vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Ok, after trying and retrying (and fucking up my save files, Oh well I'll restart), to get NTR you need to reach max boob size for Natasha, here she is still loyal to Athia
She drinks from the fountain, but her breasts don't enlarge anymore. Is it possible through the editor to start her plot again?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She drinks from the fountain, but her breasts don't enlarge anymore. Is it possible through the editor to start her plot again?
You need to spy her in the afternoon, after you corrupted again the fountain, while she is praying her boobs will grow, and that’s it.
Now if you excuse me I have an entire game to speedrun

• Haha
Reactions: Satyr90 and Nellyg

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
You need to spy her in the afternoon, after you corrupted again the fountain, while she is praying her boobs will grow, and that’s it.
Now if you excuse me I have an entire game to speedrun
The last thing I will ask is, excuse me. Is it possible through the editor to start over her story?

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Are you talking about Mira?
The "Holy Symbol" is only a buttplug that apparently is meant to show the burdens of Athia, given how less Athia knows or cares about Sex this was definately made up by some perverted priests.
Natsha Drinks the "Corrupted Holy Water" which can turn Orcs into demi humans. That's also what changes her body to such degree

Giron only received a single bottle from Thomas (Innkeeper) who apparently is high ranked member of the "Pact of the Wolf". "The Potion" was created by the pact and likely includes demonic rituals, if you send Liandra to him Thomas makes it clear that this would be their last involvment of theirs with him in that nature... if anything we'll likely learn about this dureing the Cult story arc.

The required changes to animations and pictures for each character would make that not only unfeasable but right ridiculous.

Syfa is Ishas Ally and the source of her new found powers shouldn't be possible to actually corrupt her thanks to that.

You know her dress is still decent enough, sure she looks like a slutty whore in comparison to her "normally" stuffy Barock dress, but really everything required is covered, anything else shows some skin.

Personally I prefered the Love route, not giving her away.
Sure I liked her bigger bust but her personality changed quiet drastically aswell and she turns into Daves trophy wife if you hand her over... even with the chastity Belt equiped.
Didn't know about syfa being ally to isha/gwen. So that buttplug have no powers? Then why the demon didn't affect those two during ritual until MC comes in opening the door disturbing them? I guess I didn't read the details here in the forum just played the whole twice now due to save game loss within past year. I wonder if we can get syfa as ally who fight and live beside us and help take down the cult later!

Oh right I guess the dev didn't make the models in such way so that animation can be dynamic I guess thus the issue at hand. Atleast I understand that unfeasible part now. I know it because I do some game development myself you can say. But I always try to make things dynamic so anything can replace anything but that require extra work at stary due to nature of dynamic programming needed thus will drop that part to ask.

Nature of dress is not that decent sure it covers up things but not the design itself. I wish I could dress kate better too. And let claire only change her clothes for us in the kitchen when we come in, not exposed there for anyone but MC! I hate NTR done to me guess even remotely. Never liked such things and if dave wasn't asshole and his father I would have left frisha alone for him and other stuff regarding that family. Same goes for verena what a dick of a husband and verena is not saint as well, both just somehow hated each other at that point MC is interjected in the story for them falling apart without MC anyway. Take MC out arianna would be either werewolf or dead and family in shambles so yeah.

What kind of personality she gets? No chance to rescue her afterwards from dave? If not then I won't let her near those bastards then straight to MC camp! I have no idea about her personality change it was not mentioned in the guide at all. I wonder if there was still chance to kidnap her the second time using the bandit disguise away from the mansion in future? Or permanent dave's wife?

Also can you show what kind of big breasts she is getting after the potion I have no clue. Some pictures would be nice if someone can share here of liandra after bigger breasts. I don't like flat chest completely but if someone can't have bigger I don't hate it either, for example arianna is complete flat chest and still love the character. And natasha is big and I love her as well. And everything in between, not picky about that. Still inclined to bigger though if possible.

Reactions: WarLord01A

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Like Evangelion-01, I'm not the dev, but let me tell you that's impossible to be done. Too much work. There are already been talks to make Yasmine not so gigantic, but only for a bonus scene. For every single character, it's just not feasible.

You know, I'm not really a fan of what Chyos has been doing lately in this aspect. Lots of the female characters are now walking around in slutty outfits for everyone to see. The current update with Ophilia took this just a little bit too far, and I said here that I wasn't a fan of this update. So I agree with your sentiment, although I think it would be more complicated to be able to change their clothes (the sex scenes are already made with them with their new outfits).

I like this idea, and I hope the party members will not stop with Lyvia and Tia. Time will tell.

Already happening/bound to happen for future updates.
Oh well if the foundation was laid it would have been possible easily but now I came to know it is not feasible since foundation was not laid and it is too late to do so this late unless someone dedicate too much time to make base of dynamic model placement again from scratch.

Sex animation sure let it happen. But atleast in public we should be given option to change it. Like how emily and frisha and mira dress inside the home but not in public like that as they all agreed with MC. That should be easy enough to do so! Since models are already there from before you only need to include a dialogue to change a variable to change which model to show in public that is all. Also verena + claire scene is mostly without clothes. Only her sluttish clothes will need to go away and she get rid of her normal clothes same way as claire. They are going to go into verena's house in future anyway from the dialogue's suggestion between them. And claire will be getting new clothes from verena anyway. Verena after all make clothes for everyone in the village by her own words. Thus demanding more control where those clothes are worn and in which environment. And even arianna is going to make something for her own self since looking at verena's clothing she got inspired to say. I want my women of character still! Even if corrupted to fullest still show character as I wish otherwise what's the point of having control over them when you can't even demand simple deceny in public environment. Private environment is something different.

That reminds me how to kick roderick out of home since he still comes to bed sometimes a bug perhaps.

Reactions: WarLord01A

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The last thing I will ask is, excuse me. Is it possible through the editor to start over her story?
Better not unless you want to bork your game so far it's unsafeable.
The "Fast way" is not always faster
Didn't know about syfa being ally to isha/gwen. So that buttplug have no powers? Then why the demon didn't affect those two during ritual until MC comes in opening the door disturbing them? I guess I didn't read the details here in the forum just played the whole twice now due to save game loss within past year. I wonder if we can get syfa as ally who fight and live beside us and help take down the cult later!
She likes to play games... she is the one that trapped them in the sanctuarry... there is also a chance that she expected the MC to come to look for Mira in order to use him to get stronger (afterall she knows abit about him from Isha I assume).
Syfa is a Champion of grothul and hates humans with passion... so I strongly doubt that.
Nature of dress is not that decent sure it covers up things but not the design itself. I wish I could dress kate better too. And let claire only change her clothes for us in the kitchen when we come in, not exposed there for anyone but MC! I hate NTR done to me guess even remotely.
I am no Fan of NTR myself, still haveing her running around trying to entice the MC isn't a problem, Verena only recognizes the MC as a true man after her failed marriage and past experiences... depending on your choices you can trust the girls abit more.
What kind of personality she gets? No chance to rescue her afterwards from dave? If not then I won't let her near those bastards then straight to MC camp! I have no idea about her personality change it was not mentioned in the guide at all. I wonder if there was still chance to kidnap her the second time using the bandit disguise away from the mansion in future? Or permanent dave's wife?
So far there is no way to remove her from the mansion as that would require the dukes intervention which might be obtainable once we reach Kirlic... but that's a long way down the road.
She is extremly shy towards sexual stuff when in the camp and takes quiet some initiative to engage in even kissing with the MC, once she drinks the Potion she requests Sex from the MC right from the bat.
Also can you show what kind of big breasts she is getting after the potion I have no clue. Some pictures would be nice if someone can share here of liandra after bigger breasts. I don't like flat chest completely but if someone can't have bigger I don't hate it either, for example arianna is complete flat chest and still love the character. And natasha is big and I love her as well. And everything in between, not picky about that. Still inclined to bigger though if possible.
I'd say she will be closer to Verena in regards to cheest size, but her hips will also grow... not sure whom to compare her towards... all in all she will be "smaller" than Yasmine though
Sex animation sure let it happen. But atleast in public we should be given option to change it. Like how emily and frisha and mira dress inside the home but not in public like that as they all agreed with MC. That should be easy enough to do so! Since models are already there from before you only need to include a dialogue to change a variable to change which model to show in public that is all. Also verena + claire scene is mostly without clothes. Only her sluttish clothes will need to go away and she get rid of her normal clothes same way as claire. They are going to go into verena's house in future anyway from the dialogue's suggestion between them. And claire will be getting new clothes from verena anyway. Verena after all make clothes for everyone in the village by her own words. Thus demanding more control where those clothes are worn and in which environment. And even arianna is going to make something for her own self since looking at verena's clothing she got inspired to say. I want my women of character still! Even if corrupted to fullest still show character as I wish otherwise what's the point of having control over them when you can't even demand simple deceny in public environment. Private environment is something different.
After MC "liberates" Verena from the constraints she had put herself into she turns into a exhibtionist to a degree... anything that allows her to show her submissiveness is something she acts upon actually.
You could call her a real masochist including Verbal abuse to get her off... Actually Claire comments upon that several times even before she changes dresses and makes her involvement with the MC official/public
Thus demanding more control where those clothes are worn and in which environment. And even arianna is going to make something for her own self since looking at verena's clothing she got inspired to say. I want my women of character still! Even if corrupted to fullest still show character as I wish otherwise what's the point of having control over them when you can't even demand simple deceny in public environment. Private environment is something different.
Given the Polygamic and open relationships we keep "demanding" something is unthinkable, unless we want the girls to make demands themselfes.
Also Frisha also dips into the dress makeing... she started with lingerie only though, which is clearly visible in her desings.
That reminds me how to kick roderick out of home since he still comes to bed sometimes a bug perhaps.
Once you advance Verenas story to the point he is sent sleeping in her tailorshop you can find him on the small plank bed, I never found him in the sleeping room again.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Once you advance Verenas story to the point he is sent sleeping in her tailorshop you can find him on the small plank bed, I never found him in the sleeping room again.
If you share Verena with him, sometimes it happens, but only when he doesn't go to the cult's gatherings and you don't go to Verena's room at midnight.
Even though I'd never share the young chicks (except Kate, of course: I love her so much that I'd share her with Bert the Cat, the Wonderful Wonderful Cat, too), I'm willing to share the old ones - Old Rod is her husband, after all.
A marriage is a marriage, for chrissake!!!!

Anyway, why in the world people see bugs everywhere... you guys are always breaking my heart with this damn bug obsession of yours :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you share Verena with him, sometimes it happens, but only when he doesn't go to the cult's gatherings and you don't go to Verena's room at midnight.
Even though I'd never share the young chicks (except Kate, of course: I love her so much that I'd share her with Bert the Cat, the Wonderful Wonderful Cat, too), I'm willing to share the old ones - Old Rod is her husband, after all.
A marriage is a marriage, for chrissake!!!!

Anyway, why in the world people see bugs everywhere... you guys are always breaking my heart with this damn bug obsession of yours :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I mean I am pretty sure the bug that I saw on my bed was real

(yeah just kill me)

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Given the Polygamic and open relationships we keep "demanding" something is unthinkable, unless we want the girls to make demands themselfes.
Also Frisha also dips into the dress makeing... she started with lingerie only though, which is clearly visible in her desings.
Part of the fantasy is that the relationship is only "open" for the MC, not the girls. The women showing their bodies to others breaks that. In the beginning, it was only Kate, but it's now with Julia, Verenna, Ophilia... even Frisha talks to Grant in her new dress, even though she said she would only dress like that for the MC. I wouldn't be surprised if that also happens to Claire. Rumah also falls into this category, but it gets a pass because of the context that was written.

It's by no means a huge deal, but yes, it's not a thing that some of the non-NTR will appreciate. Chyos seemed to be aware of this when he wrote the dialogue that they would only dress like that for the MC (which happens with Julia, Frisha, Emily, and Claire), but now, he seems to be ignoring that.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Part of the fantasy is that the relationship is only "open" for the MC, not the girls. The women showing their bodies to others breaks that. In the beginning, it was only Kate, but it's now with Julia, Verenna, Ophilia... even Frisha talks to Grant in her new dress, even though she said she would only dress like that for the MC. I wouldn't be surprised if that also happens to Claire. Rumah also falls into this category, but it gets a pass because of the context that was written.

It's by no means a huge deal, but yes, it's not a thing that some of the non-NTR will appreciate. Chyos seemed to be aware of this when he wrote the dialogue that they would only dress like that for the MC (which happens with Julia, Frisha, Emily, and Claire), but now, he seems to be ignoring that.
Well to be fair there aren't any young male left in Arenfield... Dave is to scared to leave the mansion and Henry is on probation... let alone every girl knows by now what an asshole he is and stay clear from him... and Grant and the Soldiers stay in the Inn for the most part, also Grant is only around 2 days a week.
The Women are among themselfes and the Merchaneries better watch the village entrances or they get hell to pay if another scoundrel enters the village on their watch

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
im doing a NTR run for now and a True harem run later.

With penny ntr stuff does the lucius stuff end at butt sex? he doesn't take her virginity in current version?

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes