomes? Or you have Sabrina futa?
Anyways I chose Athia (and I also will choose again in the speedrun) because I am fricking tired of her smirk and obnoxious mindset that she is winning
If you side with Athia Sabrina is forced to become Isha's Champion, which means Isha will drain energy from her if her corruption is to low... if it's above 100 though Sabrina will become more Powerfull.
She is still planing on leaving Isha once she achieved her goals afterall

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you side with Athia Sabrina is forced to become Isha's Champion, which means Isha will drain energy from her if her corruption is to low... if it's above 100 though Sabrina will become more Powerfull.
She is still planing on leaving Isha once she achieved her goals afterall
Damn I forgot about that, my girl is chaoned to that bitch, curse you Isha, every road leads to submissive sex

Reactions: Evangelion-01

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
The Player makes it pretty clear that he is not here to help the demons and it's not her serving Isha, but Isha makeing deals with her.
Isha helped Syfa by weakening her seal to a degree that she could completly break it herself... in return she learned blood- and dark magic.

Sadly I totally agree on that one

Well it's pretty much a deal with the Devil... we knew Thomas was gonna pull something off to get the better from Ophilia/Candy/Pia or what ever you choose to call her, I haven't finished the last part of her story, but she is supposed to offer Thomas to take care of accounting for him, so maybe she can skip the tavern in favor of being his secretary... this will prevent the MC to steal from Thomas though as Ophilia would have to pay the price... with her body

Make her Watch MC fucking Claire outside, and than lookaround to invite her into the 3-some, at that point Claire will learn about this affair... again there are hardly any people left in Arenfield, the soldiers are only traveling through and are gone by the next day apparently, eventually everyone will know as the women become part of MCs Harem :sneaky:

We beat Dave up in the Intro and "the thief" knocks him out in his room to save Frisha, he also steals some valuable treasures from the mansion... I think they didn't notice the dresses for Liandra and Lyvia going missing though... oh and the soap and the (smutty) books :devilish:
Grant is Lucios Brother he visits Arenfield to restore the shop (mainly the ropes).
You can play Balck Jack with him in the Inn when he is in town... if you loose to much Gold he'll ask for a night with Kate or Claire for your Gold (refuseable)
Isha have made deals with syfa? I have no clue where that is coming from. Isha always claims she used her last strength to get a champion and her experiment on orc was failure to her until maui is revealed to be success later.

I have finished ophilia's last part and she is stuck there since I have NTR off don't want it at all. There is no accounting or anything of the sort going on for now.

I have done the clair+verena+MC scene and it's in public area but no one besides them saw it yet so to say it is official relationship. But not made public yet. Should it go public, emily + firsha + mira will clash with verena and ariana and claire + kate on that side. Penny will not care either way to be honest. Tia will voice her concerns at first but immediately agree to it since she is already sharing rumah already and so will lyvia voice her concerns but won't act like that suddenly. Katherine won't mind at all, given her nature. Natasha will ask them to drink the tainted waters XD.

Everyone will know but I want chemistry to develop and loyal to stay and more erotic part of it! I want them talk loyally about MC and be a bit dirty in private. Not in public any of this though. MC's home is not big enough at all for now. Maybe we make a castle soon outside where the old castle around the orc side is demolished. Also another posiblity is to take over the coldstone thugs state who killed penny's family that is my indication of it so far. Now I get to remember grant's position I forget that merchant have a name each time.

Well dave was active still giving his friend the returned soldier of penny's advice even after all of that happening to him. Even active enough to go after liandra.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
When you side with Athia she'll tell you that Isha is in league with Syfa and learned blood magic from her to restore her powers and bind Athia to the mortal realm.
Blood Magic is exclusevly used by Gromthuls followers... and we learned dark magic from Isha before.
After saveing Mira we also learned that someone had supported Syfa and weakened her seal... back than the Pact of the wolf was a more likely ally, but now it was revealed to have been Isha.
I sided isha so never saw that part at all.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Well atleast on Discord she is unchallenged... gotta be that the NTR fan based (even not supporters) have gathered there.

I considered it, but I am no fan of kicking someone lying on the floor bleeding, so I chose to refuse her and help Athia instead... knowing that Isha is in league with Gromthul I am also worried about her future plans... still I raised her corruption above 150 in order to save Sabrina
Wait how did you that part happened going above 100? Did I forgot about doing sabrina quests? I refused her futa and choose isha as well.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
I considered it, but I am no fan of kicking someone lying on the floor bleeding
If you like maledom, you should try just to see what it looks like. Athia as a sex slave sucking your cock even as you sleep is priceless :poop:

I have finished ophilia's last part and she is stuck there since I have NTR off don't want it at all. There is no accounting or anything of the sort going on for now.
The accounting part mentioned is only there for NTR purposes, for any change in Ophilia's situation we need to wait for Arianna (Verenna's daughter) update...

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Everyone will know but I want chemistry to develop and loyal to stay and more erotic part of it! I want them talk loyally about MC and be a bit dirty in private. Not in public any of this though. MC's home is not big enough at all for now. Maybe we make a castle soon outside where the old castle around the orc side is demolished. Also another posiblity is to take over the coldstone thugs state who killed penny's family that is my indication of it so far.
There is no need to rush and from my perspective we'll exile all males eventually and leave Arenfield to be run and administrated by our Wifes and Children
Well dave was active still giving his friend the returned soldier of penny's advice even after all of that happening to him. Even active enough to go after liandra.
Liandra is given to him by Giron, includeing the body changeing Potion.
And Henry comes to Dave in order to get a Job as a guard... so they tighten security and hole up in the mansion... also if you keep Liandra to yourself (Camp/love route) he'll just spend his day in his room and eating dinner with the family.
Wait how did you that part happened going above 100? Did I forgot about doing sabrina quests? I refused her futa and choose isha as well.
Ishas corruption isn't capped so it can go up far beyond even this by haveing sex with her.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is no need to rush and from my perspective we'll exile all males eventually and leave Arenfield to be run and administrated by our Wifes and Children
You say? :unsure:
Dunno why but that would make me feel uneasy, since guys like Rick, Corven, John and Frank aren’t that bad.
Rick would commit seppuku tho, alcoholic for his all life, I prefer a situation like Rumah where everyone is happy and joyful but the mc fucks all the women lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You say? :unsure:
Dunno why but that would make me feel uneasy, since guys like Rick, Corven, John and Frank aren’t that bad.
Rick would commit seppuku tho, alcoholic for his all life, I prefer a situation like Rumah where everyone is happy and joyful but the mc fucks all the women lol
Well Rick will accompy his father soon when they return to Kirlic, so I wouldn't exile them anyway.
Corwen will return home to mourne his lost family once we dealt with the Pact of the Wolf.
John is an old man, as sad as it seems he'd likely kick the bucket before this is realised and Frank will move to our Military Outpost which our mercenary camp will be Upgraded for ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I would think gaining access and learning thing like blood magic would be possible for a goddess, even if she is weakened and imprisoned in human form, so not necessarily a sign that she is allied with demons and Gromthuul. Especially since she has been around for a while. Tbh bloodmagic is kind of what i would expect for goddess of lust to wield, especially if she is cut out off her normal powers.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Well atleast on Discord she is unchallenged... gotta be that the NTR fan based (even not supporters) have gathered there.

Now I feel like I should revert back to a previous save and side with Athia but I'm not sure how much I'm missing by siding with Isha and of course the important part for me is the story here.

Also any difference on Athia when you side with her? When you side with Isha you do not corrupt her but trick her into becoming your sex slave and home maid, what about the other way?

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Screenshot_1.png

I'm not able to finish this quest which is labeled ''A New Home'', above pic related is the only part a cannot complete.
I've got 2 beds (1 for me 1 for Athia), the kitchen, bathtub, workbench, heater and cat-door; I talk to Roderic and there's no other option, what am I missing?
I know some of the other rooms are empty and MC thinks himself possibilites in the future for these rooms, so I assume such furniture are not implemented yet because of the current game progress. But the quest does not say ''its not implemented yet'', so whats going on?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1820230

I'm not able to finish this quest which is labeled ''A New Home'', above pic related is the only part a cannot complete.
I've got 2 beds (1 for me 1 for Athia), the kitchen, bathtub, workbench, heater and cat-door; I talk to Roderic and there's no other option, what am I missing?
I know some of the other rooms are empty and MC thinks himself possibilites in the future for these rooms, so I assume such furniture are not implemented yet because of the current game progress. But the quest does not say ''its not implemented yet'', so whats going on?
You can't complete this quest rn, but if you already did everything on the walkthrough, you're cool (the cat, the candles, the kitchen, the bed blablal)

Reactions: indiehindi

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Queen's visit (+356): The war has drawn on for too long now and so the Queen decided to visit her husband together with her daughter near Arenfield. While she is there she also wants to make sure everyone is doing well and tries to help the people in Arenfield.
... sure, lets cuck the king. why the fuck not. :p

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
So since im almost at that part, when you make the choice for Verena if you don't share her with Roderic is he hostile or just resigned? I haven't decided whether or not to share or not.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
So since im almost at that part, when you make the choice for Verena if you don't share her with Roderic is he hostile or just resigned? I haven't decided whether or not to share or not.
They're gonna divorce and he'll be leaving for a new life, only there until MC finds a permanant cure for Arianna. And no he's not hostile at all.
Just take her, you're not gonna regret it.

kmangame

Apr 23, 2021
I was playing Mira without NTR. But now i see that she goes every morning to Aidalin. Is this some bug or what? even when i turn off NTR content its is same.
Sry if someone posted same question or answer before but i could not find it.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes